Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marko Rodin - Vortex Based Mathematics
11-23-2007, 10:16 AM,
Marko Rodin Vortex Based Mathematics
http://www.youtube.com/user/MarkoRodin

MarkoRodin.com

Within, you will be taken on a spiraling tour through the toroidal roller coaster of our deterministic universe. Dark Matter, the vibratory essence of all that exists, is no longer on its elusive hide and seek trip -- it has been found! With the introduction of Vortex-Based Mathematics you will be able to see how energy is expressing itself mathematically. This math has no anomalies and shows the dimensional shape and function of the universe as being a toroid or donut-shaped black hole. This is the template for the universe and it is all within our base ten decimal system!

You have entered a place where Numbers are Real and Alive not merely symbols for other things. You will discover that the relationships between numbers are not random or man-made but that numbers are actually elementary particles of which everything is composed. This lost knowledge was well known to our ancients and is now being uncovered for us today. Gradually you will come to see numbers in a simple yet profoundly perfect three-dimensional matrix grid pattern that forms the shape of a torus. The number grid reveals the calibration and timing for an engine that can take us throughout the universe and solve mankind's energy needs. Interested? Delve in...

WELCOME TO MarkoRodin.org

Want to find the answers to the unknown?

Want to see a man-made black hole?

Using a new math that shows that numbers are not man-made symbols, but are actually real, you will see and understand the answers to these questions.

Learn about:

* A particle that does not bend, but causes everything in the universe to curve around it.
* The three toroidal number patterns that are the basis to all mathematics (the pattern of numbers traversing the toroidal surface in, out, and around).
* The universe as an ecological system of renewal.
* Your body being made out of countless stars of the past.
* Proof of an omniscient supreme being.
* Making a coil that produces unlimited free energy.
* A number grid that shows the underpinning geometry of the universe.
* How everything is a torus.
* Making a propulsion source that can take you anywhere in the universe.
* Artificial Intelligence based on a binary triplet.
* The Aetheric Template in DNA that guides evolution.
* The repeating number pattern that solves pi and demonstrates it to be a whole number.
* A mathematics in which numbers do not move, but the functions move instead.
* How numbers form a 3D solid geometric object.
* The secret of a gyroscope -- why it vertically lifts itself upright.
* Wormholes, nested vertices, portals, and doorways.
* Why Dimensions are a result of how things move through space.
* The preferred frame of reference to the universe is based upon the fixed constant number 9.
* Number crunching and encription compression done through cross addition.
* The labrynth maze of the Doubling Circuits where they invert in the center.
* World boundary conditions and inversion seams of nested vortices.
* The bilateral symmetry of the decimal system resulting in polar number pairs having parity by being perfect mirrors of one another.
* The zero is always in the center in the form of the vortex hole.
* Multiplication series are unbroken rings from cross sections of the torus.
* A number cannot be created or destroyed and zero does not exist on a number line or in any multiplication series.
* The number 9 is the node and represents Spirit.
* The numbers 3 and 6 represent the Yin and Yang in the form of magnetism and the number 9 is the S curve.
* The base ten numerical counting system is triangulated.
* Infinity has an epicenter.
* The powers of ten occur by halfing.
* The torus skin models harmonic cascadence.

downloads:
http://www.markorodin.com/markorodinvideo43/

Audio
Latest interview on Red Ice Creations Radio:
January 20, 2008 Part I: Download 24MB - MP3, 67 Min.
January 20, 2008 Part II: Download 19MB - MP3, 54 Min.

The Edge Radio with Daniel Ott:
October 13th, 2007: Download 24MB - MP3, 101 Min.

Mike Hagan of Radio Orbit interviewed Marko on:
July 23, 2007: Download 20MB - MP3, 176 Min.
July 24, 2006: Download 21MB - MP3, 178 Min.

Jeff Rense interviewed Marko on:
April 12, 2006: Download 45MB - MP4, 80 Min.

Video
A video presentation on Vortex-Based Mathematics, presented by Marko:
http://www.youtube.com/markorodin

The videos also reside at revver.com.

Here is the RSS feed for the revver.com video playlist: [Image: rss.png]

You can download each section to your hard drive from here or you can download all of these videos combined into a single 2GB avi file via torrent.

Other Links
http://www.valdostamuseum.org/hamsmith/Seg...html#MarkoRodin

Aerodynamics by Alastair Couper
http://www.angelfire.com/ak5/energy21/rodin.htm

Polytope Projections
http://docs.google.com/View?docID=dhspfskq_353tqfg5

B-Field Torsion Generator
http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/magvtx.htm
&its just like.. doood ya get the best barrels ever dood..
its just like.. ya pull in and ya just get spit right out of em...
ya just drop in n just smack the lip.. whabap.. drop down..
zibbaaaahhhahahah..
n then after that.. ya drop in.. ride the barrel..
and get pitted.. sooo pitted like that&
- surfer dood

Northern Alberta Surface Water Study
check it out: www.nasws.ca
11-23-2007, 01:19 PM,
<div align='center'>[Image: toroid_color.gif]</div>
zibbaaaahhhahahah..
- surfer dood

11-23-2007, 06:22 PM,
<div align='center'>The Great Pyramid is Four Interlocking Rodin Coils

[Image: TheGreatPyramid.jpg]</div>
zibbaaaahhhahahah..
- surfer dood

11-29-2007, 11:42 PM,
The following message comes directly from Marko, perhaps some of you out there would be willing to help out.

"Transcribers are wanted to compile these videos into English text and translate into foreign language subtitles for Deutsch, French, Hindi, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, German, Danish, Japanese, Swedish, Arabic, Persian... etc. I am presently working on a screenplay putting my discovery into a dramatic film and can use help with an autobiography, documentary, video game, grant writer, philanthropist to underwrite research, engineers, physicists, hardware prototyping, technical, writer/illustrator, microbiology, computer science, corresponding secretary, fund raiser, manager, promoter, treatment writer, artists, and educators, storyboards.

You do not need to ask me for permission to duplicate or disseminate my work because it is an unrestricted free gift from me to you that is neither patented or copyrighted and my goal is to spread it to the winds.

Aloha, Marko"
zibbaaaahhhahahah..
- surfer dood

01-23-2008, 08:57 AM,
I built a new site for Marko since his other one isn't all that user-friendly and takes a long time to load.
http://rodin.freelancepartnership.com

He was also on Red Ice Creations on January 20th, 2008.
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2008/...RICR-080120.php

B-Field Torsion Generator
http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/magvtx.htm
zibbaaaahhhahahah..
- surfer dood

01-27-2008, 07:20 AM,
I found another interview:

The Edge Radio with Daniel Ott:
October 13th, 2007: Download 24MB - MP3, 101 Min.
http://www.markorodin.com/stage01/rodin/me...in_10.13.07.mp3
zibbaaaahhhahahah..
- surfer dood

01-31-2008, 01:13 PM,
cool patterns with numbers dewd. shame he isnt using a 12base things might look a little different.
01-31-2008, 08:12 PM,
you plan to add something to the thread or just...

more information please.
zibbaaaahhhahahah..
- surfer dood

01-31-2008, 10:29 PM,
Maxwell's Equations are vortex math.
The dough nut diagram is a field around those craft in the NASA tether video.
Mag field encircles electric field.
Alternating Electric field circles around a radial alternating Magnetic field.
Third generation, alternating mag filed shaped like that donut generated by circle current or
alternating electric field of a circular path.
That might be multiple donut fields.

For the second generation is a good enough donut field at the top and bottom of the
radial field might all you need.
02-01-2008, 12:56 AM,
So there is use for this math T&L? Do you think it would be a good math to be teaching to children and adults alike? If it were a standard math taught in schools, do you think things would change in any way? If so, how?
zibbaaaahhhahahah..
- surfer dood

02-01-2008, 06:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-01-2008, 06:56 AM by TeslaandLyne.)
Maxwell's Equations follow actual physical laws of electrical behavior.

But it looks like the math people are putting similar equations in to graphical
printers.

I did not go into the study but yes, knowing some math comes in handy, even
if for graphic printers.

I got some of my electrical performance ideas from a math book.
I'll check out the post some more, but might be beyond me.

ED: Well perhaps not, just peeked at the first video. He seems to do too much
with his agenda. Tesla had all these factors from medical electronics
(some not workable) to Alien contact and this guy seems to be going that
way.
02-06-2008, 05:00 PM,
not very original work at at all, ripoff at its best. valid info though totally superficial and many mistakes on rodins part.

guess its new and mind-boggling for people who don't read too many books.

base 12 wont work, only mod 3,9,27,81 etc.

squares of primes will give you other patterns. mod25 5,10,15,20,25 will be the gaps, mod 49 will give you all sevens as gaps.... again rodins explantions seem quite uninformed

also the coilwinding and the sunflowermap are completely different. the pattern used for winding is a 36/15 torus which yields a nice 2:3 proportion. using the sunflowermap to wind would take 12 copper wires. basically the proportion of the torus is based on the ratio/steps you choose

the pyramid harmonics chart also contains errors, spotted them yet? its easier to if you have the pdf with the explanation. a pity this was done so sloppily since nelson seems to be the brains behind this, which brings us to a further rodin lie who wants us to believe that the wonderful phyllotaxis paper has never been published online.
whats the point of fibbing all the time? don't get this guys agenda, just seems like a lazy jerk who has not accomplished much.

is it just me or are the endorsements forgeries?

a pity this info is always treated with so little respect by wannabe gurus and other trash.

sorry for being overskeptical, just seen this info abused over and over again.
02-06-2008, 07:23 PM,
I haven't looked very deeply at the math, but here's what makes me suspicious:

-Dennis Watts, Senior Engineer of Communications for NASA and leading engineer for Boeing Aerospace

-Dr, Hans Nieper, world renown cancer doctor and former physician to President Reagan

-Keith Watson, in charge of the Bikini Atoll nuclear testing research project for the U.S. government

-James Martin, the editor of Defense Science Magazine

-Oscar Hu, the astrophysicist at NASA who successfully recovered the Probe when it was lost going into the magnetic field of Neptune

There are some pretty serious ties to the Military Industrial Complex and even Regan's former Dr. Those associations make me very skeptical as to anything they would be backing. Considering that this is supposed to have energy and propulsion applications, why would this group of guys be associated with a project that is not patented and distributed to the public instead of being developed for military use alone. That makes me think that there is a distinct reason this is being put out and it's not to benefit the public or have the work disseminated so the applications can be fully explored.

Maybe I'm just being to suspicious but that's the impression that I get.
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
02-06-2008, 07:53 PM,
Quote:not very original work at at all, ripoff at its best. valid info though totally superficial and many mistakes on rodins part.

who did he rip off (resources please)? superficial how? what mistakes? marko doesn't seem to take all the credit, he has mentioned that ancients knew this information and it had been lost.

Quote:guess its new and mind-boggling for people who don't read too many books.

i read heaps of books and this math makes sense to me. which books would you recommend i read to get a more well rounded view of this math?

Quote:base 12 wont work, only mod 3,9,27,81 etc.

won't work? i'm not clear on what you are saying here. i didn't think we were talking about base 12 here.

Quote:squares of primes will give you other patterns. mod25 5,10,15,20,25 will be the gaps, mod 49 will give you all sevens as gaps.... again rodins explantions seem quite uninformed

this doesn't make sense to me either. more information please? and will you related it to rodin's work directly?

Quote:also the coilwinding and the sunflowermap are completely different. the pattern used for winding is a 36/15 torus which yields a nice 2:3 proportion. using the sunflowermap to wind would take 12 copper wires. basically the proportion of the torus is based on the ratio/steps you choose

which coilwinding and whick sunflowermap? which pattern, rodin's coil pattern? i'm not clear, and i really really want to be.

Quote:the pyramid harmonics chart also contains errors, spotted them yet? its easier to if you have the pdf with the explanation. a pity this was done so sloppily since nelson seems to be the brains behind this, which brings us to a further rodin lie who wants us to believe that the wonderful phyllotaxis paper has never been published online.

nope, i haven't spotted them yet. will you point them out for us? where is the pdf and why does it help the explanation? when did marko say nelson's paper what never published online? how can i get a copy?

Quote:whats the point of fibbing all the time? don't get this guys agenda, just seems like a lazy jerk who has not accomplished much.

i still am not sure what all of the fibs are... could you explain in layman's terms and support it with evidence that laymen might understand? at this point you haven't shown me sh;iz.

Quote:is it just me or are the endorsements forgeries?
not sure how you can tell whether an endorsement is a forgery or not. funny how you have made many claims here without much evidence to back your arguments and then you start making references to things that put a doubt in peoples minds. please back yourself up with solid information so that i can call your skepticism legit and have something to go with.

Quote:a pity this info is always treated with so little respect by wannabe gurus and other trash.

sorry for being overskeptical, just seen this info abused over and over again.

wannabe guru? i don't get it. how is marko a wannabe guru. i never got that impression from him, where do you get it from?

it's good to be skeptical, but it would help if you were more clear and had information supporting your arguments if you want to be taken seriously. i want to understand where you're coming from, but you leave me little to go from. from what i've seen, marko doesn't seem like someone who is trying to mislead anyone at all. at this point i don't have much to go on and if i were to bring this to marko for his explanation i still would have no information to approach him with.

all i could say is, this person named zerror says you have stolen other peoples work and put your name on it, tho, i don't know who those people are. zerror also says that there are mistakes in your work, but i don't know what mistakes those are because he hasn't stated them in a way that i can make much sense of them. zerror says people who don't read books would be tricked into believing your math has something to it. not sure what books zerror is referring to tho. zerror states that base 12 won't work, which i don't get either since vortex based math is based in base 10. zerror said that the coil winding and sunflower maps are completely different, but not sure what coil winding and sunflower map is being referred to or how the windings are different exactly. zerror also says that you're a lazy jerk who has not accomplished much. he also states that there are mistakes in the pyramid model nelson made, but hasn't given any information on what those mistakes are or how to go about finding them. apparently we need a PDF to understand. yeah, i don't get it either. zerror says your endorsements look like forgeries. do you have an answer for all that marko?

all i can see is a big LOL. so, not sure where to go from here without more information from you zerror.

i hope you will respond to my questions here so i can sort this out for myself and then take my clear questions with clear information to base those questions from to marko himself. cheers.
zibbaaaahhhahahah..
- surfer dood

02-06-2008, 08:00 PM,
too much obfuscation and speculation here people. gimme something i can sink my teeth into. really, i mean it. help me out here, you're not giving me much to go on. thanks.
zibbaaaahhhahahah..
- surfer dood

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Deification Of Mathematics Gone Wild thokling 23 4,878 01-22-2014, 12:59 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  Psycho mathematics Watchdog 6 1,441 12-26-2012, 11:00 PM
Last Post: R.R
  Video - HAARP - High Frequency Active Auroral Research Project - Many Videos Inc The Holy Grail Vortex, Avebury &amp; St SerialExpLain 3 1,144 09-21-2007, 03:16 AM
Last Post: SerialExpLain
  The Mathematics Of Timewave Zero SerialExpLain 0 627 06-24-2007, 07:09 AM
  Physicist And Astronomer's Sci-fi Book Based On Large Hadron Collider SerialExpLain 0 573 01-27-2007, 12:22 PM
  New Cpu's Based On Light Not Electricity... JohnDoe1984 0 578 12-27-2006, 08:12 AM
Last Post: JohnDoe1984