Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vegans cause Global Warming
12-03-2007, 07:13 AM,
meat footprint :laugh:

Eliminate your meat footprint with Meat-Credit

The first step you can take to fight animal suffering and death is to reduce your meat footprint through conservation. Eat less. Don't go hunting or fishing so often. Refuse to buy electricity from utility companies that use Wind Farms.

Then use Meat-Credit to reduce your meat footprint as close to zero as possible.

When you buy a Meat-Credit, your money funds renewable energy projects such as wind farms. These projects result in verified reductions in greenhouse gas pollution. And these reductions counterbalance your own emissions.

Eliminate your meat footprint with Meat-Credit
http://www.meat-credit.com/about.php

Bad cow, stop that, no more farting or burping, while your at it stop crapping too.

Reduce your Meat Footprint
http://www.cosmosmagazine.com/node/1581

Why eating less meat could cut global warming
What you choose to put on your plate can have a huge impact on the planet, reports Juliette Jowit
http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2007...d.climatechange

Well, some meat is OK, - Pooh's friends Kanga & Roo for example.

Greenpeace urges kangaroo consumption to fight global warming
"Changing our meat consumption habits is a small way to make an impact."
The eat roo recommendation is contained in a report, Paths to a Low-Carbon Future, commissioned by Greenpeace and released today.

It also coincides with recent calls from climate change experts for people in rich countries to reduce red meat and switch to chicken and fish because land-clearing and burping and farting cattle and sheep were damaging the environment.

They said nearly a quarter of the planet's greenhouse gases came from agriculture, which releases the potent heat-trapping gas methane.
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,2...480-662,00.html

My humble suggestion - :cool:
Vegans cause Global Warming, Planet Erosion & Inhibit New Cures

Eating plants eliminate more oxygen creating lifeforms on our planet !
Quit eating plants please, we need them to convert that Evil carbon dioxide into oxygen.
Quit eating plants please, we need them to prevent soil erosion.
Quit eating plants please, we need them to find disease cures.
Just stop eating plants already dammit think of it as saving the planet
So, as you can see, Vegans cause global warming :tongue:

After all plants have feelings too, don't they ???

Haha
&Alice laughed, &There's no use trying,& she said: &one can't believe impossible things.& &I daresay you haven't had much practice,& said the Queen. &When I was your age I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.&
- Lewis Carroll

&Things are seldom as they seem ... Skim milk masquerades as cream.&
- Gilbert and Sullivan (Pinafore)

At NASA, it really is rocket science, and the decision makers really are rocket scientists.
But a body of research that is getting more and more attention points to the ways that smart people working collectively can be dumber than the sum of their parts. .. Irwin Janis? &Groupthink:& is a mode of thinking that people engage in when they are deeply involved in a cohesive in-group, when the members' striving for unanimity override realistic appraisals ? It is the triumph of concurrence over good sense, and authority over expertise.&
-John Schwartz & Matthew L. Wade
12-03-2007, 07:53 AM,
Im a vegan.
The first step to revolution is consciousness,
So I wont stop screaming at you until this all make sense.
12-03-2007, 07:53 AM,
I know you were being less than serious with that last paragraph, but too many people actually believe that stuff!

I am actually scared by the sheer level of ignorance (nescience) of a large portion of the human race. This is especially true when people actually try to defend flesh consumption by asserting similar claims to those at the end of the above post.

It really should not need to be stated like this; it seems too simple to even write down at all. But these people should realize that some 20-times more plants (vegetation) are utilized / consumed in the production of meat, eggs and dairy, than is required, for the equivalent calorific value, for a purely plant based meal!

I really do not know what could be easier to understand?
Funny how people insist that death, murder, torture has to be a part of ones dietary needs.....fucking nutters everywhere!!

--- Purple Bex.
12-03-2007, 12:18 PM,
to quote a friend

"What undeniable horseshit!"
12-03-2007, 01:11 PM,
Cool! Less global warming, less suffering, less cancer, but instead the population like to make graveyards of their bodies.
Meat is carcasses soaked in chemicals how can that be any good?
12-03-2007, 03:14 PM,
Quote:I know you were being less than serious with that last paragraph, but too many people actually believe that stuff!

I am actually scared by the sheer level of ignorance (nescience) of a large portion of the human race. This is especially true when people actually try to defend flesh consumption by asserting similar claims to those at the end of the above post.

It really should not need to be stated like this; it seems too simple to even write down at all. But these people should realize that some 20-times more plants (vegetation) are utilized / consumed in the production of meat, eggs and dairy, than is required, for the equivalent calorific value, for a purely plant based meal!

I really do not know what could be easier to understand?
Yes, it is a joke. Meat-footprints & Meat-Credits should be too, - but they're not.
I posted - meat eaters and cattle cause global warming also, but so far, none there have been offended.
That vegans cause global warming, is as preposterous as saying cows or people whom consume them do !
I feel confident that no one here at CC would believe it, it's not a commercial blog after all, a mere post on a forum that only logged on folks can read.

Lighten-up ConCeners, Laugh a little, it's good for the soul.
It's not all doom and gloom, we are all still alive, living on this wonderful planet, smile and enjoy it, have some fun.

Some people believe that eating meat or the cattle cause global warming, it's silly. Do you not see a problem with saying that meat consumption is bad, yet suggesting to eat Kangaroos. Poor Kanga she'll probably get passed up as being to old and tough, she'll be so sad when they kill her little Roo and so will the others in the Hundred Acre Woods. Oh my, who will Tigger bounce with, he'll be so lonely.
Humans have been eating meat for thousands of years, it's not a evil thing, yet many whom have chosen not to (vegans) judge those who haven't (chemically soaked carcass eating carnivores). The problem with the commercial beef industry, is just that - it is commercial, I agree it is quite disgusting, but not all beef comes from the large commercial farms. There are still small farms that produce healthy cattle with little or no environmental impact, cattle that are not chemical soaked or full of antibiotics. Hooray, for small local farmers. I buy beef from a local farmer, it's good, not full of chemicals, after buying it - I eat it, OMG :barf:
Crucify me, I'm a stinking carnivore.

I would like to see all blame for climate change off the common man and on the real polluters.
These guys to name but a few. The 100 top air polluters -
http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0933679.html

Quote:Im a vegan.
Good for you, have a whole wheat carob brownie for desert after that yummy salad.
I enjoy and eat vegetables too, see we do have something in common.
&Alice laughed, &There's no use trying,& she said: &one can't believe impossible things.& &I daresay you haven't had much practice,& said the Queen. &When I was your age I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.&
- Lewis Carroll

At NASA, it really is rocket science, and the decision makers really are rocket scientists.
But a body of research that is getting more and more attention points to the ways that smart people working collectively can be dumber than the sum of their parts. .. Irwin Janis? &Groupthink:& is a mode of thinking that people engage in when they are deeply involved in a cohesive in-group, when the members' striving for unanimity override realistic appraisals ? It is the triumph of concurrence over good sense, and authority over expertise.&
12-03-2007, 04:24 PM,
Yes i have a sense of humour somehwhere, but try cracking a few jokes to the queue of animals waiting to get slaughtered by your friendly farmer.

CS Lewis said:

'Once the old Christian idea of a total difference in kind between man and beast has been abandoned, then no argument for experiments on animals can be found which is not also an argument for experiments on inferior men. If we cut up beasts simply because they cannot prevent us and because we are backing up our own side in the struggle for existence, it is only logical to cut up imbeciles, criminals, enemies or capitalists for the same reason.'
12-04-2007, 06:31 AM,
Quote:Yes i have a sense of humour somehwhere, but try cracking a few jokes to the queue of animals waiting to get slaughtered by your friendly farmer.

That's exactly what I was doing.

To the globalist one word government planners, aka-TPTB, we are all no more than beasts in line for slaughter.
Cattle herded into the NWO, mere buyers or sellers of products and in the end, one too many mouths to feed. TPTB believe themselves to be "chosen" to rule over the masses, which they see as Goyim, or mere cattle. Being dumb livestock, the cattle of the masses (we) are entirely expendable. They use us as cannon fodder in war, where money is made by private bankers, loaning to governments at high interest.
Or, we can be de-populated as the Global Warming “crisis” necessitates.

I love animals, have and had pets, none of which were ever tied or fenced (a rural luxury), yet none ever ran away. I spent much time on my grandparents farm. They had livestock for their own consumption, only selling a few. None were killed if not needed and they didn't live a bad life in the mean time. They were cared for like pets in their fields. They aged, and seemed quite content. The saddest part of farming that I ever saw, was at the dairy farm, they don't need the bulls for milk so lots of the bull calves get made into veil. Sad, kind of, cute little bull, - but it doesn't know - then bam, it's over. The animals are basically concerned with moving; walking, running, rolling over, scratching that darn itch, eating, more eating, socializing, fighting, sleeping, more eating and frequently sex, - then bam, it's over. I see this as one way they are smarter than humans. We humans are busy blaming, judging, accusing, and making ourselves miserable - then Bam, it's over. While animals are busy living, many humans waste their life away in fear, worry and judgment.
I ask you then, who life was more full ?

btw,
Aren't plants living creatures as well, They reproduce, many plants are able to reproduce asexually, yet plants also reproduce sexually -pollen from the male stamen is carried to the female pistil. Seeds sprout (are born) and grow, they get diseases and die. They breath (their tissues respire just as animal tissues) and eat (photosynthesis)
Still, like most animals, I don't think they know when they are to be slaughtered - bam, for human consumption.
- Lewis Carroll

12-04-2007, 08:17 AM,
concern that people will really think that vegans cause global warming, to me, is too outrageous to think about. However those links that I posted are real, and do claim that eating meat (except Roo) and livestock in general cause it.
People won't believe my silly statement, but they will believe those links. - I don't, livestock nor eating them cause gw
- Lewis Carroll

12-04-2007, 07:01 PM,
Wait, wait, wait....

How about we just eat what our bodies need?
Revolt Blog - Back for '08!

[Image: 1194055910692.jpg]
12-04-2007, 08:44 PM,
LP, ask that question outside an average McDeath's and you would be lynched by a bunch of rabid, near-future cancer patients!
Funny how people insist that death, murder, torture has to be a part of ones dietary needs.....fucking nutters everywhere!!

--- Purple Bex.
12-05-2007, 01:35 AM,
Quote:LP, ask that question outside an average McDeath's and you would be lynched by a bunch of rabid, near-future cancer patients!
lol true

But to make a change, you have to change how you act first.
Revolt Blog - Back for '08!

[Image: 1194055910692.jpg]
12-05-2007, 02:38 AM,
Quote:
Quote:LP, ask that question outside an average McDeath's and you would be lynched by a bunch of rabid, near-future cancer patients!
lol true

But to make a change, you have to change how you act first.

I just read another reply of yours... more of "get your act together" in essense. You assume too much about many people here, and remind me of another user, OTO when he first arrived until he got to know us.
12-05-2007, 02:55 AM,
I was waiting for the cow fart & burp thing.

If that's the case we should have them rule against beans.
12-05-2007, 03:32 AM,
agreed McD is not healthy, but anyone can get cancer, regardless of their diet even vegans

I read that red meat is high in zinc, which is a must-have mineral for supporting testosterone, and that Cholesterol is the precursor to all steroid hormones, including testosterone; a type of sex hormone referred to as an androgen, which regulates libido, muscle mass, and plays other roles.

So perhaps this whole save the planet by reducing your meat footprint, is really to feminize the men, so they'll be less aggressive, less likely to fight back, and hand over their rights more easily.
just a thought
:geek:

any how here's another, I just love these meat-footprint articles :female:

The Hidden Cause of Climate Change
It causes more greenhouse gases than cars and trucks. Avoiding it, scientists say, is better than converting to an Eco-friendly car, yet it seldom attracts a high level of attention. What’s more it’s something most of us contribute toward regularly. So what is it? It’s animal agriculture, when one tucks in to a bit of beef, ones climate change ‘meat footprint’ becomes very much part of the problem.

According to the Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations animal agriculture creates 65 percent of human-related nitrous oxide with a massive 296 times the Global warming Potential of CO2!

Beyond climate change, the livestock industry is one of the most dangerous sectors when it comes to the world’s water supply creating water pollution and damaging coral reefs. The livestock industry is also responsible for rainforest destruction, and Eco system problems.

We truly do have a chance to make an impact on our Carbon Footprint by cutting out animal products from our diets. According to a an article in the New Scientist the simple act of cutting animal products from ones diet is better than switching to a Eco-friendly car, based on a typical US diet.

KFC has been dubbed ‘Amazon criminals’ by environmental campaign group, Greenpeace, because of the sale of chickens fed on Soya grown in deforested rainforest. But this is simply the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the ‘meat footprint’ problem. However, the world’s ‘meat footprint’ is something that we can all cut from our own lives. Those that consider themselves environmentalists have a particular obligation to take this threat seriously. Now is the time for environmentalists to take a stance against the livestock industry, its time to wake up and smell the Beef or more importantly see what its doing to our world.

Animal rights group PETA among others has already taken up the issue, PETA has even run an advert aimed at Al Gore with the question ‘Too Chicken to go vegetarian?’ Whatever ones view on animal rights groups the message is a sound one, unless environmentalist want to be left behind on there own subject, now is the time to act.
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2007/09/380293.html
- Lewis Carroll

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What happened to global warming? --- 18 3,126 02-28-2013, 07:38 PM
Last Post: macfadden
Wink Snow Proves Global Warming ( O RLY!? ) rsol 2 881 10-25-2012, 05:35 PM
Last Post: fireballs
  Astrophysicist Piers Corbyn explains the whole Global Warming aka Climate Change scam icosaface 3 2,067 05-11-2012, 02:17 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  Warmlist - A Complete List of Things Caused By Global Warming / Climate Change SerialExpLain 32 6,919 11-16-2011, 06:13 AM
Last Post: icosaface
  Anthropogenic Global Warming - sublimetruth.com - Darius Alexander Darius 38 11,189 11-14-2011, 08:44 PM
Last Post: JazzRoc
  Global Cooling and the NWO - Global Cooling on the Agenda of the Bilderbergs h3rm35 2 1,344 10-16-2010, 01:00 AM
  Scientists call for a global nuclear renaissance in new study nik 1 1,265 08-24-2010, 12:45 AM
Exclamation Climategate U-turn as scientist at centre of row admits: There has been no global war joeblow 6 2,456 05-10-2010, 01:44 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
Thumbs Up 75 Reasons to be Skeptical of "Global Warming" h3rm35 1 1,136 02-24-2010, 08:06 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  'Bin Laden' blames US for global warming TriWooOx 2 1,026 02-03-2010, 03:40 AM
Last Post: Genteel