Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody know any cool web cam Forums?
09-05-2009, 04:45 AM,

Damn got my fancy new Web Cam and don't even know where to use it ?
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

[Image: Copyofsoldier2.jpg]
09-05-2009, 05:38 AM,
Skype..
[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
09-05-2009, 05:43 AM,
Quote:Skype..

But does Skype have forums or is it just for calling people?
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

09-05-2009, 08:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-05-2009, 08:04 AM by mastermg.)
Not that I know of.. If your trying to connect with people, join skype conference rooms. I'm not sure if it's voice only or not though
09-05-2009, 07:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-05-2009, 10:16 PM by Weyland.)
Quote:Dirty old perv Weyland :P:D

Nah! Just Tech GEEK Perv Weyland. Who knows maybe I'll run into Inheritor and fall in LOVE! I got a bunch of solar panels we could share.:D

09-06-2009, 12:10 AM,
Quote:Damn got my fancy new Web Cam and don't even know where to use it ?

Exactly. One more useless gadget the MSM tells you "you need".

As far as I'm concerned, what I really need is a .22, 30-06, shotty, land, seeds and snare wire.

Hey Hilly, I have a question for you. Any chance you have a few tobacco seeds you could mail to me?
09-06-2009, 02:00 AM,
Quote:

As far as I'm concerned, what I really need is a .22, 30-06, shotty, land, seeds and snare wire.

Hey Hilly, I have a question for you. Any chance you have a few tobacco seeds you could mail to me?

Yeah Tobacco seeds right!:D

09-06-2009, 04:59 AM,
IRC
http://www.mirc.com/

with this script: http://www.mircscripts.com/cgi-bin/file.php?id=921
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
09-06-2009, 05:05 AM,
Quote:

Wish I did. Too much rain this year turned the tobacco to look like shit, kinda like the tomatoes and corn. I'll look see where they come from though.
09-06-2009, 05:14 AM,
I think this is where I got them http://www.newhopeseed.com/tobacco/. There was another one too, if I can find the pkt. Pretty decent germination on them if only nature would have cooperated and quit the monsoon crap. I done better the last 2 years with the droughts.
09-06-2009, 05:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-06-2009, 05:23 AM by ---.)
I just ordered some Nicotina Rustica seeds from some place last week. The traditional Indian stuff with 9 times the nicotine and minus a lot of the bad shit. Too many chugs on the peace pipe and it acts as a stronger psychotropic.

I'm hoping growing out some of this will mean free tobbacco and a much reduced intake need due to the significantly stronger nicotine content.

I don't know anything about webcam forums. which is a shame.
09-06-2009, 05:42 AM,
When it starts to bloom place a paper bag over the blooms to catch the seeds. Something else I wasn't able to get done.

Got me one of those web cams for some kind of thing announced here, haven't got a clue what to do with it. Went there tonight but didn't see any familiar names plus didn't know how to use it.

CTRL, , never had a 30-06. I'm told an excellent choice. Love the .22, ability to carry many rounds in just 1 hand. My love is the 7.65x54 (sometimes called 53) 1891 Argentine Mauser, I call her Betsy. Then got a few 22s, few 9mms, 30-30s, SKS (20,30,50 round clips), 38 colt, 357 magnum, 410,16 (s), 12 (s) shotguns, 2 compunds and 1 crossbow. Think that's it, maybe a few more.:blush:
09-06-2009, 05:53 AM,
Wow Hilly Id love to play with those toys. The best I got as of now is a spring-loaded plastic 6mm 220 fps Sig Sauer lol
09-06-2009, 08:48 AM,
Quote:

Don't forget your english or like Maxwell saids Brit ISH TVR for survival :D

09-06-2009, 09:58 AM,
Quote:Wow Hilly Id love to play with those toys. The best I got as of now is a spring-loaded plastic 6mm 220 fps Sig Sauer lol

Anytime you want to just come on and we'll play in the backyard. Me and my youngest have fun at times with these, she's actually pretty good. We stick us up a paper plate and have fun. She is like her mom with a pistol only she like the Mark3 where my wife is a 9mm glock and .357 fan. I more like my rifles.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am back at least for today lol, found something cool Weyland 1 514 02-21-2013, 04:00 PM
Last Post: thokling
  Aj And Kevin Smith No Longer Cool? TraxusIV 9 1,648 05-08-2012, 09:07 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  time for me to post a cool music video Weyland 0 537 09-14-2010, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Weyland
  My new COOL T-shirt! Weyland 15 2,563 07-07-2010, 10:18 PM
  Yeah Baby We Got Them T-shirts Cool Guest 190 37,731 05-30-2010, 03:47 AM
Last Post: manikertamang
  Other forums groen2 11 1,534 05-18-2010, 07:33 PM
Last Post: JFK
  Paco De Lucia is cool as fuck! LOL! Weyland 0 568 01-11-2010, 03:34 AM
  Demis Roussos is fucking cool Apocalypso Now! 4 1,058 01-08-2010, 10:46 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  The Banners are looking COOL! Weyland 41 4,036 10-15-2009, 12:52 PM
Last Post: BlindTheAllSeeingEye
  Method Man Talks Taxes And Calls Jail "Cool" joeblow 0 516 10-09-2009, 08:08 PM
Last Post: joeblow