Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chemtrails discussed on US TV news
11-12-2007, 10:08 AM,
I've borrowed this from another site/poster, but I think it's important enough to warrant a place here.

Quote:The following is from a KSLA, News 12 investigation by Jeff Ferrell
Shreveport, Louisiana

<span style="color:cyan">Tests done on the chem fallout showed dangerous levels of barium.

<span style="color:cyan">Local news station confirms barium in chemtrails

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okB-489l6MI

Complete Transcript:

News anchor: Could a strange substance found by a Southwest Arkansas man be part of a government test? Well, that's the question at the heart of a phenomenon called "Chemtrails," now getting widespread attention.

Well tonight, KSLA News12 investigation reporter, Jeff Ferrell, shows us the result of testing we had done about what's in our skies.

The Report

"It seemed like some mornings it was just criss-crossing the whole sky. There were just, it was just like a giant checkerboard,"

Bill Nichols snapped several photos of the strange clouds from his home in Stamps, Arkansas. They begin as normal contrails from a jet engine but do not fade away like a normal contrail. Soon after, he saw particles in the air.

" Because you know we'd see it drop to the ground in a haze."

Nichols then noticed the material collecting on the ground.

"This is water and stuff that I collected in bowls. I had it sitting out in my backyard on my dad's pick-up truck."

<span style="color:cyan">KSLA News12 had the sample tested at a lab. The results: A high level of barium, 6.8 parts per million, more than three times the toxic level set by the EPA.

Armed with these lab results about the high levels of barium found in our sample, we decided to contact the Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality. They told us that, yes, these levels are very unusual. But at the same time they added the caveat that proving the source is a whole another matter.

Barium is a hallmark of other chemtrail testing, which even attracted attention from a Los Angeles TV station.

There's already no shortage of unclassified weather modification programs by the government. But those who fear chemtrails could be secret biological or chemical testing on the public point to the 1977 Senate hearings in particular which confirmed 239 populated areas had been contaminated with biological agents between 1949 and 1969. Later, the 1994 Rockefeller Report concluded hundreds of thousands of military personnel were also subjected to secret biological experiments over the last 60 years.

But could secret testing be underway yet again?

"I'd rather it be something inert and benign, you know something that's not causing any damage. But I'd like to know what it is."

KSLA News12 discovered chemtrails are even mentioned by name in the initial draft of House Bill 2977 back in 2001, under the Space Preservation Act. But the military denies any such program exists.

Jeff Ferrell, KSLA News12 reporting

News anchor: And you know, it turns out that until nine years ago, the government had the right, under U.S. law, to conduct secret testing on the American public under specific conditions. Only a public outcry repealed part of that law, with some "exceptions."

Second news anchor: And Jeff's report mentioned high levels of barium linked to those alleged chemtrails. We wanted to find out exactly what effects barium has on the body. We spoke with Mark Ryan, the Director of the Poison Control Center. Ryan tells KSLA News12 that short term exposure can lead to anything from stomach to chest pains. Long-term exposure causes blood pressure problems.

Ryan addressed concerns by chemtrail researchers that barium could be meant to wear down a person's immune system.

"Anything that causes ill effects on the body long-term, chronically, is going to affect your ability. It's just constantly working on the body. So from that aspect, yeah, it's a potential."

Ryan says he's conducted research on his own about secret government testing on the public. But he's still a bit skeptical about the alleged chemtrails, at least at the moment. The Poison Control Center has seen no calls about exposure to barium.

(Thanks to Soc for the transcript)
The three grand imperatives of imperial geostrategy are to prevent collusion and maintain security dependence among the vassals, to keep tributaries pliant and protected, and to keep the barbarians from coming together. Zbig the Ruthless.
11-12-2007, 10:08 AM,
Now, a message to all those who are subjected to this (ie all of you). PLEASE do not read this post and go back to sleep. Mark Ryan from Poison Help (the guy interviewed at the end) says he's received NO calls about barium poisoning on his hotline. So, let's give him a call:

Poison Help: 1-800-222-1222 (Ask to speak to Mark Ryan)

In addition, it might encourage the TV station if they knew that people like you and I were deeply concerned by this stuff - and I'm sure they'd be pleased if you were to thank them for bringing it to the attention of the wider public. Here are their contact details:

Call us:
(318) 222-1212 (Main Switchboard)
(318) 677-6713 (News Department)
(800) 444-5752 (Toll-Free to the News Department)

e-mail us:
General Comments: comments@ksla.com
News Department: news12@ksla.com

If you care about the fact that you are being poisoned on a daily basis it's your duty to call at least one of these numbers. Thanks.
The three grand imperatives of imperial geostrategy are to prevent collusion and maintain security dependence among the vassals, to keep tributaries pliant and protected, and to keep the barbarians from coming together. Zbig the Ruthless.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Danger From Above, Chemtrails Defendfreedom 159 38,096 06-23-2013, 04:32 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Chemtrails The Changing The Face Of The Planet. Finished article Defendfreedom 28 6,879 08-20-2011, 11:05 PM
Last Post: JazzRoc
  HOW TO STOP CHEMTRAILS lorae41 17 4,940 05-18-2011, 09:12 AM
Rainbow Chemtrails in "my" country? humbug 9 2,520 05-17-2011, 11:33 AM
  BREAKING NEWS :: NASA Reveals 'Astrobiology Discovery' + The Gulf of Mexico Biofuel Connection drummer 5 2,052 12-03-2010, 04:21 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Chemtrails and Monsanto’s New Aluminum Resistance Gene – Coincidence? plasticfan 6 2,720 07-15-2010, 03:50 PM
  Barium in Chemtrails and Project Blue Beam Reboot 11 6,398 07-15-2010, 03:42 PM
  chemtrails, while you sleep stonecutter 10 2,642 07-13-2010, 05:02 PM
  Chemtrails? TriWooOx 21 4,604 11-04-2009, 02:52 PM
  History Channel Documentary Validates Chemtrails and Weather Warfare blove8. 10 2,757 09-26-2009, 03:55 PM