Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A Challenge to Anyone
10-31-2007, 04:24 AM,
#1
A Challenge to Anyone
Quote:
Quote: blame religion is exactly what we are all supposed to do.

"I see plans within plans..."

what the hell does that mean?

I blame religion for the curruption of spirituality, genocide and also the
ignorant dumbshits that bought into it so fucking blindly that has
perpetuated it.

"It's not their fault" isn't going to an excuse when the
world really starts turning to shit... and their god isn't
going to be there.

...putting it bluntly.


The whole system is being controlled and manipulated, not just religion(s). However there is a book that stands alone as the enemy to this control, The Bible 1611. The controllers have convinced most ppl even the ones who think there enlightend and the smartest of the smart, that they know what the bible is about, no need to read, but do u really.
All those bashing Christian religion in ignorance are a kin to blaming Muslums for the trade centres. Both have been takin over, and manipulated. But the bible has consistently been a threat to them through out history. Why is that, they love paganism and new age bull, spiritism etc, why do they hate the bible if thats what breeds sheep, and do u really know what it says, or do u just trust someone elses interpretation. medias, schools, theres. The controllers have been misinterpreting the bible for the masses always, time to read for yourself. All it claims to be is the truth, and there in lies the power, what a concept.

Intellekt, its obvious you havnt read the bible for yourself, your a sheep of the worst kind, but u think your not cause u can see some of the evils of the world and some of the truths, have you ever thought that maybe your being allowed to if thats what itll take to dam your spirit and believe other lies? Like plot of Zeigheist.

I will debate any spiritual concepts , any world views, in light of the bible and show just how ignorant all the bashers are who dont realize theres a difference between religion and the bible.
See who can connect the dots.

I think people who are sincerely, humbly trying to see the truth will, but for most the spirit of pride and the desire to keep living the way they r prevents them. There is only one truth amongst thousands and thousnds of lies and half truths. The truth is very simple and easy, a child see it easiest as they are least bias, no need for a huge intellect it just gets in the way.

Its like listening to Greenspan about the economy, some of the most intellectual jargon there is, but its all bull, the truth is quite simple, a few ppl own all the money and things are the way they are cause they want them that way.
Most people are listening to the Greenspans of religion, instead of the bible and there heart.

For all you occult people maybe you might understand this concept, The Word(the bible, truth) is alive and has a spirit, the one and only spirit that man should be a host to, which will govern his actions and personality,make him whole, but all the other words, lies, spirits, hate the one word, they covet its power. This world isnt about perceptions, but absolutes, there is only one truth, maybe many ways to say it but one truth. If all were living by this truth, The Word, we would have no worldly controllers.

truth is money does grow on trees, everything needed for life is free, but has been monopolized and controlled, and will continue that way and get worse if we keep playin by those rules, or being apathetic and not having a voice for whats right, the truth. What should we change, ourself, to conform to the truth, and teach others who sincerely want the truth to as well.

What spirit(s) are you living by. Choose one of two trees, life or knowledge. If everyone was living in the spirit of life, money, paper wouldnt be the source of so much evil and death.
Reply
10-31-2007, 07:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-31-2007, 07:52 AM by standvast.)
#2
A Challenge to Anyone
Quote:why do they hate the bible if thats what breeds sheep, and do u really know what it says, or do u just trust someone elses interpretation. medias, schools, theres. The controllers have been misinterpreting the bible for the masses always, time to read for yourself. All it claims to be is the truth, and there in lies the power, what a concept.

It claims to be truth, which if that doesn't make you suspicious in the least,
should at least tell you it's been formatted to convince people that it indeed is "truth".
The power is only wielded when the one truth is enforced by human hand?
you see, any book / scripture needs humans to write , make sense of and act upon....
so what power does the bible hold of itself ?

Why do "they" hate the Bible ? most of them are likely reacting to having it dogmaticly
shoved down their throat and used as tool, which is likely what it was made as ; a tool to work with.
I can understand the difference between organized religion, and the book it promotes / uses
to justify the policy they hold ,..
so do you care to apply the bible in a less dogmatic fashion, to each his/her own interpretation ?
or do you think "the power/truth" in/of the bible should be forced upon others, or at least advocated ?
presented in one sole correct manner, or diversity of meaning and interpretation >?
How does one prove the truth / importance of anything if not to oneself ?

Quote:All those bashing Christian religion in ignorance are a kin to blaming Muslums for the trade centres.

Oh, i figured most where airing their adversity towards manipulative doctrine ...

peace'
If Thine I that I spy with my own little I Doeth Offend thee ; Pluck It out.

Reply
10-31-2007, 10:50 AM,
#3
A Challenge to Anyone
Some things are the truth weather we want to believe them or not, there required to facilitate the order nessesary for life and everything around us, dosnt matter if we see it or not it governs us. A math book speaks of one plus one equaling two, is that a perception, or do u think some things are true?

New testament:
The bible never says the truth should be enforced by human hands.
The Bible dosnt promote policies of organized religion, especially war and killing, lying or stealing, greed or strife, none of it, nor looking to someone els for salvation. Its within.
Human hands can be governed by spirits to write (just ask the occult) the one spirit of truth, or others.
Also the "they" i speak of that hate the bible are the controllers, not the masses. The Controllers have always hated the bible and wished to distort and manipulate those from the bible to "religion", mislead them from its teachings. Just like religious right supporting Bushes war, thats not even close to to what the bible teaches. If someone hits u on your cheek, turn to him the other. Love your enemy etc. (even if 9/11 was believed, revenge or preemption is not taught in the new testament).

Do i think the bible should be enforced on others, no, not any more then i think trees should be forced to use the sun, or water to make fruit. Trees dont have free will, we do. Free will dosnt denote a right way. If trees did have a free will the whole ecosystem of life could be killed with a lie misleading them from the truth of there purpose.

Think your dealing with the fundamental question, is there a right way, a truth, and is the only way of knowing it from another man. Its not, in fact i would say look to the intelligence of the natural world for proof of the math, order, right, truth. We've just lost our way because of free will and manipulation and lies. I saw the "truth" in science, chemistry before i opend the bible, its what made me open the bible, and behold, the truth is in there.

I would say, dont be so rigid in thinkin you already know, listen to logic and not presumption, the bible can be proved in an analytical way, no need for a "leap of faith".
Reply
10-31-2007, 10:57 AM,
#4
A Challenge to Anyone
The bible is a manipulative book in the way a parent manipulates the child, out of love and having there best interests in mind to do the right thing. Whose to say whats right and wrong?, i say we should let the spirit of life itself be herd, its the parent. It speaks out of love.
Reply
10-31-2007, 12:03 PM,
#5
A Challenge to Anyone
Quote:All those bashing Christian religion in ignorance are a kin to blaming Muslums for the trade centres.

Starjade says; Scuse me but it was Muslims who flew those planes into the trade centre towers. They were heard.

Quote:Both have been takin over, and manipulated. But the bible has consistently been a threat to them through out history.

Starjade says; But the Bible contains two religions not one. The Christians new testament is a fraud as can be seen real easily. It is hardly a threat more of a brainwashing system of bullshit.


Quote:Why is that, they love paganism and new age bull, spiritism etc, why do they hate the bible if thats what breeds sheep, and do u really know what it says, or do u just trust someone elses interpretation.

The whole of the new testamnt is someones invention and interpretation. Islam has 11 Chapters of the Koran glrofying Jesus and so they try (cough) to embrace that religion even though it is flawed with errors.

Quote:medias, schools, theres. The controllers have been misinterpreting the bible for the masses always, time to read for yourself. All it claims to be is the truth, and there in lies the power, what a concept.

Starjade says; I did read the whole of the Bible Old and New. Several times and I have also decyphered its hidden text. It is not all true as you claim. Did you simply glance at it. ?

Quote:I will debate any spiritual concepts , any world views, in light of the bible and show just how ignorant all the bashers are who dont realize theres a difference between religion and the bible.
See who can connect the dots.

Starjade laughs well then come on down to the Sura 4:82 where there is a exposure of Christinaity that does need a self opinionated smartass to attempt to defend the things you claim to have knowledge of but be sure you will bite the Dust. You bit the Dust before you spoke and will bite the Dust if you enter into the Sura 4:82 challenge. Especially the last pages speaking of that fraud Jesus. :D

Quote:For all you occult people maybe you might understand this concept, The Word(the bible, truth) is alive and has a spirit, the one and only spirit that man should be a host to, which will govern his actions and personality,make him whole, but all the other words, lies, spirits, hate the one word, they covet its power. This world isnt about perceptions, but absolutes, there is only one truth, maybe many ways to say it but one truth. If all were living by this truth, The Word, we would have no worldly controllers.

Starjade laughs; Two Christian ministers could not defend Christinaity and its claims from my Revelations. So clearly the New Testament is not true.

Quote:What spirit(s) are you living by. Choose one of two trees, life or knowledge. If everyone was living in the spirit of life, money, paper wouldnt be the source of so much evil and death.

Starjade laughs again; funny you should say that for I am someone who has eaten of the fruits from the Tree of knowledge. If you want some enlightenment then stop yackling nonsense about Christianity come and read the Sura 4:82 and learn some true religious knowledge. From one who knows a thing or two.
Reply
10-31-2007, 12:31 PM,
#6
A Challenge to Anyone
Glorifying in eating of the apple, as only the truly blind would do, your own words are filled with inconsistent logic, they come from a spirit ruled by the mind not a mind ruled by the spirit.

i have written more here,page 4,5, read it and i will visit Sura 4:82, looks like i have some work there.

http://conspiracycentral.info/index.php?showtopic=15550
Reply
10-31-2007, 12:34 PM,
#7
A Challenge to Anyone
Quote:Glorifying in eating of the apple, as only the truly blind would do, your own words are filled with inconsistent logic, they come from a spirit ruled by the mind not a mind ruled by the spirit.

i have written more here, read it and i will visit Sura 4:82, looks like i have some work there.

http://conspiracycentral.info/index.php?showtopic=15550


Starjade says; The fruit that grew upon the Tree of knowledge was not an apple. And it grew at the base of the Tree not on its branches.
Reply
10-31-2007, 12:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-31-2007, 12:39 PM by Starjade.)
#8
A Challenge to Anyone
ooops what the frell. There seem to be ghosts in the machine. Happy Halloween. :)
Reply
10-31-2007, 12:38 PM,
#9
A Challenge to Anyone
Myself I always preferred the fruits that grew in the middle of the Garden. But the fruit that grew upon the Tree of knowledge is still a most delicious fruit. I would advise that you all eat it, after all that is what the Living God wanted. But of course many of you do not even know what that fruit is. :rolleyes: So much for the shallow teachings of your fabricated religions.
Reply
10-31-2007, 12:47 PM,
#10
A Challenge to Anyone
You have no clue what im talking about, For the day u ate of that fruit u became like a god, conscious of good and evil, and grounded in pride.
I Can talk in tongues all day long, still i know your side, but u dont, of which i would like to change the topic to spirits associated with such fruit, and as manifested in your words, as a way of enlightening u to your err. But now its possible to talk in such a way as to not be understood by any, id rather be simple and direct. a discussion otherwise maybe another place, here if u have specific arguments, lets hear em, i havnt yet.
Reply
10-31-2007, 01:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-31-2007, 02:29 PM by standvast.)
#11
A Challenge to Anyone
Quote:Some things are the truth weather we want to believe them or not, there required to facilitate the order nessesary for life and everything around us, dosnt matter if we see it or not it governs us. A math book speaks of one plus one equaling two, is that a perception, or do u think some things are true?

We make them true as humans, our models prove our models.
A math book only states observations fromout human perspectives,
and when most humans have a consensus about 1+1 being true,
that doesn't make it a truth to exist outside of human conceptualisation.
So do i consider certain things truthfull as a human ? yes.
Do i think truth exists outside of what human's consider it to be ? nope.
Quote:New testament:
The bible never says the truth should be enforced by human hands.
The Bible dosnt promote policies of organized religion, especially war and killing, lying or stealing, greed or strife, none of it, nor looking to someone els for salvation. Its within.
Human hands can be governed by spirits to write (just ask the occult) the one spirit of truth, or others.

It was/is used to control, that doesn't make it dominating or controlling in and of itself.
There is not a single person who understands THE truth of the Bible, there is no such one THE truth,
people will take and leave truth, because truth is either true to a person , or the concept ceases to exist.[ in absence of humans]
Humans are spirit, elementally the same old spirit, and yes they write alot.

Quote:Do i think the bible should be enforced on others, no, not any more then i think trees should be forced to use the sun, or water to make fruit. Trees dont have free will, we do. Free will dosnt denote a right way. If trees did have a free will the whole ecosystem of life could be killed with a lie misleading them from the truth of there purpose.

Trees grow and evolve , than "die" and become food for new trees.
The Bible did not come into being naturally, it wasn't "naturally" incorporated or
made part of peoples lives in general, it was allmost allways forced on them, with a purpose.
IMHO, they should have left the tree in peace that they use to print Bibles on,
as for me, i learn more from sitting under trees than i do from reading any bible.
what purpose do analogies between trees and holy books serve? [other than not making much sense to me]

Quote:Think your dealing with the fundamental question, is there a right way, a truth, and is the only way of knowing it from another man. Its not, in fact i would say look to the intelligence of the natural world for proof of the math, order, right, truth. We've just lost our way because of free will and manipulation and lies. I saw the "truth" in science, chemistry before i opend the bible, its what made me open the bible, and behold, the truth is in there.

The truth is a fable/myth
Truth is nowhere and everywhere humans choose to recognize it as such.

Quote:I would say, dont be so rigid in thinkin you already know, listen to logic and not presumption, the bible can be proved in an analytical way, no need for a "leap of faith".

Universal truths proove themselves by being universally true,
and even then most likely only to the human mind.
You can not in any way proove something true except to yourself, including bibles,
logical discernment is only in the human mind, just like belief and presumptions.

Quote:The bible is a manipulative book in the way a parent manipulates the child, out of love and having there best interests in mind to do the right thing. Whose to say whats right and wrong?, i say we should let the spirit of life itself be herd, its the parent. It speaks out of love.

what is "the right thing"~without any sense of context [God's right and wrong]?
Indeed who's to say what's right and wrong ?
The Bible ? parents ? a speaking spirit ?
Quote:Starjade says; Scuse me but it was Muslims who flew those planes into the trade centre towers. They were heard.

@Starjade, you really should have ventured outside your self agrandizing sura prophet debacle thread,
you , as a prophet of the one true God, may just run accross some new notions to fill that head o yours.

Quote:Starjade laughs; Two Christian ministers could not defend Christinaity and its claims from my Revelations. So clearly the New Testament is not true.

So if a self appointed minister or a follower of a certain faith can not make you
see things his / her way , that implies you've beat the entire religion on all planes in a form of battle ?

:ouch:
Quote:You have no clue what im talking about, For the day u ate of that fruit u became like a god, conscious of good and evil, and grounded in pride.

I know that wasn't directed at "me", but perhaps if you want, we can dispell that assinine
idea of yours that god is concious of good and evil [human concepts] and grounded in pride.[human concept]
If you know your Most High through Christ the embodiment, would you say Christ was grounded in pride
and aware of good and evil by any larger degree than a human moral judgemental standard ?

peace'
If Thine I that I spy with my own little I Doeth Offend thee ; Pluck It out.

Reply
10-31-2007, 02:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-31-2007, 02:27 PM by nataraja.)
#12
A Challenge to Anyone
i myself do not beleive in any man made belief system, and i have recently refused to hear people back up their belief system by them quoting texts from their magic book.

culture?

there is no such thing as culture, we know of nothing from the past, only what they have told us.

if my friend sees a car crash and he tells me about it, that doesnt mean its true, and that just happened.

you expect me to beleive a devine entity gave us a book with all these stories. i just have to say then the devine entity is pretty fucking stupid.

religious people have nothing if they cant use their magic book to backup their religions.

belief systems do nothing but exploit spiritualality, at some point in history mankind thought up the concept of a entity outside of its reality, that created everything, that had all the power. at some points there was more than one, ie greek, hinduism etc. then the people in power saw that this concept could be used to control the mass population and thus did so.

for me its that simple.

but the importance of spiritualality in its original form in my opinion is over looked by the corrupt belief systems. the people that took this form of spirtualality to its furtherest point before it was surrpressed by the power elite were the ancients who used soma and other psychoactives to explore their inward reality and meditate etc. in modern day christianity i believe they say that you shouldnt meditate cause it leaves you open to evil spirits or somthing silly.

i have no respect for people that base their so called spirtuality on a belief system that was created by another human being. christianity or islam for me is no more real than scientology.

spirtualality should never create division and differences between man, and that seems to be all that the modern day belief systems do.
Reply
10-31-2007, 03:55 PM,
#13
A Challenge to Anyone
there are no muslim terrorist trying to kill us and there was no planes flown into any fucking buildings on 9/11 either.
Reply
10-31-2007, 05:09 PM,
#14
A Challenge to Anyone
Quote:we know of nothing from the past, only what they have told us.
I agree with this line.
and what the alternative sides say aren't necessarily true either
I only know for a fact what I have seen first hand.

Opps, I'm supposed to be challenging, oh well, few read what I post anyhow.

Lots of luck inc, I doubt that you can convince any nonbelievers here.
&Alice laughed, &There's no use trying,& she said: &one can't believe impossible things.& &I daresay you haven't had much practice,& said the Queen. &When I was your age I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.&
- Lewis Carroll

&Things are seldom as they seem ... Skim milk masquerades as cream.&
- Gilbert and Sullivan (Pinafore)

At NASA, it really is rocket science, and the decision makers really are rocket scientists.
But a body of research that is getting more and more attention points to the ways that smart people working collectively can be dumber than the sum of their parts. .. Irwin Janis? &Groupthink:& is a mode of thinking that people engage in when they are deeply involved in a cohesive in-group, when the members' striving for unanimity override realistic appraisals ? It is the triumph of concurrence over good sense, and authority over expertise.&
-John Schwartz & Matthew L. Wade
Reply
10-31-2007, 05:33 PM,
#15
A Challenge to Anyone
Its amazing to me how ppl say math is a concenses of perspective, tell that to your cells for instance which are bound by the laws and equations. Is that a perspective. I wonder if u know just how much has to be absolutely perfect in terms of math for life to exist at all. Perspective, come on, the fact of life proves absolutes.

For some ill just be spinning my wheels, theyll never hear. But if just 1... decides maybe i should know what the bible says for myself, and that believeing isnt out of weekness or absence of thought, guess its all to be hoped for.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Sura 4:82 Challenge To All Muslims. Starjade 690 107,369 08-25-2010, 02:51 PM
Last Post: Starjade

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)