Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ron Paul
11-28-2007, 08:24 PM,
Ron Paul
Who here thinks like me... that this whole drive to get Ron Paul as US President is a complete waste of time and a distraction?

I wont say why I think this... I'm just going to leave you guys to tell me what you think. :drunk:
Revolt Blog - Back for '08!

[Image: 1194055910692.jpg]
11-28-2007, 09:27 PM,
Ron Paul
no and your apathy scares me
The first step to revolution is consciousness,
So I wont stop screaming at you until this all make sense.
11-29-2007, 12:28 AM,
Ron Paul
I doubt its going to work. Everyone knows Hillary is going to win.
[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
11-29-2007, 01:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-29-2007, 01:03 AM by shZ.)
Ron Paul
Quote:Who here thinks like me... that this whole drive to get Ron Paul as US President is a complete waste of time and a distraction?

I wont say why I think this... I'm just going to leave you guys to tell me what you think. :drunk:
I think it's pretty much a waste of time, and probably a distraction, althought one isn't really needed in my opinion.
shZ - Minimal Tech Session v2.3
Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Progressive House
Download link: Minimal Tech Sessions v2.3

shZ - Minimal Tech Session v1.3 / The Journey to Here
Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Breaks / Progressive House, Minimal Tech House
Download link: Minimal Tech Sessions v1.3 / The Journey to Here

shZ - Lucid Perceptions (A New Beggining) / Psy Eclipse
Style: Trance, Progressive Trance/House, Breaks / Psy Trance, Goa Trance, Trance
Download link: Lucid Perceptions (A New Beggining) / Psy Eclipse
11-29-2007, 01:21 AM,
Ron Paul
Quote:no and your apathy scares me

I'm apathetic because I don't put on the blinders and run around the in the same circle our ancestors have been doing for decades?

The only thought that occurs to me when I think of that is.... "lol"

11-29-2007, 03:26 PM,
Ron Paul
You honestly think "Ron Paul" can reverse an agenda that existed more than quadruple is age here on earth?

Anyone with a clever eye can see its a distraction. What they are doing is targeting the ones who think they are "awakened" into another sheep like mentality.

It is the process of taking another group of people through a campaign in which the people who think are not sheep, will act like sheep, and follow Ron Paul, and obey his sayings as valid.

If this guy is even telling half the truth, and by some turn of events does in fact become President, rest assure, he will be assassinated just like JFK, just as how he did not agree with past and his present time agendas.
11-29-2007, 04:28 PM,
Ron Paul
nice. yes this is scary apathy. If you think nothing will ever change....why are you here? We are here trying to find ways to help things get better. If you dont have that hope I suggest you get a job in advertising.
11-29-2007, 04:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-29-2007, 04:52 PM by nataraja.)
Ron Paul
i personally think only positive can come from ron paul, there is people i know that claim he is a cia asset, and other things.

i wont say its not possible, but i wont spend any of my time investigating that possibility.

if anything he will wake people up the corrupt nature of the economic system, so thats a good thing.

from the start i try to tell people in the ronpaul channels on efnet etc that its not the person you must like, its his idealisms, the media and the american democracy focuses much more on the person than what he stands for, which is a shame.

even if ron paul dies (he is old) it doesnt realy matter, cause anyone can take his place and share his idealisms etc, this is not "our last chance" or "our last hope" that sort of thinking is terrible.
11-29-2007, 05:32 PM,
Ron Paul
Quote:nice. yes this is scary apathy. If you think nothing will ever change....why are you here? We are here trying to find ways to help things get better. If you dont have that hope I suggest you get a job in advertising.
Where did I say I think things will never change?

And yes. This IS another sheep mentality. See rsol? I'm not in his cult, so he calls it apathy. Wonderful.
Also, I was listening in on Alex Jones and he is pretty much the fire-starter here. He rallied all the wings of his army. Especially his beloved Digg militia.
I bought into it... until I found out the truth about Lord Jones. He's either a Jesuit infiltrator, or a fucking moron hooked on the quick buck to the extent he sold out a Patriot family.

You trust a candidate pushed by this monster? Choke on that blue pill.

11-29-2007, 08:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-29-2007, 08:25 PM by TeslaandLyne.)
Ron Paul
In light of Alex Jones... as I have not listened to him over the years and driven nuts,
I have become aware of more than just JFK and 9/11... aware of how rotten the
politicians are... Guliani the most... and media and government wimps and cowards.

Its not how bad Alex Jones is, its how can the politicians look each other in the
face in light of Alex Jones.

We don't need to respond to Alex Jones... the rest of the free world does...

As long as Alex Jones keeps telling us who the criminals are we know nothing has been corrected.
11-29-2007, 08:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-29-2007, 08:37 PM by LivingPharaoh.)
Ron Paul
And Alex Jones is the ONLY source of that information?

No way! You mean... all those other radio hosts I listen to where voices in my head?

+

There's no such thing as the scholars out there in the Occult and global government, and mind control etc?

GET A GRIP

Alex never tells us anything new. Who are the enemies? Bush and Chaney? As that as high as it goes? That's what Lord Jones will have you believe.

11-29-2007, 08:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-29-2007, 08:44 PM by TeslaandLyne.)
Ron Paul
Quote:And Alex Jones is the ONLY source of that information?

No way! You mean... all those other radio hosts I listen to where voices in my head?

We need to put those voices into the earphones of the Full Houses of Congress.

They never get educated.

A video Ed for congress, watch 911 Mysteries for starters.

The whole nation can watch CSPAN as we watch Alex Jones explain things.

Big Day for taking back the government.

ED: The enemy are the people who govern us in darkness.

Alex Jones has a few flash lights the Congress could use.
11-29-2007, 09:51 PM,
Ron Paul
I am an asshole... to everyone that does not Love to be free and independent in this world. If you saw the recent CNN UTUBE debate, Ron Paul was asked a question from a VERY YOUNG person. The tone was counter intelligent by nature, and the question defined the same. The response by Ron Paul was perfect, sound in awareness and understanding for the defense of individual liberty with justice for all, a declaration of independence with resolve... The New World Order traitors have offer war with out resolve, under theme of democratic social global order, imposed by economic and military force established by fascism, ''INSIDER/TRADE CRAFT''... The fascists have violated the marriage contract freedom and independence signed, America for which it stands... The Old Guard is now a prostitute mercenary member in violation, active duty as a New World Order force of entry from the back door, the Tomb of The UNknown enemy... the thief groom... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbEAYh8juWg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmr6qzuK3zM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8pLpI5rzKI...feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGGOiv7sA4w http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=55601 http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58910
11-29-2007, 10:37 PM,
Ron Paul
At one point during the CNN UTUBE debate, the ex-communist... prisoner McCain assaulted himself. He LIED and said the soldiers he spoke with wanted Ron Paul to know they wanted him to allow them to win. There is no way a soldier would have targeted Ron Paul unless, subject to a New World Order at ease in review, command or enforced by a direct order to do so was present. In any case, it would be in violation of service for an American to be against every-one's interest and on a suicide mission... Ron Paul responded perfectly, informing the mentally disturbed former prisoner, now representing the people of Arizona and according to him, soldiers in Iraq..., that the military officer core supports Ron Paul... What McCain did, is what all the current elected/appointed Representatives do and Ron Paul does not, when under fire, they hold up a baby in front of them. The New World Order crusade, supported by Islam, an inverse offensive strategy active military force action forward, cannot hide from the Internet vote, reality and truth... Deception is no longer possible, correction is instant... Reception is required... Confirmation is needed... http://www.juancole.com/2007/11/mccain-bla...ler-on-ron.html
11-29-2007, 10:51 PM,
Ron Paul
Hey Pharaoh why don't you just roll over and admit defeat... maybe you'll get a belly rub out of it like a dog.

At least people who are rooting for RP have some kind of desire to bring about change. Your attitude is what impedes everything. Maybe it is futile, but it's better than non-involvement.

I think you should get a grip and maybe take a Valium, because it sounds like your pussy is aching a bit and it has seemed to put you in a bad mood.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Rand Paul Woos U.C. Berkeley CharliePrime 0 212 03-22-2014, 03:15 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  I just had the pleasure to see Dr. Ron Paul today in SF datars 1 372 11-26-2013, 06:54 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  Paul Flynn MP expelled from Commons in row over Afghanistan TriWooOx 2 644 09-19-2012, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Dunamis
  The Satanic Salutes Of Alex Jones And Ron Paul fred15 13 3,059 06-28-2012, 03:46 PM
Last Post: rsol
  Ron Paul 2012 Election Info April 73 11,057 06-14-2012, 11:22 PM
Last Post: capnchronic
  Even If You Don’t Like Ron Paul You Should Watch This – Its only 1 minute Solve et Coagula 6 1,507 02-22-2012, 06:44 PM
Last Post: MasterChiefa
  Hollywood for Ron Paul!!! Solve et Coagula 0 419 01-17-2012, 08:42 AM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  Ron Paul: America’s Last Chance Solve et Coagula 0 428 01-16-2012, 11:04 PM
  Latest Iowa Poll Has Ron Paul In First Place Solve et Coagula 5 731 01-14-2012, 01:32 AM
Last Post: Telecaster72
  Jesse Ventura Endorses Ron Paul as the Only Anti-war Candidate Solve et Coagula 0 378 01-02-2012, 07:45 PM