Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jews Are NOT The “Chosen People”
12-02-2007, 12:18 AM,
http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=60

HOW CAN THE JEWS who oppose their own Messiah, Jesus Christ, be the “Chosen People?” Did not St Paul the Hebrew of Hebrews say that the Jews are the enemies of the Cross? (Philipians 3 ).

When St Paul said, “The Jews killed the Lord Jesus and their own prophets; they please not God but are contrary to all men: Forbidding us to preach the Gospel to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath of God is come unto them to the uttermost,” did he not make it crystal clear that the Jews are not the “Chosen People?”

And did not Jesus Christ Himself reveal that the Jews are of the Synagogue of Satan? (Revelations 2). Jesus Christ also revealed that the Jews are not true Jews when He said to the Christians of Asia Minor, “I will make them who say they are Jews but are not, but do lie, to come and worship before thy feet.” (Revelations 3).

How then can the so-called Jews who are now the enemies of the Cross and of the Synagogue of Satan, and who must worship at the feet of Christians, be the “Chosen People?”

Jesus Christ the Messiah of Israel denounced the Jews for rejecting Him when He said, “Behold your house is left unto you desolate. Therefore, you shall not see Me until you say, Blessed is He Who cometh in the name of the Lord.” (St Matthew 23)

How then can the Jews whose house is now desolate be the “Chosen People?” When the Jews cast in their teeth that they were the seed of Abraham, Jesus replied, “You are of your father of the devil who was a murderer from the beginning.” (St John 8).

Indeed the Jews committed the crime of all crimes, namely, Deicide, when they brought Jesus Christ to Pontius Pilate demanding that Jesus Christ be crucified even when Pilate judged Christ innocent and desired to set Him free. (St Matthew 27). How then can the Jews whose father is the devil, and they being murderers like the devil by crucifying the Lord of Glory, be the “Chosen People?”

DID NOT JESUS CHRIST say, “Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees! For you compass sea and land to make one proselyte. And when he is made, you make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves?” (St Matthew 23). Even secular Jews defer to the rabbis as their leaders when it comes to interpreting Jewish dogma. How then can the Jews who are children of hell be the “Chosen People?”

How could the Jews to whom Jesus Christ said, Because you do not believe, you are not of my sheep be the “Chosen People?” (St John 10). For to this day the majority of the Jews do not believe in Jesus Christ. What then is their “chosen-ness” if they are not of the Messiah’s sheep?

St John the apostle said, “Many deceivers are gone out into the world who deny that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and anti christ.” (II John 1).

How then can the Jews who to this day deny that Jesus Christ the eternal Son of God became man for our salvation be the “Chosen People?” Will we be “deceived” by the Jews that they are the Chosen People? What then is the Jews’ “chosen-ness?”

In the book of Revelations it is written: But the fearful and the unbelieving and the liars shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire. This is the second death.

1. The Jews are fearful of death.

2. The Jews are unbelieving. They do not believe in the God of the Bible but in the god of the Talmud.

3. The Jews are liars. For they say that they are God’s chosen people when God says that they are an “accursed people” because of their sins. (Isaiah 66:20).

——- Thus the “chosen-ness” of the Jews is their being chosen to experience the second death, that is, the “lake of fire.” ——-

MOSES WHOM THE JEWS boast as being their hero pronounced a blessing and a curse on the Jews. God, said Moses, would bless the Jews if they showed their love for Him by accepting the “Prophet” Whose teachings would be required of the Jews. (Deuteronomy 13).

But the Jews crucified the “Prophet” rather than receiving His teachings on repentance and confession of his Divine right to demand obedience. Thus the curses that Moses pronounced upon the Jews have been the Jews’ experience over the last 2000 years. (Deuteronomy 28).

Hated, persecuted, censured, (rightly so), wandering from nation to nation when expelled from their host nations, and wreaking havoc wherever they go in their hatred of Christianity, the Jews have indeed experienced the curses predicted of them by Moses and the desolation that Jesus Christ predicted of the Jews for rejecting Him.

JEWS ARE NOT THE “Chosen People.” Christians are the “Chosen People.” God said to Abraham, “I will bless them that bless thee and curse them that curse thee. And in thy seed all of the nations shall be blessed.” (Genesis 12,26).

What “blessings” have the Jews brought to the world since 33 A.D.? Just read today’s headlines and one can clearly see that “curses” have been brought upon society by the Jews.

The War in Iraq serves only the interests of the Jews and their promotion of the Christ-hating State of Israel. The tragedy of the World Trade Center was a result of the Jewish Zionist agenda.

The secularization of Western society is caused by the Jews, which has debased the morals of once Christian nations, now rife with the abominations of anal sex of homosexuals and the perverse sexual conduct of lesbians. Jews are on the forefront of promoting these perverse “alternate life-styles.” Are all of these things “blessings” from the so-called, “seed of Abraham,” the Jews? No. These are all “curses” brought upon us by the “seed of the devil,” the Jews.

Christians Are God’s “Chosen People” Not Jews. Christians are the “seed of Abraham.” This is what St Paul the Hebrew of Hebrews said over and over again. Here is one instance of St Paul’s many assertions regarding Christians being the seed of Abraham: “If ye be Christ’s then are ye Abraham’s seed.” (Galatians 3:29).

WHEN JESUS CHRIST said to his disciples, “I have chosen you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should remain,” Christians were sealed as God’s Chosen People for all time.

Jews can share in the Christians’ “chosen-ness.” Jews do not have to continue in a state of “accursedness” and “desolation.” Jesus Christ offers the Jews the chance to embrace Him and have His blessed name called upon them. Yes Jews if they will repent can be called Christians too!

Yes Jews, like myself, a former-Jew, and thousand of others like me, can say, “Blessed is He Who Comes in the name of the Lord! Then the Jews can look forward to heaven and not the lake of fire.

Brother Nathanael…Street Evangelist!
Yo
12-02-2007, 01:51 AM,
http://www.whitehorsemedia.com/articles/details.cfm?art=33
12-02-2007, 02:31 AM,
Here is a thought... Take the perfect principle, the Word of God in Christ, as a measure of time... Keep in mind, only a suicide or a person facing death knows when they are going to die but, no one knew, as they were, before hand... Only God knows the hour of return... Lets look at the stars for a moment. The procession of the stars with relation to the history and the Word of God in Christ, I wonder... is it possible to pinpoint history in time with the stars and the scriptures? Daniel's 70 weeks, for instance, is it possible for a computer link with an observatory model of the stars to go back in time and find anything? If you consider the Mayan Calendar and it's precision and the fact that December 21, 2012 is a measurable end point for procession, can we precisely adjust accordingly and locate a definite order in time with the Word of God in Christ... http://www.gi.alaska.edu/ScienceForum/ASF13/1315.html http://www.cynet.com/Jesus/Prophecy/Star.htm http://www.aloha.net/~johnboy/pageone.htg/pageone.htm This last link has some interesting data but, the people that have it on their site do not look so good...
12-02-2007, 03:23 AM,
Agreed.
12-02-2007, 11:05 PM,
Texe Marrs: The Jews are not the Chosen People, with Dr. Hesham Tillawi
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8862697147505194699
&Alice laughed, &There's no use trying,& she said: &one can't believe impossible things.& &I daresay you haven't had much practice,& said the Queen. &When I was your age I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.&
- Lewis Carroll

&Things are seldom as they seem ... Skim milk masquerades as cream.&
- Gilbert and Sullivan (Pinafore)

At NASA, it really is rocket science, and the decision makers really are rocket scientists.
But a body of research that is getting more and more attention points to the ways that smart people working collectively can be dumber than the sum of their parts. .. Irwin Janis? &Groupthink:& is a mode of thinking that people engage in when they are deeply involved in a cohesive in-group, when the members' striving for unanimity override realistic appraisals ? It is the triumph of concurrence over good sense, and authority over expertise.&
-John Schwartz & Matthew L. Wade
12-02-2007, 11:23 PM,
I believe the Jews of the old testament are the Lords chosen ppl of the time to evidence to the ppl providence and laws, as well as a timeline for prophecy.

And in the new testament references to the covenant not being by birth or circumcision, but the chosen are Jews in there heart.

I think both concepts exist, need to fully explore tho. In terms of prophecy tho to ignore references by Ezekiel of the Jews in the end times, having a land of there own but not living under the law of the lord but Egyptian law( i need to find specifically), and in revelation saying the "synagogue " of Satan, clearly being a Jewish temple. Both i think being very Jewish references.

Just my opinion, I need to think about more, open the Bible in light of.
12-02-2007, 11:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-02-2007, 11:46 PM by standvast.)
from source article Wrote:JEWS ARE NOT THE “Chosen People.” Christians are the “Chosen People.”

LMAO, what you resurrecting here ?
you do realize how that piece reeks of phoney " Aryan "/ British Israelite idea's ?
exactly the same type shit helped jumpstart the Christian Identity movements,.. go figure.

"Chosen people" :rolleyes: the whole damn concept can only spring from a blatantly supremacist mindset.
The fact that a self-proclaimed rational thinker would even consider the asinine fucking notion,..:geek:

peace'
If Thine I that I spy with my own little I Doeth Offend thee ; Pluck It out.

12-03-2007, 12:03 AM,
I think you've picked a field of perceive certain victory Standvast. I dont wish to debate Bible specifics with non believers, its like trying to convince a blind person of colors, even if i do, you wont see them.

If you look its not to say the ppl, Jews, be good or bad, or better or worse, but used to demonstrate truth.

Life as you perceive it, that is the creator, or the Lord, the governing force, is very limited in your eyes. As is to be expected by your logic i guess.
12-09-2007, 07:07 AM,
no one is chosen. All are raw souls, with individual and collective goals, passing through a test on earth.

color, creed, race, wealth are merely physical or material. these things have no value whatsoever, in God's sight as well as in a soul's sight. All that matters is if a soul can rise above the physical platform to realise, to identify, to accept God (while on earth) & his laws and if a soul can complete her growth and pass the test. for to make the test bit easier, prophets and messengers were sent and laws were given.
Salem Kirban quotes Weishaupt gloating over his successes in a letter to Illuminatus Cato:

The most admirable thing of all is that great Protestant and reformed theologians [Lutherans and Calvinists] who belong to our Order really believe they see in it the true and genuine mind of the Christian religion. Oh man, what can not you be brought to believe?

These people swell our numbers and fill our treasury; get busy and make these people nibble at our bait.. .but do not tell them our secrets. They must be made to believe that the low degree that they have reached is the highest
12-09-2007, 11:01 AM,
Assuming you recognize the Bible for whatever necessary logic, I can't see how you can deny Jews "chosen people" status when Jesus was a Jew. The whole fucking Bible is all about the Jews, after all, it was their own religion. I'm just surprised the Christians never made that particular alteration to the Bible. It's funny to see the mixed message of the Old and New Testament, with a faith in Jesus and the Trinity required to go to Heaven while at the same time the Children of Israel are the Chosen people. Funny stuff.

Since I don't believe in it, but rather know quite a bit about science, I can assure you there absolutely is no "chosen people." I agree with standvast, racial hierarchy? Archaic notion. I don't even think many Jews, especially the godless ones you are most critical of, even put much faith in the idea.
&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子
12-09-2007, 01:08 PM,
Quote:Ted Pike - Why The Mid East Bleeds

Ted Pike's gripping video expose dramatizes how abuses by false Zionist leadership, with Evangelical Christian support, have helped create ... all » international Arab terrorism. This powerful documentary explains how Zionists have used a false religious argument to ram a cruel, unbiblical return of Jews to Palestine down the throat of the Arab world. Such injustice, if allowed to continue, will only lead to increased terrorism, loss of freedoms, and Mideast

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=77...h&plindex=4
12-11-2007, 04:05 AM,
triplesix:
Its not Bible or Al-Quran or Geetha. sometimes, opinions are based on something different.

As for Jesus being Jew,:)well, he wasn't. His being or not being a jew is not much important anyway. Real Importance is if a person accept him as his messiah and act on his teachings.

Religions are manuals for humans to live according to God's commands. call them Social systems if you will. In my opinion, its better to learn to live with some religion than living without one. best way is to find common laws in Abrahamic religions and act accordingly until one has more understanding.

Best Wishes
Salem Kirban quotes Weishaupt gloating over his successes in a letter to Illuminatus Cato:

The most admirable thing of all is that great Protestant and reformed theologians [Lutherans and Calvinists] who belong to our Order really believe they see in it the true and genuine mind of the Christian religion. Oh man, what can not you be brought to believe?

These people swell our numbers and fill our treasury; get busy and make these people nibble at our bait.. .but do not tell them our secrets. They must be made to believe that the low degree that they have reached is the highest
12-11-2007, 03:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-11-2007, 03:21 PM by nietzscheansuperman.)
Are the Jews the chosen people or is it the christians, or maybe the muslims? Or could your sky fairy be playing a practical joke on all of you?? :tongue:
03-04-2008, 07:26 AM,
In my humble opinion, for what it is worth,;)

The Jews were the chosen people of God in more ways than one.

The Jews were the chosen people to provide the bloodline which would bring forth what was thought to be the Jewish messiah, unbeknownst to them, He would be the messiah for all. Satan tried to pollute the bloodlines, and tried to prevent the coming messiah by having fallen angels procreate with the daughters of men. As a result God destroyed all but Noah who was perfect in his generations.

They were also chosen to show that even those God chose to bless as His people, would fall short, so much so that they would crucify their own messiah. Which is what Satan wanted them to do, not realizing that this would open the door for all to be saved by their faith in Jesus alone wether Jewish or gentile.

They were chosen as an example that no matter what law was made for man to follow, chosen or not, Jewish or gentile, we all would sin and fall short of the glory of God.

Quote:(Triple six) It's funny to see the mixed message of the Old and New Testament, with a faith in Jesus and the Trinity required to go to Heaven while at the same time the Children of Israel are the Chosen people. Funny stuff.

Not trying to pick an argument, but a person of science shouldn't dismiss something such as the bible based on their own misunderstandings or their own prejudices (i.e. your conceptions of Christianity and the bible) otherwise you have skewed data.

To quote Chuck Missler:

"Adam - means man
seth - comes from a root that means appointed

enos - comes from a root that means mortal, frail, miserable or incurable, usualy used for a wound, grief, sickness, or wickedness

cainan - can mean sorrow, durge or eligy

mahaleel - comes from two hebrew roots, mahal wich means the blessed or praised one and el which means God.

Jared - which comes from the verb Jarod, which meansx shall come down.

Enoch - his name happens to be an academic term, it means commencment or teaching.

Methuselah - Enoch was told that when his son was born that the judgement of the flood would be witheld. So Enoch named his son after two hebrew roots: Muth, that's a root which occurs 125 times in the old testament whcih means death, and selach (sp) which means to bring forth. So his name means his death will bring. It's interesting to realize that if you go through Genesis 5 it tells the ages that people lived. Methuselah was 187 when Lamech was born, Lamech was 182 when Noah was born, and it was the 600th year that the flood came. In other words the year the flood came Methuselah died, so his anme was fulfilled as a prophecy.

Lamech here's a root we retain even in english to thei day in our english word lament or lamentation. It really means despairing.

Noah - comes from the root Naham (sp) which means comfort or rest.

So what does this mean? Let's take a look at the Gensis 5 genealogy Adam, Seth, Enos, Cainan, Mahaleel, Jared, Enoch, Methuselah, Lamech, Noah.

Pretty straight forward except we dont speak hebrew. So let's put what we learned in hebrew against this.

Mans appointed moral sorrow, but the blessed God shall come down teaching that his death (whose death? His death) will bring the despairing comfort and rest.

Here is a summary of the Christian gospel in the genealogy of Noah. This is interesting for seveal points of view. First of all there's no way you'll ever convince me that a group of Jewish Rabbis contrived to hide a summary of the Christian gospel in a genealogy in their highly venerated torah. No way!

The other reason this is important is that it teaches us something else, it teaches us that Gods plan of redemption was not a knee jerk reaction to Adams screw up. It was planned from the beginning. Your going to discover taht the entire bible is designed skillfully every number, every letter, every word, and that the design always causes it to point to Jesus Christ.

The old testament is the new testament concealed, and the new testament is the old testament revealed."
LUKE 19:

37 And when he was come nigh, even now at the descent of the mount of Olives, the whole multitude of the disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works that they had seen;

38 Saying, Blessed be the King that cometh in the name of the Lord: peace in heaven, and glory in the highest.

39 And some of the Pharisees from among the multitude said unto him, Master, rebuke thy disciples.

40 And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out.

03-05-2008, 04:04 AM,
nobody is the chosen people... these kind of thoughts only fracture relations between people.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Palestinians are most likely the original Jews. Frank2 2 369 08-04-2014, 07:10 PM
Last Post: rockingtheboat
  Israeli Historian: Palestinians Are Biological Descendants of Bible’s Jews Frank2 0 345 08-04-2014, 09:08 AM
Last Post: Frank2
  True Torah Jews - Against Zionism bristopen 2 342 05-22-2014, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Watchdog
  Mother Theresa's Masochism: Does Religion Demand Suffering to Keep People Passive? mexika 2 516 04-30-2013, 02:23 PM
Last Post: Watchdog
  Im not even sure these people are for real? nwo2012 18 2,845 08-16-2012, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Doomsticks
  Jews want to destroy the Christianity Plutarcus 38 7,228 10-20-2011, 02:50 AM
Last Post: Dunamis
  The Dawn of Aquarius: A New People, A New Consciousness, A New Era Solve et Coagula 0 471 08-02-2011, 10:28 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  How To Stop Absorbing Other People’s Negative Emotions Solve et Coagula 0 455 01-19-2011, 08:37 PM
  The Dawn of Aquarius: A New People, A New Consciousness, A New Era Solve et Coagula 0 479 06-25-2010, 11:18 PM
  cause of powerful spiritual experiences from people “brought back from the dead"? h3rm35 13 2,865 06-03-2010, 05:49 AM
Last Post: ---