Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
11-27-2007, 10:10 PM,
Hello
Hi there - im one of those people who is bored with the world and wishes that all of these conspiracies etc were true but im hugely disappointed that generally they are not:(

I want to wake up tomorrow with revelations in the press that Bush blew up the twin towers, ghosts, ufos, the devil, antichrists, aliens etc all exist and now we have to just deal with it

Ive seen most documentaries and videos are there any out there that would convince me beyond doubt that I may have missed, about anything??
11-27-2007, 10:25 PM,
Hello
Hi nocturnalsteve,

I believe that if there were to be headlines printed in the paper uncovering hidden truths about those subjects, the government(s) wouldn't allow them to be printed anyway. Don't believe everything you read in the news. That said, I find it's best to take anything you see, hear and are told with a pinch of salt anyway, including topics on forums.
A lot of people here, however (bearing in mind I've only been here a few days) are experts at this subject and will do their very best to give you honest opinions and information in a non-bias fashion in order for you to make up your own mind.

Welcome:)
Clean living under difficult circumstances.
12-08-2007, 12:06 AM,
Hello
Welcome to Conspiracy Central nocturnalsteve!
12-09-2007, 03:05 PM,
Hello
welcome
The InfoUnderground
TiU Radio
http://www.TheInfoUnderground.com
12-09-2007, 08:59 PM,
Hello
Welcome
The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall. - Che Guevara

Resistance Films Youtube Channel

TriWooOx Podcast
12-09-2007, 09:29 PM,
Hello
hi nocturnalsteve, welcome.:)
&its just like.. doood ya get the best barrels ever dood..
its just like.. ya pull in and ya just get spit right out of em...
ya just drop in n just smack the lip.. whabap.. drop down..
zibbaaaahhhahahah..
n then after that.. ya drop in.. ride the barrel..
and get pitted.. sooo pitted like that&
- surfer dood

Northern Alberta Surface Water Study
check it out: www.nasws.ca
12-11-2007, 05:53 AM,
Hello
Quote:Hi there - im one of those people who is bored with the world and wishes that all of these conspiracies etc were true but im hugely disappointed that generally they are not:(

I want to wake up tomorrow with revelations in the press that Bush blew up the twin towers, ghosts, ufos, the devil, antichrists, aliens etc all exist and now we have to just deal with it

Ive seen most documentaries and videos are there any out there that would convince me beyond doubt that I may have missed, about anything??

The news has been controlled for years, and while we are small in number the truth will eventually surface. Stick around and help us sort it out and welcome.
Yo
12-22-2007, 08:10 PM,
Hello
Hey, nice to meet you, I'm sure you'll have fun here~
[Image: b1.png]