Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bringing you all back to earth
11-24-2007, 07:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-24-2007, 07:15 AM by rsol.)
As any of the more over-focused members here may have taken a few blue pills by mistake. I'd like to bring you back to earth.

A recent documentary "The Great Global Warming Swindle" has raised a few pulses here in the UK and I think we need to nip this bud before we all go crazy again. Smoking or non smoking folks?

5 vids here guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNY7Qbewfuo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX2R4rQID2I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXJHO3wsz28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU0JysoEQGo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UzZSULjlBk

go on then...spit your venom!
11-24-2007, 08:14 AM,
blue pills?

these files are difficult on the audio receptacles.
&its just like.. doood ya get the best barrels ever dood..
its just like.. ya pull in and ya just get spit right out of em...
ya just drop in n just smack the lip.. whabap.. drop down..
zibbaaaahhhahahah..
n then after that.. ya drop in.. ride the barrel..
and get pitted.. sooo pitted like that&
- surfer dood

Northern Alberta Surface Water Study
check it out: www.nasws.ca
11-24-2007, 09:27 AM,
same doc in one file:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656640542976216573

http://xweb.geos.ed.ac.uk/%7Echris/Publicationsst.html

http://xweb.geos.ed.ac.uk/~chris/
11-25-2007, 11:23 AM,
Late last spring in particular, for a period of nearly three weeks, my area was spray by chemtrails between 10am and 11am. The result was a lowering of the air temperature at ground level by 5 degrees Centigrade, which lasted until around 2pm - at which point top-up flights were made across the face of the sun (from a ground level perspective). This was demonstrable and a large body of evidence was collected to support the proposition.

On these grounds alone any discussion of climate change which ignores chemtrails (and all its related facets) is pointless. Chris Merchant's video raises some fine points but it's not really that much closer to the truth than the Global Warming Swindle.
The three grand imperatives of imperial geostrategy are to prevent collusion and maintain security dependence among the vassals, to keep tributaries pliant and protected, and to keep the barbarians from coming together. Zbig the Ruthless.
11-25-2007, 12:52 PM,
Entropiate,

That was not clear and demonstrable evidence, it was pure speculation...
reality is a manufactured illusion

Self delusion is all well and good until it catches up with you . . .
11-25-2007, 12:58 PM,
it is clear and demonstrable evidence of the obsessional concept that every single contrail just HAS to be a chemtrail - or perhaps more easily expressed as "please, please let it be so."

Cheers
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please understand that the &Light at the End of the Tunnel& is most likely to be the 7.42 from Kings Cross coming in the opposite direction at Great Speed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Bapu.
11-25-2007, 01:11 PM,
Quote:it is clear and demonstrable evidence of the obsessional concept that every single contrail just HAS to be a chemtrail - or perhaps more easily expressed as "please, please let it be so."

Cheers

You are attempting to smear what I've said by talking crap. You want evidence, I can supply it. Temperature, humidity, the lot - but if you just want to rake up the fake all contrails are chemtrails/vice versa debate - then find some other sucker. You are talking out of your arse.
The three grand imperatives of imperial geostrategy are to prevent collusion and maintain security dependence among the vassals, to keep tributaries pliant and protected, and to keep the barbarians from coming together. Zbig the Ruthless.
11-25-2007, 01:34 PM,
Quote:
Quote:it is clear and demonstrable evidence of the obsessional concept that every single contrail just HAS to be a chemtrail - or perhaps more easily expressed as "please, please let it be so."

Cheers

You are attempting to smear what I've said by talking crap. You want evidence, I can supply it. Temperature, humidity, the lot - but if you just want to rake up the fake all contrails are chemtrails/vice versa debate - then find some other sucker. You are talking out of your arse.
Oh boy - read FFS.

Of course it's a total fake that all contrails are chemtrails and that all chemtraisl are contrails. For me it's more than probable that a very great number of (but by no means all) trails classified as so-called chemtrails are actually bog standard contrails. Please note the qualifier before you jump off the deep end again.

Oh and before you accuse me of talking out of my fundamental take a look in the mirror!

OK then - produce the "evidence". I would actually be interested in seeing it - yes really!

Cheers

Cheers
Please understand that the &Light at the End of the Tunnel& is most likely to be the 7.42 from Kings Cross coming in the opposite direction at Great Speed.
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Bapu.
11-25-2007, 01:41 PM,
Quote:That was not clear and demonstrable evidence, it was pure speculation...
and why didn't you reply to this one first rather than beating me about the head with a big stick?

Cheers
11-25-2007, 06:06 PM,
Roflmao :laugh:

11-25-2007, 07:56 PM,
I think you guys need the reading lessons.

My actual words stated that clear evidence had been accumulated, not that it had been presented. NOWHERE did I suggest that I had offered any evidence to support the case at that point and to say that I did is an outright lie. You knew already this of course, because your aim was simply mischief and obfuscation, but I'm just pointing it out for others who might be tempted to swallow your nonsense at face value.

As it happens though, evidence will be offered in due course. It dates back 50 years and in terms of the last 7 years will EASILY be THE most comprehensive data set(s) and investigation available anywhere. It has been prepared by a diverse team of individuals with postgraduate level expertise (and above) from the fields of meteorology, climatology, chemistry, medicine, electronics, mechanical engineering and psychology, among others. Full details will be provided at a later date but suffice it to say for now that the data collection process has been very thorough and meticulous. In fact the whole project has been designed to be as objective and depoliticized as possible (which makes it rather unique in this field if I may say so). When it is presented you will be free to comment. Until then your unfounded and speculative attacks are simply damaging your own credibility. That's your choice, but don't expect me to contribute any further to your silly ego trip.

Quote:and why didn't you reply to this one first rather than beating me about the head with a big stick?

Because I felt like it. So what? Did I make you feel special? Faust was simply trying to misquote me by suggesting I'd offered duff evidence when in fact I hadn't offered any at all. Hardly worthy of a response I thought.

Quote:For me it's more than probable that a very great number of (but by no means all) trails classified as so-called chemtrails are actually bog standard contrails

So how does this differ from my perspective? Have I said anything to the contrary? I think not.

You can keep your arrogance Rosebery. I'm not interested in online slanging matches. I certainly have better things to be getting on with and I would hope that you do too.

To get back on topic, any discussion of global warming, climate change or even the weather itself is necessarily incomplete without consideration being given to what's being deliberately sprayed into the skies - and since that can't be allowed to happen (yet), the debate takes place on dubious and at times utterly bogus grounds. That was the point I was making - and I stand by it.
11-25-2007, 09:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-25-2007, 09:45 PM by Rosebery.)
OK then time to stop the flame war methinks because we're probably on a similar path it's just funny that other posters than me have perhaps misnterpreted your words.

So lets deconstruct the thing in it's entirety shall we?

Quote:My actual words stated that clear evidence had been accumulated, not that it had been presented. NOWHERE did I suggest that I had offered any evidence to support the case at that point and to say that I did is an outright lie. You knew already this of course, because your aim was simply mischief and obfuscation, but I'm just pointing it out for others who might be tempted to swallow your nonsense at face value.
Your ACTUAL words (please go read them again) suggested that the three weeks "spraying" back in the spring gave demonstrable evidence. Faust (excuse me putting words in his mouth) said what you writ apparently saying 3 weeks spraying was demonstrable evidence was speculation not evidence and that's the way I read it as well.

Quote:As it happens though, evidence will be offered in due course. It dates back 50 years and in terms of the last 7 years will EASILY be THE most comprehensive data set(s) and investigation available anywhere. It has been prepared by a diverse team of individuals with postgraduate level expertise (and above) from the fields of meteorology, climatology, chemistry, medicine, electronics, mechanical engineering and psychology, among others. Full details will be provided at a later date but suffice it to say for now that the data collection process has been very thorough and meticulous. In fact the whole project has been designed to be as objective and depoliticized as possible (which makes it rather unique in this field if I may say so). When it is presented you will be free to comment. Until then your unfounded and speculative attacks are simply damaging your own credibility. That's your choice, but don't expect me to contribute any further to your silly ego trip.
Good oh - now you've made the point you should probably have made in the first place and thus avoided this little exchange.

Quote:Because I felt like it. So what? Did I make you feel special? Faust was simply trying to misquote me by suggesting I'd offered duff evidence when in fact I hadn't offered any at all. Hardly worthy of a response I thought.
No he wasn't IMHO - your post read like speculation not evidence but you implied that the speculation is evidence without tying the evidence to the clarification you have made above which is now much clearer. Do you see the point?

Quote:So how does this differ from my perspective? Have I said anything to the contrary? I think not.
Absolutely not one single iota - now that you've clarified it.

Quote:You can keep your arrogance Rosebery. I'm not interested in online slanging matches. I certainly have better things to be getting on with and I would hope that you do too.
Well you are the one using words like arrogance and ego trip and talking out of your arse. Back off - you are the one with the attitude problem just because you posted something that two people independently may have misinterpreted just because you weren't clear in the first instance. I'd say that was down to you.

Quote:snip...............the debate takes place on dubious and at times utterly bogus grounds. That was the point I was making - and I stand by it.
Good - we agree there 100% then.

Shall we start again? I'll go first;

Hello Entropiate - welcome from me to Concen.

Cheers
11-26-2007, 01:51 AM,
nice way to ruin a topic guys. thanks. Flame by PM if you please. We are talking about a documentary. Just to remind you all.
11-26-2007, 01:55 AM,
Quote:Late last spring in particular, for a period of nearly three weeks, my area was spray by chemtrails between 10am and 11am. The result was a lowering of the air temperature at ground level by 5 degrees Centigrade, which lasted until around 2pm - at which point top-up flights were made across the face of the sun (from a ground level perspective). This was demonstrable and a large body of evidence was collected to support the proposition.

On these grounds alone any discussion of climate change which ignores chemtrails (and all its related facets) is pointless. Chris Merchant's video raises some fine points but it's not really that much closer to the truth than the Global Warming Swindle.

Quote:I think you guys need the reading lessons.

Faust was simply trying to misquote me by suggesting I'd offered duff evidence when in fact I hadn't offered any at all. Hardly worthy of a response I thought.
Was this an exercise of tell but dont show then?

11-26-2007, 03:41 AM,
shh!

Film.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Antimatter caught streaming from thunderstorms on Earth Valentine 1 814 01-12-2011, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Dunamis
  HUGE media blackout regarding Earth and Moon orbital changes? Deathaniel 0 706 10-22-2010, 10:09 PM
Last Post: Deathaniel
  The Elements of Nature - Ancient Foundations Revisited: Earth, Water, Wind and Fire FastTadpole 0 1,310 09-30-2010, 11:59 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
Exclamation Immortal avatars: Back up your brain, never die --- 2 1,138 06-09-2010, 10:23 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  HAARP-The Military Pandora's Box-Electromagnetic Manipulation of the Earth's Climate h3rm35 0 2,035 03-03-2010, 10:34 PM
  Chile Earthquake Altered Earth Axis, Shortened Day mastermg 1 998 03-02-2010, 11:41 PM
  Cosmic Rays Reaching Earth At Highest Level in 50 Years i8manu 0 680 10-18-2009, 02:24 PM
Last Post: i8manu
  First black hole for light created on Earth --- 0 813 10-15-2009, 01:08 AM
Last Post: ---
  $21 Billion Orbiting Solar Array will Beam Electricity to Earth Solve et Coagula 3 1,292 09-26-2009, 05:03 PM
Last Post: hilly7
  N.a.s.a To Study Highest Clouds On Earth flatron 4 1,184 09-26-2009, 04:00 PM
Last Post: JazzRoc