Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poisions all around us.
10-30-2007, 11:10 PM,
Poisions all around us.
:dazed:

The further removed u get, the more sensitive you are but this has to take the cake for crazy, wonder how its justified in there eyes.

This is a website i stumbled upon, Allergy and Environmental health Association, discusses the ingredients and hazards of a very, very common household product as quoted from the manufacturers Material Safety Data Sheets.

It starts with "It is the most toxic product produced for daily household use. It has been found to be associated with numerous illnesses and chronic conditions"

http://www.aeha.ca/help-with.htm

Surprised?
10-31-2007, 12:53 PM,
Poisions all around us.
Thanks for posting, I'm glad I don't use that garbage.
General Brainquirks:http://1phil4everyill.wordpress.com

Mind control imbued by movies:http://predictiveprogramminginmovies.blogspot.com

Movers and Shakers of the SMOM:http://moversandshakersofthesmom.blogspot...identity.html
10-31-2007, 05:45 PM,
Poisions all around us.
:cry: My clothes are all hard, wrinkled and full of static without those sheets
or is it only the liquid ?
&Alice laughed, &There's no use trying,& she said: &one can't believe impossible things.& &I daresay you haven't had much practice,& said the Queen. &When I was your age I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.&
- Lewis Carroll

&Things are seldom as they seem ... Skim milk masquerades as cream.&
- Gilbert and Sullivan (Pinafore)

At NASA, it really is rocket science, and the decision makers really are rocket scientists.
But a body of research that is getting more and more attention points to the ways that smart people working collectively can be dumber than the sum of their parts. .. Irwin Janis? &Groupthink:& is a mode of thinking that people engage in when they are deeply involved in a cohesive in-group, when the members' striving for unanimity override realistic appraisals ? It is the triumph of concurrence over good sense, and authority over expertise.&
-John Schwartz & Matthew L. Wade
10-31-2007, 09:31 PM,
Poisions all around us.
Quote::cry: My clothes are all hard, wrinkled and full of static without those sheets
or is it only the liquid ?
Use aluminum foil instead. I haven't tried it myself yet but that's what the article recommends.

Quote:A good alternative to fabric softener or fabric softener sheets is a piece of aluminum foil.
General Brainquirks:http://1phil4everyill.wordpress.com

Mind control imbued by movies:http://predictiveprogramminginmovies.blogspot.com

Movers and Shakers of the SMOM:http://moversandshakersofthesmom.blogspot...identity.html
10-31-2007, 11:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-31-2007, 11:31 PM by Hans Olo.)
Poisions all around us.
See, tinfoil hats do actually work!
11-01-2007, 01:35 AM,
Poisions all around us.
Thanks for the great link & info.
11-01-2007, 02:52 AM,
Poisions all around us.
Thanks a ton for the article. I don't use it but know a lot who do. Making $ by selling you poisons... It makes you wonder what the developer/chemist was up to when they threw all this shit onto a piece of remay cloth and tried it....wtf they HAVE to have know the toxicity of the shit.
&Spirituality is not a child play. My words will tear apart anyone who listens to them....&
&The search for reality is the most dangerous of all undertakings for it destroys the world in which you live.&

- Nisargadatta Maharaj
11-01-2007, 03:34 AM,
Poisions all around us.
foil, interesting
I'm curious to try it and see if it works. Certainly won't smell as nice.
&Alice laughed, &There's no use trying,& she said: &one can't believe impossible things.& &I daresay you haven't had much practice,& said the Queen. &When I was your age I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.&
- Lewis Carroll

At NASA, it really is rocket science, and the decision makers really are rocket scientists.
But a body of research that is getting more and more attention points to the ways that smart people working collectively can be dumber than the sum of their parts. .. Irwin Janis? &Groupthink:& is a mode of thinking that people engage in when they are deeply involved in a cohesive in-group, when the members' striving for unanimity override realistic appraisals ? It is the triumph of concurrence over good sense, and authority over expertise.&
11-01-2007, 03:35 AM,
Poisions all around us.
Is aluminum foil also an alternative to aspartame? I always smell like garlic. haha.
11-01-2007, 04:16 AM,
Poisions all around us.
lol, finally some friendly posts, been in attempted bashing after bashing on other topic. I was shocked to see the article, thought others would be too.

Anythin els like it id be appreciative to hear about, tryin to clean house of all the garbage.

See u round.
11-01-2007, 04:31 AM,
Poisions all around us.
wecolme to concen, inc :smile:
- Lewis Carroll

11-01-2007, 04:33 AM,
Poisions all around us.
Thanks.
11-01-2007, 08:09 AM,
Poisions all around us.
OK I ate more garlic. This stuff is awesome. Hydrogen sulfide goes through all your cells -- the military injects this stuff now -- doubles your endurance and strength.
11-01-2007, 08:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-01-2007, 08:31 AM by subgenius.)
Poisions all around us.
GARLIC HUH are you taking odorless or real stuff?
BACK TO TOPIC... what other posts did you take a bashing on? Jeeze I hope It wasn't me :huh::(
OH WOW anything else you ask... There are some various viewpoints on that. One book you may want to try out is Hulda Clark's "The Cure for All Diseases" She goes through all of the wacky ingredients and hidden crap in household products and food which eventually works it's way into our bodies and lodges there, creating buildups in certain organs, attracting parasites to these weakened organs and well never mind... An interesting read to be sure. She is the one who developed the infamous CLARK ZAPPER so prevalent in the back pages of health magazines. If you are serious about cleaning up the domestic environment and foodstuffs then this is a must. Don't get too paranoid after reading it though as we all have to live to some extent in this fucked up place we all share
&Spirituality is not a child play. My words will tear apart anyone who listens to them....&
&The search for reality is the most dangerous of all undertakings for it destroys the world in which you live.&

- Nisargadatta Maharaj
11-01-2007, 07:03 PM,
Poisions all around us.
Oh I just put some of that Bronner's Peppermint soap -- mixed it with water. That Bronners dissolves odors and has no aspartame. You can use it as mouthwash. Stuffs awesome.

Yeah I eat the cloves whole -- with the skin on. Awesome.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  poisions do there damage, but deficiencys are the problem! inc7 4 773 01-31-2009, 09:50 AM
Last Post: inc7