Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
s Ron Paul a "Meaningless Fruitcake" With "No Chance" Of Winning
11-07-2007, 08:02 PM,
[Image: 9a5dc07f62d89db2b5110c2adacf9a5b.jpg]

http://www.infowars.com/articles/us/ron_pa...s_fruitcake.htm

Quote:"Ron Paul raised a buttload of money yesterday. This doesn't really change anything, and everyone knows it, but I guess it's something to write about. So people are writing about it," seethes Drum.

"But look: can we stop pretending to be political infants, even if we happen to be bored this week? It's cheap and easy to take extreme, uncompromising positions when you have no actual chance of ever putting them into practice, so Paul's extreme, uncompromising positions really don't mean a thing," writes Drum.

"They're meaningless, and I wish grown adults who know better would stop pretending otherwise."

I Dont know guys, I can't turn down chuck norris, I must please my GOD!!!!
11-07-2007, 08:06 PM,
Ron's the best guy for the job, and sadly, the least likely to win.
If he wants to win, so be it.... I wish him luck if that's his goal, but otoh,
i know good presidents get a bullet... and that he doesn't deserve.

Nobody here wants the RIP Ron thread.
11-07-2007, 11:39 PM,
I love how this is made in paint lq2m
11-08-2007, 02:20 AM,
Chuck Norris is a Zionist douche bag, and a shit matrial artist. Period.
shZ - Minimal Tech Session v2.3
Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Progressive House
Download link: Minimal Tech Sessions v2.3

shZ - Minimal Tech Session v1.3 / The Journey to Here
Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Breaks / Progressive House, Minimal Tech House
Download link: Minimal Tech Sessions v1.3 / The Journey to Here

shZ - Lucid Perceptions (A New Beggining) / Psy Eclipse
Style: Trance, Progressive Trance/House, Breaks / Psy Trance, Goa Trance, Trance
Download link: Lucid Perceptions (A New Beggining) / Psy Eclipse
11-08-2007, 04:27 AM,
How do you know he's a zionist?
11-08-2007, 05:16 AM,
Have ya seen Pakistan lately? Hmmm... could it happen here? If you really wanted to destroy a country, you keep the best person for the job in office... If Ron Paul is not elected, there is a 100% chance the next four years of office will have the best person for the job.
11-09-2007, 12:10 AM,
Quote:Ron's the best guy for the job, and sadly, the least likely to win.

He knew the risks & put himself out there though & wants us to support his effort. All they're going to do is wake a huge percentage more of the country up if they try anything like that. Same w/the vote fraud.

Quote:This and everything political is bollocks ..

sure ronnie is a good bloke
but lets be realistic here ..

'Its not going to happen'.

Why do you & others in the so-called truth movement feel the need to repeat this Zionist talking point? You & no one else know the future for sure, anything could happen.
[Image: paulbanneroc1.gif]
11-09-2007, 04:28 AM,
Ron spouts the official 911 story... fuck him.
11-09-2007, 04:36 AM,
I’m starting to wonder if Ron Paul isn’t the real TPTB plant in the 08 elections. Make an underdog grass roots man out of him and then let him be the death knoll to what’s left of America and its thinly veiled freedoms.
11-09-2007, 04:57 AM,
Wow you guys live in a world where, if ron paul said 9/11 was a inside job, he would so win, in fact it would back fire, and media would just use that against, him, how about you let the ninja do his work oye? I am sure we will find out afterward if not, I am moving to antartica !
11-09-2007, 05:24 AM,
Quote:Wow you guys live in a world where, if ron paul said 9/11 was a inside job, he would so win, in fact it would back fire, and media would just use that against, him, how about you let the ninja do his work oye? I am sure we will find out afterward if not, I am moving to antartica !

No I understand your point however lying to the public and the media to possibly get elected is just more “politicking” and old Paul is a politician who’s been at it for awhile. He’ll say whatever he needs to, to get votes. That makes him something of a whore, especially when he has AJ as a butt buddy and that’s all the man can talk about besides the Mexicans.

You either stand on what you believe and know and be made or broken by it. Or you play the same lying/shill games the rest of the pack play and for lack of a better term, become one of them or at least no better.
11-09-2007, 05:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-09-2007, 05:49 AM by pizzaman777.)
Quote:
Quote:Ron's the best guy for the job, and sadly, the least likely to win.

He knew the risks & put himself out there though & wants us to support his effort. All they're going to do is wake a huge percentage more of the country up if they try anything like that. Same w/the vote fraud.

Quote:This and everything political is bollocks ..

sure ronnie is a good bloke
but lets be realistic here ..

'Its not going to happen'.

Why do you & others in the so-called truth movement feel the need to repeat this Zionist talking point? You & no one else know the future for sure, anything could happen.

Agreed Infinite.

People think that little radio shows about zionism are gonna solve problems so much more :wink:

At least as much more as elections...

TBH i have yet to see some kind of public zionist protest that would convince me that the tide is turning in that favor...

EDIT: I meant more support than Ron Paul is getting right now....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow DuPont Baby Raper gets a second chance CharliePrime 2 364 06-08-2014, 01:35 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
Wink No Paul Theory drummer 3 1,031 09-14-2010, 10:08 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
Sad Paul the psychic octopus recieves death threats h3rm35 3 1,038 07-13-2010, 09:11 AM
Last Post: scaramanga667
Tongue Creepy Gary Franchi: Ron Paul gets a coin with his face on it joeblow 3 1,053 06-11-2010, 07:11 PM
Last Post: April
Star If any of you get the chance .. Hans Olo 10 1,826 06-05-2010, 10:07 AM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
  "Pentagon hacker" in final bid against extradition --- 1 733 10-11-2009, 09:57 PM
Last Post: ---
  Method Man Talks Taxes And Calls Jail "Cool" joeblow 0 519 10-09-2009, 08:08 PM
Last Post: joeblow
  The "Illuminati" are getting creative about stopping Internet Knowledge joeblow 3 1,225 10-02-2009, 06:01 AM
Last Post: Bobert
  Global "Media Flu" Pandemic Worsens --- 1 593 09-14-2009, 02:46 AM
Last Post: icosaface
  I'm sick to death of the amateur indy "journalists". Guest 1 531 09-03-2009, 06:27 AM
Last Post: Melchor