Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synchronicity Levels Amongst Members and your opinions
11-23-2007, 05:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-23-2007, 05:28 AM by subgenius.)
I do not really know where to post a topic of this nature.Religion? doesn't seem like religion..Mind Control...nope
Even as i search for more data on this it is occurring, and I do realize the different between reading into something AND the stuff that is blaringly obvious and right in your face, as if to say ok, now you are in the groove and this is what happens when you are in this state, good or bad (rather I should say help or hindrance). I wanted to get a feel for how often, how deeply, what state you recall you were in generally at the time of occurrance(s), and what it means to you subjectively. Of course anything else you wish to add would be great as well.
I am familiar with a fair number of theories/ideas on this subject, from John Lilly's ideas, Robert Anton Wilson, W.S.Burroughs, Bohm's holographic Universe Ideas, bleedthrough from various "places"hyperspacial harmonics with other aspects of you, quantum ideas, the idea it is you causing such things, the Tsarion type of idea about the AGE OF REVEALING you becoming more in tune ( if that can be quantified in any way ), etc.
Today has been ridiculous for me. Everywhere I turn there is NON-stop synchs. I would have trouble writing them down there is so much...as in typing something out and the exact phrase is heard AS I TYPE IT, events, thoughts, people ....creepy/scary if i didn't know anything about it ...and maybe ultimately I don't. I refuse to accept this as an ego boost type of thing, I am simply telling it as it is with as little self-aggrandizemnet as I can ( shit fancy words whoa ) because I wish to keep it flowing.

Would like to hear about you all. ( that's y'all for most of you I think )
Here is a few articles on the subject for those of you unfamiliar or recent to the concept/happenings

http://www.crystalinks.com/synchronicity.html
http://www.positiveatheism.org/writ/rawilson.htm
http://futurehi.net/docs/ECCO.html
http://www.geoman.com/jim/synchronicity.html
http://montalk.net/notes/real-vs-artificial-synchronicities

free cool pdf with similar ideas http://www.freewebs.com/xxgorlockexx/Libra...erse_Theory.pdf

a person could go on and on with this. Let's get some descriptions and discussion as it relates to individuals here please....
thanks for taking the time to check out this post....much appreciated even if you don't post. subg
&Spirituality is not a child play. My words will tear apart anyone who listens to them....&
&The search for reality is the most dangerous of all undertakings for it destroys the world in which you live.&

- Nisargadatta Maharaj
11-23-2007, 05:30 AM,
During the week of a full moon, like this week, i think its because i am still bound to the flesh on a certain level, that a fluxuation still exists, or it is my current understanding. What it means to me, that spark within becomes a flame, the way it manifests is dependent on current focuses in life.

Good question, im gonna read those articles, hope i understood u right. Im curious to what you and others think.

After reading the first link you posted, i know what you mean, and in a way i hold to what i origionally say, to that tho i say, it happens more when prayer becomes a focus in life, and also when a physical purity becomes a focus. Some think that drugs and alcohol etc increase, but i think it kills it, cuts you off from it.

I also understand it as a tapping the Aether, the realm of desire, those physical and spiritually strong have more influence, laws in this realm are not bound by right and wrong so much, that is, be careful what you wish for. And some very evil ppl, envoking physical forces and rituals can very much influence this realm, dont mean its for good or right.

Another train of thought is, you can very much sell your soul, in a physical way, for huge impact in that realm, however a fluxuation will occure, where strength to that degree now will cause a weakness to the opposite degree in that realm later.

Its like were each a powerstation, hooked into the electric grid, be a good host to that electricity and u have a huge influence on the grid, or you can cheat and have a huge influence that is corrupt and wont last, only to be ultimatly without connection

I didnt read all your links, but i see one is positiveatheism, however it is in fact a biblical concept. I think because i relate to it on a spiritual level, i see the syncs as my next steps, but right now it is the primary focus of my desires, however when i desire other things, i imediatly, like later on or next day see the opprotunity for them, in many cases i havnt taken action when those opprotunities present, as much as i should have, and will. I think seeing them isnt enough, governing them buy having right desire, and taking action when they present are needed.
11-23-2007, 05:39 AM,
Ooooh, I love this topic. Nothing was ever coincidental -- EVER....but now you just notice an acceleration because in many many ways Terrance McKenna was absolutely correct in everything he wrote about "Novelty Theory". Time is changing, laws are changing, and we are all changing.

There are many different ways to view this; however, it certainly is not your imagination. I think it has something to do with supraluminal-type things actually.
11-23-2007, 05:49 AM,
I get what I've heard alot of people talk about on this forum before, the 11 and multiples of it in clock times when I glance at the clock. Shit as I'm typing this now it's 04:33...bizarre.

I also get absolute synch with words that I'm typing being said on the tv. This happens alot. More than average.

Maybe we should start a thread (maybe this one) where we can all catalogue daily,hourly etc, any really synchronistic happenings that occur to us individually.

Who knows, we might start to see synchro between each others experiences.

I'm convinced that these synchronistic experiences that we are all experiencing are going to get stronger and it is in some way connected to the 2012 mayan detail.
debate is the vehicle of truth
11-23-2007, 05:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-23-2007, 05:50 AM by SerialExpLain.)
:smile: @ Madizims
11-23-2007, 06:19 AM,
I see it as more of a deliberate manifestation of desire, i agree nothing is coincidence, however im not sure i get the, 11 or clock glancing.

I agree SerialExpLain, this is a great topic, i havnt read much on it since like 5-6 years ago prob, glad to have it more in front of my eyes, memory jog, its very fitting for me to see right now, like i needed to again. Gonna look up Terrance McKenna ,"Novelty Theory", not sure i herd it, i think my influence on the topic was Einstein.
11-23-2007, 06:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-23-2007, 06:27 AM by subgenius.)
einstein based a lot of his stuff on gravitational aspects. I would also recommend THUNDERBOLTS OF THE GODS off the tracker here for the electrical side of the entire universe. ( that would include you as well :being an electrical being using this body...all sensories input to you are transmitted to your mind as electrical impulses... if you buy that)
&Spirituality is not a child play. My words will tear apart anyone who listens to them....&
&The search for reality is the most dangerous of all undertakings for it destroys the world in which you live.&

- Nisargadatta Maharaj
11-23-2007, 06:41 AM,
Thunderbolt of the Gods, sounds familiar, could be i was dismissive, the plural "gods" part, new age, somethings gonna be wrong with it. Downloading now. Thanks.
11-23-2007, 07:35 AM,
Nice thread! I'm lookin forward to seeing how this stuff turns out. I'll post more later I'm sure, this stuff is pretty much common occurrence for me.

Quote:I'm convinced that these synchronistic experiences that we are all experiencing are going to get stronger and it is in some way connected to the 2012 mayan detail.
Galactic Consciousness Cycle Timing

1st "Day" Jan. 5th, 1999 - Dec. 30th, 1999
(Seeds of consciousness planted)

1st "Night" Dec. 31th, 1999 - Dec. 24th, 2000
(Consciousness is activated)

2nd "Day" Dec. 25th, 2000 - Dec. 19th, 2001
(Polarity is displayed)

2nd "Night" Dec. 20th, 2001 - Dec. 14th, 2002
(Old and New consciousness collide)

3rd "Day" Dec. 15th, 2002 - Dec. 9th, 2003
(The Truth rolls out - Like it or Not)

3rd "Night" Dec. 10th, 2003 - Dec. 3nd, 2004
(Adjustments to the Truth - Don't Hold on, but Flow)

4th "Day" Dec. 4th, 2004 - Nov. 28th, 2005
(New foundations of human relations)

4th "Night" Nov. 29th, 2005 - Nov. 23rd, 2006
(Ethical procedures are implemented)

5th "Day" Nov. 24th, 2006 - Nov. 18th, 2007
(We meet our Galactic neighbors)

5th "Night" Nov. 19th, 2007 - Nov. 12th, 2008
(The end of manufactured lack)

6th "Day" Nov. 13th, 2008 - Nov. 7th, 2009
(Consciousness surpasses technology)

6th "Night" Nov. 8th, 2009 - Nov. 2nd, 2010
(Bliss, we will need the practice)

7th "Day" Nov. 3rd, 2010 - Oct. 28th, 2011
(We evolve to conscious Co-Creation of existence and experience)

Source: Dr. Carl J. Calleman
Book: Solving the Greatest Mystery of Our Time: the Mayan Calendar
Comments in (parentheses) by Ian Xel Lungold

'stuff' in 'the life sound' means something like 'power this human forward'
&its just like.. doood ya get the best barrels ever dood..
its just like.. ya pull in and ya just get spit right out of em...
ya just drop in n just smack the lip.. whabap.. drop down..
zibbaaaahhhahahah..
n then after that.. ya drop in.. ride the barrel..
and get pitted.. sooo pitted like that&
- surfer dood

Northern Alberta Surface Water Study
check it out: www.nasws.ca
11-23-2007, 07:53 AM,
I dont really get any of that, sounds like more hokus pokus, its interesting the start date was 1999. Its new age diversionary bull. Ya global plans could be aligned to there writings to "say" without "saying", intention for manipulations, but to assume an understanding in cosmic cycles, rays etc, truth is were being manipulated by the elites on a huge scale, because of there own selfish delusions, attempts to justify or reason it would be to try to ignore there deliberate plan to kill huge amount of ppl, not because of cycles, or rays but because power has corrupted them. Is there insights and influences on a cosmic scale, i think yes, is that justification for there deliberate actions planned over thousands of years, no.
11-23-2007, 08:01 AM,
Quote:truth is were being manipulated by the elites on a huge scale
yup, if you allow yourself to be manipulated, than, i guess you are.;)personally, i refuse to be manipulated any longer. is a nice shift of paradigm, i highly recommend it. loc~a~n skqbela~n
zibbaaaahhhahahah..
- surfer dood

11-23-2007, 08:27 AM,
Only thing that works against manipulation is truth. Refuse to be manipulated tho, how will that work when everything around you is falling apart, and being manipulated. The guillotine will once again be instated for terrorist not willing to be manipulated. Being killed or herded up, or outcast, estranged is a kind of manipulation. We are all going to be affected, and are, no one is immune, wars and pandemics and climactic devastation ahead, how does one not be manipulated? One might only not conform, and in that be free. I believe "Life Itself" will interceded for those non conformists, the true nature of life is a test, not meant for death, not conforming to the total degradation of the world might be the test for some, others i think have already passed there test in living an honest life. Others have failed by giving no regard to the will of "life Itself" but instead sacraficed that will for there own, and will continue to by conforming to the NWo.

Crazy times coming. Were at the precipice.
11-23-2007, 08:52 AM,
Quote:Only thing that works against manipulation is truth.
I'm pretty sure I can agree with that statement. Personal truth.

Quote:Refuse to be manipulated tho, how will that work when everything around you is falling apart, and being manipulated.
Was that a question or a statement? No, everything around me is NOT falling apart and/or being manipulated.

Quote:The guillotine will once again be instated for terrorist not willing to be manipulated. Being killed or herded up, or outcast, estranged is a kind of manipulation. We are all going to be affected, and are, no one is immune, wars and pandemics and climactic devastation ahead, how does one not be manipulated?
This all just seems to be fear based manipulation, I would rather not take part in it. That's not to say, I won't be prepared for anything that may arise.

Quote:One might only not conform, and in that be free.
Ah, some interesting insight here. Cheers.

r;ilpa~n sk;ilodeedq
zibbaaaahhhahahah..
- surfer dood

11-23-2007, 01:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-23-2007, 01:51 PM by itmakesmewonder.)
Yes, I certainly get synchronicities. They are higher patterns, there to be learnt from. Signs from God or from eachother in the holographic universe.
Everything has an effect. we are not islands in this world. I think with the strong mental energy that is given and recieved from this cyber space forum we are also influcening eachother profoundly or very subtley.

One warning: we have to not get lost by the conflicting more negative signs that we get from the usual advertising or newspeak.

I think its normal to get freaked out at first but once you accept it and learn or reflect from it it just increases.
The old school mental health textbooks might say these are only experienced by schizophrenics but this aint so.
Maybe its the moon or maybe the increasing awakenings that spiritual teachers have spoken of are happening now. Our psychic awareness and capacity to invite sycnchronicity is increasing. Sometimes the signs might be usueful symbols or personal to yourself. Its about understanding why and what it is directing you to do that is the challenge.
A wish, a prayer, an objective they are all about guidance from outside ourselves to a wider context.
11-23-2007, 01:57 PM,
i have experienced this sort of thing, i just think that its bound to happen eventually. odd wise. and i think that the more you come aware of this topic, the more you will look out for occurences and the more they will SEEM to occur.

it reminds me of when i was climbing a mountain and i got a cut but i didnt realize, on my leg, when my friend point it out to me and it was pretty bad, only after he had pointed it out did i feel the pain.

i do find this sort of thing interesting and what i said above is just a theory its not fact. I do think this type of topic should be explored.

it could be explained by the theory that our consciounesses are linked and that we are in tune some how with the universe, on a level that we can not YET understand.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Russell Brand interviews two members of the Westboro Baptist Church drummer 0 313 11-20-2012, 01:17 AM
Last Post: drummer
Information An announcement to concen members h3rm35 15 1,944 10-21-2012, 12:34 AM
Last Post: sekular
  Don't Talk Out Loud or Voice Opinions NickHedge 6 1,128 05-14-2010, 09:47 PM
Last Post: Deathaniel
  A Message To ALL Members of Con Cen... tweekjones 18 1,988 08-23-2009, 05:52 AM
Last Post: tweekjones
  California officials to relocate members of homeless encampment --- 0 396 03-21-2009, 03:02 AM
Last Post: ---
  The 50 Richest Members of Congress mothandrust 0 388 09-23-2008, 11:38 PM
Last Post: mothandrust
  A message to all forum members wether member or admin yeti 11 1,791 08-23-2008, 09:26 PM
Last Post: harflimon
  Info for members. Guest 12 1,429 07-24-2008, 06:28 PM
Last Post: TeslaandLyne
  A call to all forum members strawman 41 4,630 03-08-2008, 09:18 AM
Last Post: plasticfan
  When people feel powerful, they ignore new opinions, study finds Easy Skanking 7 845 02-16-2008, 09:53 AM
Last Post: Guest