Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israel has dispatched an unscheduled delegation of intelligence officials to the U.S. to try to convince it that Iran is
12-16-2007, 08:52 AM,
Israel has dispatched an unscheduled delegation of intelligence officials to the U.S. to try to convince it that Iran is
http://www.newsvine.com/_news/2007/12/16/1...to-discuss-iran

JERUSALEM — Israel has dispatched an unscheduled delegation of intelligence officials to the U.S. to try to convince it that Iran is still trying to develop nuclear weapon — contrary to the findings of a recent U.S. intelligence report, security officials said.

The delegation, which set off last week on its unscheduled mission, will wind up its visit this week, the officials said. They spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the matter with the media.

It was not clear what type of material the Israeli delegation — for the most part military intelligence officers — presented to U.S. officials.

The U.S. and Israel will also hold additional joint formal meetings on the matter in coming weeks, the Israeli officials said recently. Israel will use these forums to try to persuade the Americans that Iran is trying to development nuclear weapons, and intends to present information classified as top secret for security reasons, the officials said.

The U.S. report, released earlier this month, concludes Iran halted its weapons development program in 2003 and that the program remained frozen through at least through the middle of this year. The findings reversed a key conclusion from a 2005 intelligence report that Iran was developing a bomb.

Israeli officials who have reviewed all known intelligence on Iran's nuclear activities have concluded that Iran did in fact suspend its atomic weapons development in 2003, after the U.S. invaded Iraq, the Israeli security officials said. But Israel is convinced the Iranians set up a new production line whose details aren't known fully to Western intelligence agencies, they said.

Earlier this month, Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert insisted that Iran hasn't abandoned its attempts to develop a nuclear weapon.

On Saturday, a senior Israeli Cabinet minister who once headed Israel's internal security agency issued the country's harshest criticism yet of the U.S. intelligence report, calling it a "misconception" that threatened to lead to a surprise regional war.

Public Security Minister Avi Dichter compared the possibility of such fighting to a surprise attack on Israel in 1973 by its Arab neighbors, which came to be known in Israel for the Yom Kippur Jewish holy day on which it began.

"The American misconception concerning Iran's nuclear weapons is liable to lead to a regional Yom Kippur where Israel will be among the countries that are threatened," Dichter said in a speech in a suburb south of Tel Aviv, according to his spokesman, Mati Gil. "Something went wrong in the American blueprint for analyzing the severity of the Iranian nuclear threat."

Dichter didn't elaborate on the potential scenario but seemed to imply that a world that let its guard down regarding Iran would be more vulnerable to attack by the Islamic regime.

Israel considers the regime in Tehran to be its biggest threat because of its nuclear ambitions, its long-range missile program and repeated calls by its president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, to wipe Israel off the map.

Iran says its nuclear program is designed to produce energy.
12-16-2007, 09:35 AM,
Ya know, Daniel Estulin has been saying for a long time that the Bilderberg elite has taken Iran off the table and has told Bush, "No." But, I wonder if the zionist elite are both strong enough and crazy enough to overwrite that. We all know how tough the Israeli lobby is and we all know that they call the shots in DC. They could unload enough blackmailed gay scandles to leave the republican party in ruins. Bush is no different. We know he has PLEANTY to be blackmailed about, running male postitutes in and out of the big white. But, does it mean that the global elite has changed its mind or does it mean that the zionist elite are really going to step on some toes here?

A huge problem is the death with the US would have to have to attack Iran. It would be suicide. And, certainly the downfall of America is bad for Israeli hegemony. With out a huge, mongoloid bully around to do Israel's bidding, their ability to impose their will would surely diminish. So, why push it now? Why push it when the economy is so down? The intentions of the global elite are hard to pin down. But, we certainly live in interesting times. Though, sadly, either way, the US is sure to fall.

Also, I am faced with a really terrible decision right now. Do I act on my beliefs and knowledge and use all the money I can get to get a year or two of food, water and ammo, or do I stay in school? I dont have money for both. If stay in school, i stand a good chance to get royally fucked when the crash happens. But, if I leave and nothign happens all sorts of egg will be on my face with a lost opportunity to make something of myself at a good school. I am not really sure. But, the rubber is going to meet the road soon. We all have some very scary decisions to make in the coming times.
12-16-2007, 07:17 PM,
Quote:Also, I am faced with a really terrible decision right now. Do I act on my beliefs and knowledge and use all the money I can get to get a year or two of food, water and ammo, or do I stay in school? I dont have money for both. If stay in school, i stand a good chance to get royally fucked when the crash happens. But, if I leave and nothign happens all sorts of egg will be on my face with a lost opportunity to make something of myself at a good school. I am not really sure. But, the rubber is going to meet the road soon. We all have some very scary decisions to make in the coming times.

I don't know what to tell ya or how to help you:(. I'm in a similar bind myself (see that thread I started on how to survive economy crash). Bad shit is coming, no doubt about it. When those big financial institutions that say "all is well" even when the market is tanking, you know what time it is when they say bad shit is coming.

What you should do... I have no idea:(It's a very difficult decision.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  world-disgrace-gaza-un-shelter-school-israel Frank2 19 1,146 08-05-2014, 12:00 AM
Last Post: mexika
  Bombing for Oil: Gaza, Israel and the Levant Basin Frank2 0 171 08-04-2014, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Frank2
  Yemeni/Somali situation: al-Q is an arm of the covert American intelligence agencies h3rm35 19 4,912 10-04-2012, 09:50 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  you've got to be f'ing kidding me: US court orders Iran, Al-Q to pay $6 b for 9/11 h3rm35 0 432 10-04-2012, 09:11 PM
  Via Iran's PressTV: US soldier accused of trying to kill Obama, overthrow government h3rm35 0 495 09-26-2012, 01:31 AM
Video CNN: Iran Has A Large Terrorist Trained Force Inside The U.S. Right Now! FastTadpole 5 1,228 03-22-2012, 06:29 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  Pakistan’s ISI military intelligence accused of directly funding Taleban h3rm35 0 475 06-19-2010, 01:08 AM
  7/7 London bombings (British Intelligence) drummer 0 578 05-02-2010, 12:46 AM
Last Post: drummer
  Israel warns people against travel to India joeblow 1 602 10-25-2009, 12:58 AM
Last Post: ---
  Biden: Israel ‘Entitled’ to Attack Iran mexika 0 553 07-07-2009, 05:18 AM
Last Post: mexika