Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Some Humor...
12-10-2007, 12:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-10-2007, 12:03 AM by LivingPharaoh.)
#16
Some Humor...
OMG... I love this shit. Here's some Arish jokes (you'll know them if you're a RAW fan):

The Asylum
A Baron dies, leaving all his money to go towards building homes for the mentally corrupt and insane. So the church took his money, built an Asylum in Galway. One in Limerick.
And they put a roof over Dublin.

50 Pence Coin
Why does the Irish 50 Pence coin have flat sides?

So if you have a wrench, you could pull one out of a Kerryman

A Paddy Joke
(May I point out this isn't racist, the three nations contain the same peoples)
Paddy Irishman, Paddy Englishman and Paddy Scotsman lost their lives tragically. And to their surprise, they come before Satan Himself.
He proclaimed that the punishment of the day was 50 whippings on the back. But since Paddy, Paddy and Paddy were new, he'd give them one wish before they took their whipping.
Paddy Englishman smirked, and declared: "For my wish, I'll have a pillow on my back". And so it was done, Paddy Englishman had a pillow to protect him. However, after only 20 whippings, the pillow had completely gone.
Paddy Scotsman came forward: "What a muppet, give me two pillows". And so it was done. But the pillows were torn to pieces by the time he took 40 lashings with the whip.
Paddy Irishman came forward, Satan laughed and said "You're Irish right? I love you guys! Have two wishes"
Paddy Irishman said "For my first wish, I will have an extra 50 lashings of the whip.
Everyone was shocked at the bravery of the Irishman.
"...and for my second wish.." he continues "I'll have Paddy Englishman on my back.
Revolt Blog - Back for '08!

[Image: 1194055910692.jpg]
Reply
12-10-2007, 11:40 PM,
#17
Some Humor...
LOL Funny thread:D

---
[Image: macrohitlerjokevw7.gif]
There is just 1 struggle and it is now, here on this planet and on a personal level....meaning you only.
There is no enemy you can attack except yourself.
If you are busy attacking something else, you are wasting precious energy and you will fail.
If you succeed, there will be no struggle anymore.

The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider
Reply
12-12-2007, 08:34 PM,
#18
Some Humor...
Some of these may have come from here... Dunno...

[Image: Bumper_Sticker_Democracy.jpg]

[Image: Bumper_Sticker_Honor_Student.jpg]

[Image: Bush_Train.jpg]

[Image: cc38.JPG]

[Image: cc41.JPG]

[Image: Marriage_License.JPG]

[Image: Traffic_Stop.jpg]

[Image: washinginstructions.jpg]
Marc "TheQleaner" Fisher
Unseen Head
The Illuminati Order

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Reply
12-12-2007, 10:02 PM,
#19
Some Humor...
lmao I remember that 100% Cotton one:DAll classics!

Time for a Joke!

Once upon a time, a Synagogue was due for an audit.
The IRS Agent was looking through the Rabbi's tax files... he paused and asked the Rabbi "I see you buy an awful lot of these white candle sticks. What do you do with wax drippings that fall to the floor?"

The Rabbi thought this was some kind of joke, so he decided to play along: "Every week, I collect all the wax drippings and send them back to the candle maker, and he sends me a free box of candles each month"
The IRS Agent looked stumped and pissed off, the Rabbi knew he wasn't joking.
"Ok," continues the Agent "What about all these ceremony crackers. What do you do with the crumbs that fall on the floor?"
The Rabbi was soon pissed off, so he played along: "I collect the crumbs each day, and I send them to the cracker factory. Each week they send us a new box of crackers as thanks"

The IRS Agent was really getting hot under the collar.
"You perform over 100 circumcisions each year.. what do you do with the foreskin you cut off?"

The Rabbi said: "We send them to the local tax office, and each year they send us back a complete dick"
Revolt Blog - Back for '08!

[Image: 1194055910692.jpg]
Reply
12-13-2007, 12:32 AM,
#20
Some Humor...
Quote:lmao I remember that 100% Cotton one:DAll classics!

Time for a Joke!

Once upon a time, a Synagogue was due for an audit.
The IRS Agent was looking through the Rabbi's tax files... he paused and asked the Rabbi "I see you buy an awful lot of these white candle sticks. What do you do with wax drippings that fall to the floor?"

The Rabbi thought this was some kind of joke, so he decided to play along: "Every week, I collect all the wax drippings and send them back to the candle maker, and he sends me a free box of candles each month"
The IRS Agent looked stumped and pissed off, the Rabbi knew he wasn't joking.
"Ok," continues the Agent "What about all these ceremony crackers. What do you do with the crumbs that fall on the floor?"
The Rabbi was soon pissed off, so he played along: "I collect the crumbs each day, and I send them to the cracker factory. Each week they send us a new box of crackers as thanks"

The IRS Agent was really getting hot under the collar.
"You perform over 100 circumcisions each year.. what do you do with the foreskin you cut off?"

The Rabbi said: "We send them to the local tax office, and each year they send us back a complete dick"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!

ROFLMFAO!!!!

Thanks!
:D:D:D
Marc "TheQleaner" Fisher
Unseen Head
The Illuminati Order

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Reply
12-13-2007, 12:42 AM,
#21
Some Humor...
Yeah..:DMy mother's always spamming me with chain-mail. But it's all worth it for that ONE joke.

Here's my favorite Freemason joke:

A man is walking through the recreation ground of his local park when he notices a huge fight in full fury on the football pitch he is passing.
"What's going on?" he asks a spectator watching from the side-lines.
The other replies "It's a match between the Masons and the Knights of Columbus."
"What's the score?" asks the first man.
"I don't know, it's a secret."
Revolt Blog - Back for '08!

[Image: 1194055910692.jpg]
Reply
12-13-2007, 03:40 AM,
#22
Some Humor...
Quote:Yeah..:DMy mother's always spamming me with chain-mail. But it's all worth it for that ONE joke.

Here's my favorite Freemason joke:

A man is walking through the recreation ground of his local park when he notices a huge fight in full fury on the football pitch he is passing.
"What's going on?" he asks a spectator watching from the side-lines.
The other replies "It's a match between the Masons and the Knights of Columbus."
"What's the score?" asks the first man.
"I don't know, it's a secret."

ROFL!



Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse are filing for Divorce.

Minnie Mouse says to Mickey Mouse, "I want the House, Cars, and all of your Money!"

"What are you Fucking Crazy?" Mickey responds.

"No, I'm Fucking Goofy."




[Image: Alien_Contact.gif]
Marc "TheQleaner" Fisher
Unseen Head
The Illuminati Order

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Reply
12-13-2007, 07:47 AM,
#23
Some Humor...
lol niiice!

There were two men, having a quiet drink on the top of the Empire State Building. And one says to the other "This building is pretty fascinating.. you know.. If you jump out of the window on this very floor, the awesome wind currents will keep you in the air, carry you around the building and back in the window"

The other man just laughed it off "Yeah, right.."
The first man said "No.. no. Let me show you". The first man wobbles off his barstool, walks over to the window. And throws himself out.
The second man was frozen in shock at what he saw. Sure enough, the first man came flying back into the window, landing gracefully.
"Holy fuck!" exclaimed the second man "Let me try that!"
The second man puts down his drink, and takes a running jump for the window.

... he falls to his death....

So, the first guy sits down to his drink again.

The bar tender walks over to him, "You know, you can be a real dick sometimes, Superman"
Revolt Blog - Back for '08!

[Image: 1194055910692.jpg]
Reply
12-13-2007, 07:10 PM,
#24
Some Humor...
Quote:lol niiice!

There were two men, having a quiet drink on the top of the Empire State Building. And one says to the other "This building is pretty fascinating.. you know.. If you jump out of the window on this very floor, the awesome wind currents will keep you in the air, carry you around the building and back in the window"

The other man just laughed it off "Yeah, right.."
The first man said "No.. no. Let me show you". The first man wobbles off his barstool, walks over to the window. And throws himself out.
The second man was frozen in shock at what he saw. Sure enough, the first man came flying back into the window, landing gracefully.
"Holy fuck!" exclaimed the second man "Let me try that!"
The second man puts down his drink, and takes a running jump for the window.

... he falls to his death....

So, the first guy sits down to his drink again.

The bar tender walks over to him, "You know, you can be a real dick sometimes, Superman"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!

Awesome ! :D:D:D



Joke That'll Get You Arrested

If you are sitting next to someone on a plane or train who irritates you...

1. Quietly and calmly open up your Laptop case.
2. Remove your Laptop.
3. Boot it.
4. Make sure the person who won't leave you alone can see the screen.
5. Close your eyes and tilt your head up to the sky.
6. Then, click here.

(may require Adobe Flash Player)
Marc "TheQleaner" Fisher
Unseen Head
The Illuminati Order

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Reply
12-13-2007, 08:56 PM,
#25
Some Humor...
thanks for all this.... :laugh:
Reply
12-23-2007, 05:58 AM,
#26
Some Humor...
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LIBERTYISNOTFREE/message/51449

Political Science for Dummies

DEMOCRATIC
You have two cows.
Your neighbor has none.
You feel guilty for being successful.

REPUBLICAN
You have two cows.
Your neighbor has none.
So?

SOCIALIST
You have two cows.
The government takes one and gives it to your neighbor.
You form a cooperative to tell him how to manage his cow.

COMMUNIST
You have two cows.
The government seizes both and provides you with milk.
You wait in line for hours to get it.
It is expensive and sour.

CAPITALISM, AMERICAN STYLE
You have two cows.
You sell one, buy a bull, and build a herd of cows.

BUREAUCRACY, AMERICAN STYLE
You have two cows.
Under the new farm program the government pays you to shoot one, milk the other, and then pours the milk down the drain.

AMERICAN CORPORATION
You have two cows.
You sell one, lease it back to yourself and do an IPO on the 2nd one.
You force the two cows to produce the milk of four cows. You are surprised when one cow drops dead. You spin an announcement to the analysts stating you have downsized and are reducing expenses.
Your stock goes up.

FRENCH CORPORATION
You have two cows.
You go on strike because you want three cows..
You go to lunch and drink wine.
Life is good.

JAPANESE CORPORATION
You have two cows.
You redesign them so they are one-tenth the size of an ordinary cow and produce twenty times the milk.
They learn to travel on unbelievably crowded trains.
Most are at the top of their class at cow school.

GERMAN CORPORATION
You have two cows.
You engineer them so they are all blond, drink lots of beer, give excellent quality milk, and run a hundred miles an hour.
Unfortunately they also demand 13 weeks of vacation per year.

ITALIAN CORPORATION
You have two cows but you don't know where they are.
While ambling around, you see a beautiful woman.
You break for lunch.
Life is good.

RUSSIAN CORPORATION
You have two cows.
You have some vodka.
You count them and learn you have five cows.
You have some more vodka.
You count them again and learn you have 42 cows.
The Mafia shows up and takes over however many cows you really have.

TALIBAN CORPORATION
You have all the cows in Afghanistan , which are two.
You don't milk them because you cannot touch any creature's private parts.
You get a $40 million grant from the US government to find alternatives to milk production but use the money to buy weapons.

IRAQI CORPORATION
You have two cows.
They go into hiding.
They send radio tapes of their mooing.

POLISH CORPORATION
You have two bulls.
Employees are regularly maimed and killed attempting to milk them.

BELGIAN CORPORATION
You have one cow.
The cow is schizophrenic.
Sometimes the cow thinks he's French, other times he's Flemish
The Flemish cow won't share with the French cow.
The French cow wants control of the Flemish cow's milk.
The cow asks permission to be cut in half.
The cow dies happy.

FLORIDA CORPORATION
You have a black cow and a brown cow.
Everyone votes for the best looking one.
Some of the people who actually like the brown one best accidentally vote for the black one.
Some people vote for both.
Some people vote for neither.
Some people can't figure out how to vote at all.
Finally, a bunch of guys from out-of-state tell you which one you think is the best-looking cow.

CALIFORNIA CORPORATION
You have millions of cows.
They make real California cheese.
Only five speak English.
Most are illegal.
Arnold likes the ones with the big udders.
Marc "TheQleaner" Fisher
Unseen Head
The Illuminati Order

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Reply
12-23-2007, 07:14 AM,
#27
Some Humor...
Just read my buddy Jay that joke,,, said to me... dude, you got some really twisted users on your site.
Reply
12-30-2007, 04:11 PM,
#28
Some Humor...
Quote:Just read my buddy Jay that joke,,, said to me... dude, you got some really twisted users on your site.

You ain't kiddin'... Here's one that pretty messed up, IMO:

A Woman with a Poodle, and a Woman with a Great Dane are at the Veterinarian's Office.

The Woman with the Great Dane turns to the Woman with the Poodle and asks, "So, what are you here for?"

"Well," the Woman with the Poodle responds, "Whenever I have guests come over to my House, my Poodle humps my Guests' legs... It's quite embarrasing..."

"Oh, I know exactly what you're talking about." replies the Woman with the Great Dane. "Any time I lay down on my bed naked, my Great Dane gets on top of me and attempts to mount me."

"So what are you going to do? Get your dog Neutered?"

"No, I'm having his nails clipped."
Marc "TheQleaner" Fisher
Unseen Head
The Illuminati Order

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Reply
05-26-2010, 11:37 AM,
#29
RE: Some Humor...

Gilbert Gottfried in: "Holocaust Hoopla" (1 of 3)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de9W06s2aCs&feature=PlayList&p=C49CDF1AAD5A9020&playnext_from=PL&index=0&playnext=1

I agree with Nick Hedge,Gilbert Gottfried is a comedy genius LOLLOLLOL
Reply
08-16-2011, 10:25 AM,
#30
RE: Some Humor...




Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Computer Humor solar 2 1,119 04-28-2007, 12:17 AM
Last Post: Ognir
  A Little Humor For The Holidays pizzaman777 3 991 12-08-2006, 03:10 AM
Last Post: deathstickboy

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)