Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Why we should love the elite
10-31-2009, 01:44 PM,
The reason why the elite are setting up the New World Order is because they fear the public. They know they have been manipulative and been bad for so long. BUT they have only been so, because the public have allowed it to them selves. The public are very difficult to stop being masochistic. They will even attack you for helping them wake up.

The elite are like a woman that becomes sadistic in a relationship because the man pleases her to much. She needs borders with love. She needs to know that the man will not allow all her BS but he loves and forgive her.

We should not hate the elite. We shall ask ourselves why we give away our powers to them and why we allow ourselves to be manipulated by them?

They are not forcing us to do it. They are giving us a choice. They are not killing us with the vaccine. We are fools if we take it when millions of people incl me have spent several years warning people.

We will get a better world soon. It will be a paradise on earth. We can feel the energy is getting more loving if we know how to sense those things. This is the reason why we have so much conflicts. The controllers are very afraid what will happen when the public wakes up and blame them for everything.

If we want a peaceful transition to the paradise dimension, we are entering. We should forgive the elite for being manipulating and forgive ourselves for allowing them to do it. We should not blame them for what have happened for thousands of years and support each other so we can clean up all this mess we are having now.

They are just as weak as the public. That is why they hate weakness. They are weak because they can''t control them selves when the public gladly give their powers to them. Their super Ego can't control it. I have talked with super ego types with elitist minds. They are like women that think they are Gods and they can do everything they want, because they are not used to be stopped with love.

Lets send the elite love. Lets mediate on that. Lets speak of them with love and not attack them any more. Lets talk about why we allow to be manipulated instead of blaming them for our own weakness. Why are we so stupid being fooled all the time? Then the elites will be less fearful and have a smaller reason for setting up New World Order.
10-31-2009, 02:02 PM,
hmmm. maybe when they stop trying to kill everyone there can be forgiveness talks...it's a bit premature for such at this point.
10-31-2009, 02:03 PM,
doublespeak from a patriarch:LOL:

borders with love bitch;)
10-31-2009, 02:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-31-2009, 02:18 PM by OTO.)
I speak with those that have elitist mindset. I also know how they think and feel.

This is what a Rothschild wrote to me:
(I used the word testers for the elite)

"The biggest question that humanity has to answer for itself is "Are
we cancer or are we medicine?", and not "Where is God?" So far we
share more with cancer cells, we're programmed to proliferate and
destroy our host (earth). So maybe that little group of "testers" is
just functioning as medicine?"

They have a Luciferian mindset. I do too and when a person get this Luciferian mindset they will share the same logic that is different what normal people have.

They are trapped in a paradox logic that is both true and not true.

It is true that life has no meaning.
Everything is just an illusion and life is like a virtual reality game for the soul.
Conflicts is what we learn most from. There is no good or bad. Everything is just experience for the soul and we can't die because the soul lives for ever.

But it is also not true. That is why they are trapped because they only see it from one side of the coin.

There are good and evil. Life do matter. Life is more then just a game. We need to seek goodness to get closer to God(True love).

They will only understand this if they get God(true love) in their hearts. And to get that they have to be exposed to a person that have that him self.

So we need to fully understand the elites to forgive them and love them.

Love is the biggest power of them all. Nothing can stand against love.
10-31-2009, 08:55 PM,
Love the message OTO. But I got a few more things to add.

The masses forget that they world leaders are just as much enslaved in their bullshit moreso than a lot of us are. Not only that, but they're depended on us to set up their world government. It's the slave-master relationship - they give us Coka-Cola, McDonalds, and shiny cars, and we give them authority over our lives which we can easily take back. The human race is extremely immature. I think they exist because we allow them to exist. No god, messiah, aliens, or president is going to save us. We need to get in tuned with and act out of love, instead all the stupid little various ideologies and dogmas that this fragmented society produces - we need to love ourselves more rightfully... then there isn't a damn thing the powers that be can do to enslave us.

I was listening to David Wilcock one day, and he said something that made sense to me. He said if you don't love something about your life (yourself), then the universe says, "ok, you don't love this about yourself? here, have some more" so we can learn to love ourselves wholly. Since these powers that be are extremely intelligent and have been coveting sacred knowledge of man for thousands of years from the masses, they then say "ok, you all obviously don't know how to be responsible over your own lives, so you all have to live your lives how we tell you". Since we let these people lead our lives for us, we deserve exactly that. This was all our making. We've been in this Master-Slave relationship for several millennia, this thinking has been basically creeping into our genetic memory and infiltrating our cultures.

One can look at it as a 'paradox' logic, but basically, they're simply confused.

I don't think these people have the ability to feel love and know love like we can. In the end, I think these powers that be exist solely just make our lives miserable just so we learn to love each our own lives and each other. I wouldn't mind being proven wrong, but I don't trust these people for shit. It's not like after thousands and thousands of years of slavery, murder, and toxic ways, that they're now going to find something within them, pop up and say, "oh, can you forgive us for all of that". Pity is the only thing I have for them.

OTO, of course life has meaning, if it is just for the experience alone, because then we learn more about who we are. Once we think this all is meaningless, that is like smacking the true creator in the face and handing this earth over to the powers that be to do what they want.
10-31-2009, 09:17 PM,
I think this thread begs a few quotes from the late, great Bill Hicks...

Quote:It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.

Quote:..."Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration – that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves...."
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
11-01-2009, 09:57 AM,
Yes we should love the bourgeoisie class while they enslave us and use us to maintain there economic and political domination.

No war but the class war
Vegetarian
Communist
11-01-2009, 11:29 AM,
Love is such an old-fashioned word that dares you to care for the people on the edge of the night.

I do lament for the circumstances in their lives, since these people all started as little children, which brought them to where they are, and instilled in them the attitudes they have along the way.
&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子
11-02-2009, 05:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-02-2009, 05:52 AM by OTO.)
The Rothschild that said this to me:

"The biggest question that humanity has to answer for itself is "Are
we cancer or are we medicine?", and not "Where is God?" So far we
share more with cancer cells, we're programmed to proliferate and
destroy our host (earth). So maybe that little group of "testers" is
just functioning as medicine?"

Asked me if I could love them and I said yes I can.

I have been sitting face to face with a high level Hells Angels that thought I was an undercover cop and they made a bet if they should shot me or not.

I showed the leader love too and he got a tear in his eyes and respected me as an equal.
He said"how can you say to me that I am a good and wodnderful person?" I have shot a man and barred him my self.
Then I told him it is because he cared about my words that proved it.

Everybody can feel love and I have even kicked out a demon that possessed me by sending it love.

This is a spiritual war. That is why they are Luciferians. They are agents of the dark spirits that are using humanity as a farm they can suck energy from. They need lower vibration energy and that is why they create all this chaos in our world.

When I got possessed by this demon, I felt allot of hate and anger. I have not been so hateful and aggressive before. I believe those in power are possessed by demons that is why they act the same. Like they are part of this group mindset of darkness.

I noticed it was not my own feelings so I send it love and I could feel the energy left my body and the feelings went with it.

I am not a Christian but do believe in God. I believe Christianity has been twisted because many Christians do not understand what God(True love) really is.

They are up in their heads and not in their hearts. They do not need Jesus to get to God. Everybody can get direct with God.

God is in our hearts and it feels like true love. Gods voice is our intuition and if we practice to listen more to our intuition then we can listen to God.
11-02-2009, 10:17 AM,
Sure I can love the elite. Just like I'd love a dog that has to be put down because he bit people.
11-02-2009, 10:40 AM,
You are aware that they are the mirror of the public's weakness.
The public allow this to happen to them. If you don't believe that. Go to a forum with sheep and ask them why they believe Obama is going to save them?
11-02-2009, 11:26 AM,
Interesting perspective. I lie in the middle on this one.

Since we are all human and part of this Earth it would be ideal to mend fences. Forgiveness can open the door to enact a change but not in just anyone. It would really amount to evaluating each of the 'elite' individually be it by law or some other fair and balanced means.

Mob mentality would dictate the desire for revenge on them all no doubt. But if some of them could be fully rehabilitated of their own accord and desire to change and not through programming, then our brother has come home and that should be celebrated. If not after repeated attempts we are left with isolating them from a new society for the greater good but we should give them every opportunity to see their errors and adjust their course. Forgiveness is multi-faceted. It is a personal thing and left to the individual and the perpetrator of his/her suffering but it is also a community thing and if they can't be integrated and show a penchant to become an obstacle for the values we hold dear and seek to break the communities moral code they need to be quarantined.

Love is one thing but trust is an altogether different animal. I love my kids with every ounce of my being but I would not trust them to drive me around town or bake a cake for that matter.

At this point in our existence I would not object to having a defected elitist join the fold out of hand. They could potentially be a great asset to enact change. Of course, their motives would need to be analyzed at length and their power would need to be checked at the door because of past affiliations and the risk for covert action. An intelligence role and resource contributor to the cause would likely be a good fit but I suppose that would depend on the individual.

Justice means different things to different people and can be manipulated to encompass different attributes and actions so it would be crucial to set a new moral standard or constitution in order to deliver it. Traditionally this standard has been set by lawmakers and religions but humanity could transcend those to establish some sort of consensus and direct our planet towards a newly defined human purpose.

I guess it comes down to a battle of ideologies of an eye for an eye vs I am my brother's keeper and I guess that could be further defined as to whether we would still consider them our brothers in spite of the atrocities they have perpetrated.
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
11-02-2009, 12:29 PM,
I believe that love and justice can co-exist. We can love the elite, and we can feel horribly for them as they are brought to justice for their actions, but nonetheless, these are people who have committed unspeakable horrors to the masses of the world. They need the rest of their lives in lock-up to think about it it and just hopefully before they die a shameful convict's death behind bars they will raise their eyes to the sky and hope for some kind of forgiveness. I am not very pro-incarceration but what else befits an embezzler of billions, a traitor of a nation, a deceiver of the public, unethical use of authority, complicity in all manner of crime, disrupting and destroying democracy, and causing the death and destruction of countless millions?

Also, one other thing, there is a lot of rhetoric about the elite being this and the public being that. Yes, in a general sense, the 'public' is the voluntary whipping boy of the 'elite,' but to say so is fairly empty, because the 'public' and the 'elite' don't exist beyond being some kind of statistical mirage. Every individual needs to be taken into account on an individual basis. No two sheeps' stories are the same. Also, Quod est superius est sicut quod est inferius. As above so below. No two members of the elite are the same.

There are infinite divisions and stratifications to separate the equality of birth. We need to examine the system for dividing wolves from sheep and dismantle it. Reunify the human condition from authority-to-subjugated to people-on-equal-ground. Tackle the failings of the sheep and the elite. Love both the bastards. Because anything other than a peaceful, tolerant, and at the very least fair, if not generous, person is a problem which needs to be fixed, with more compassion and more assistance. The sooner we can get people to realize that life is about giving one another a leg up, not a shove out of the way, in the life we cynically call 'the rat race' (probably an elitist joke), the better off we'll be.

Kind of an agree and disagree post.
&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子
11-02-2009, 01:42 PM,
Quote:I am not very pro-incarceration but what else befits an embezzler of billions, a traitor of a nation, a deceiver of the public, unethical use of authority, complicity in all manner of crime, disrupting and destroying democracy, and causing the death and destruction of countless millions?
Everyone deserves a chance at redemption and they do have to live with themselves. Like you and I said no two people are the same so we cannot paint them all with the same broad strokes. Penance is due but if they can see the error in their ways and act to reform themselves we should welcome them back. It's not fair and not an easy thing to do but I believe it is just.

Quote:There are infinite divisions and stratifications to separate the equality of birth. We need to examine the system for dividing wolves from sheep and dismantle it. Reunify the human condition from authority-to-subjugated to people-on-equal-ground. Tackle the failings of the sheep and the elite. Love both the bastards. Because anything other than a peaceful, tolerant, and at the very least fair, if not generous, person is a problem which needs to be fixed, with more compassion and more assistance. The sooner we can get people to realize that life is about giving one another a leg up, not a shove out of the way, in the life we cynically call 'the rat race' (probably an elitist joke), the better off we'll be.
Now that's a plan, but how to enact it?

I see division as an issue that can be counteracted by it's opposite unity. So to take it from the philosophical realm into the practical we'll break it down.

Apologies and forgiveness can be used to establish a dialogue to get everyone face to face in the same room. We need to admit to our failings and to try to resolve them and that is where forgiveness can rise. Prime examples of this could be ethnic slavery, unilateral invasions and the genocide of the North American Natives.

There are too many for me to get into personally right now - need to feed my boys but their are all sorts of divisions that need to be mended including race, religion, social class, gender, political affiliation, profession, corporate affiliation, the list goes on. Their are barriers like geography and language that need to be addressed as well.

I'll chime in later. Cheers.
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
11-02-2009, 01:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-02-2009, 02:06 PM by OTO.)
Its very simple. The elite only have powers because the public gives their powers to them by free will.

The elite does not kill the public with the swine flu vaccine. The public begs for it. They could just say no?

If we have to accuse the elite for the New World Order the sheep should be accused as well for allowing and supporting the system. With this mindset we would have to send 80-90% of the population(sheep/elite) in a death camp and then we are no better then the elite or the public.

We are supposed to be the good guys that seek love and harmony. Why not do exactly that and understand that the elite have no power over us when we do not allow them to have it.

At the moment we can only make sure to be as free as possible individually. It is easier to find freedom as an individual then as a group.

We will know when to get out of the way when they try to enslave us.

I have talked with a guy about New World Order and he worked for that agenda. He said "We do not see you as our enemy. You will learn that later on in your journey." He explained his huge hate against the sheep.
He also said "Those that survive the attack of our doings will be worthy of living with us".

So we are not on their enemy list.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Peace., love, light and music ! Watchdog 1 329 05-05-2013, 09:30 PM
Last Post: Frank2
  Love Songs drummer 14 2,984 08-07-2011, 01:35 PM
Last Post: R.R
Exclamation Pedophiles of 4chan "Anonymous" love CHILD PORNOGRAPHY !!! nnio 1 6,244 04-24-2011, 07:06 PM
Last Post: pax681
  love to know why so many people have had there comments banned patrico 5 1,219 11-26-2010, 10:12 PM
Last Post: Dunamis
  Song for Ctrl In the Name Of Love Weyland 2 805 07-27-2010, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Weyland
  I lLOVE all of CONCEN much love to all my buddies!! Weyland 5 1,178 04-24-2010, 02:34 AM
Last Post: JohnDoe1984
  You gotta love it hilly7 25 3,149 09-29-2009, 04:07 AM
Last Post: hilly7
  I love you :-) All is good :-) Thank you :-) Solve et Coagula 7 948 09-24-2009, 04:33 AM
Last Post: April
  Sending some love to all Concen! Weyland 0 351 09-21-2009, 08:25 AM
Last Post: Weyland
  Happy B-Day b love 8! Easy Skanking 15 1,897 09-11-2009, 08:42 AM
Last Post: mastermg