Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LSD
11-13-2007, 01:58 AM,
LSD
Fun times last night. I managed to play with some amazing musicians and have got to say I've never felt more ideas and more influence in a musical situation. I also realized that my house is a dirt pit and I need to clean it. Introspective is a weird thing.

Anyone else come across any of this recently?
11-13-2007, 02:02 AM,
LSD
LSD was put there by the devil... don't take it and have such thoughts.

If you feel you have a problem or want a view of yourself then go to church, go to confession or whatever.

Don't use drugs to find yourself or analyse yourself. Let a priest do that.
11-13-2007, 02:06 AM,
LSD
http://www.maps.org/news-letters/v08n3/08359gru.html
“Everything Popular Is Wrong” - Oscar Wilde
11-13-2007, 02:07 AM,
LSD
Quote:LSD was put there by the devil... don't take it and have such thoughts.

If you feel you have a problem or want a view of yourself then go to church, go to confession or whatever.

Don't use drugs to find yourself or analyse yourself. Let a priest do that.

shits... I knew I was missing something.
11-13-2007, 02:07 AM,
LSD
Quote:http://www.maps.org/news-letters/v08n3/08359gru.html

I've been wanting to do this for years... good call!
11-13-2007, 02:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-13-2007, 02:42 AM by triplesix.)
LSD
Lucy is one of my best friends. Every experience I've ever had on acid has been fucking awesome. Congrats Psilocybin, most people aren't at peace enough with themselves to be able to handle such a significant look at oneself and the universe. Most people walk away from the experience scarred.

I think acid speaks volumes about the character of the individual. You liked it, you're probably a pretty decent guy. Nice.

Peace.

First acid I ever did I found on a New Westminster (Vancouver burb) bus.
&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子
11-13-2007, 03:16 AM,
LSD
Quote:First acid I ever did I found on a New Westminster (Vancouver burb) bus.

On a bus... that's some balls. My first time was when I was a feshman in highschool I doesd it after a PE class and had my mind blown through the rest of the school day. Good times.
11-13-2007, 03:27 AM,
LSD
I don't have to buy it anymore as I have a steady stream of it leaching out of my spine.
11-13-2007, 07:30 PM,
LSD
Quote:I don't have to buy it anymore as I have a steady stream of it leaching out of my spine.

That spine shit is an urban legend.
11-13-2007, 09:03 PM,
LSD
Quote:Fun times last night. I managed to play with some amazing musicians and have got to say I've never felt more ideas and more influence in a musical situation.

Yeah, except when you listen to that shit afterwards, sober, you wonder what all the fuzz was about! :LOL:
11-14-2007, 03:00 AM,
LSD
"That spine shit is an urban legend."

BAHAHAHA... with a name like psilocybin I thought you would have at least half a clue.
11-14-2007, 03:26 AM,
LSD
Psilosybin, before you go sending me links to bullshit studies that say its not and that it breaks down quickly at body temperature, you should know that I was halucinating for three and a half weeks after my first session with a network chiropractor, my pupils were dilated and my doctor couldn't explain it other than to say that the older studies must have been correct, this story will be echoed by many long term heavy users. Network Chiropractors will also tell you that long term users of hallucinogens have a 'spongy' feel to their spine and after one or two adjustments this usually starts to change but almost always patients will experience severe hallucinations as much of these TOXINS are released.
11-14-2007, 11:27 AM,
LSD
lsd is good stuff man!

took my first at age 15, the last time i took was a few weeks ago.

its always an amazing experience...

examine your inward reality
meet your true spirtualality
and gain an outside perspective of yourself

no priest is going to do that for you.

lsd is not for the weak minded, self conscious, insecure individual.

use responsibly and have fun!
11-14-2007, 11:29 AM,
LSD
nietzscheansuperman

keep your anti-drug propaganda for another time!

we dont need your lies pushed here
11-14-2007, 02:00 PM,
LSD
nataria

So you've been to a few rave parties maybe and dropped a couple of trips. You had your first trip at 15, how old are you now 16? You called me a liar when the fact that you said that "its always an amazing experience" proves that you are talking shit, either that or you haven't had many hallucinagens and you are speaking out of place. Wether you believe me or not I do not realy care, I have had hundreds, if not thousands of trips as well as heaps of mushrooms, mescaline and all sorts of other shit and I now regret it more than I can explain. Just so you know, I see through your shit, you may fool everyone else here as there are many gullible people on this forum but I want you to know I AM ON TO YOU! You are another tryhard... 'man'.

You say LSD is good stuff 'man', maybe for a while. But when you start hallucinating when you don't want to, you may feel a little differently about that. As for the latest study that says that it is not stored in your spinal fluid, I have seen that, just like I saw the studies that said that Marijihuana wasn't adictive (which were obviously wrong), and the ones that said that Bupranorphine wasn't addictive (which were also very wrong), so pardon me if I chose to reject this one and go with my own personal experience again. If LSD is not stored in your spinal fluid, makes no difference to me, perhaps it is stored in the marrow of your bones (like methodone apparently is) maybe its stored in your fat, whatever, all I know is that I have constant flashbacks and a spinal adjustment seemed to bring on the most intense & long lasting episode I have had. This is not an uncommon scenario, and was probably what lead to these studies being conducted in the first place. Now fuck off and piss on your girlfriend or whatever it is that you do you fucking freak!