Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do we know that Christians are delusional?
01-06-2008, 06:56 PM,
http://youtube.com/watch?v=HVuw1wEuaAQ
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3948092823325256738
01-06-2008, 11:41 PM,
:LOL:

This is a great one!

I don't go in for any religion, although theres some parts of some religions that make sense, I don't buy into any of the stuff in those religions if it involves me being persuaded to believe something that is literally not believable.

Christians can watch this video and not take one blind bit of notice of it, as the video says, they will have a thousand rationalizations... the best one was what someone said about the narrator on Zeitgeist that "he sounds evil" lol, he SOUNDS evil! Yes that came from a Christian of course, they will never give up, logic doesn't count for anything with some people unfortunately.

But with all that said I will never say you should ignore Christianity - it has some "good advice" in the bible like "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" but thats not religious IMO its simply good advice, this "advice" could just as easily have come from an atheists lips.
&Everybody thinks everybody else thinks on their level& - LeveL
01-07-2008, 12:18 AM,
All right idiots... I am going to wake your dusty ass up... Are you ready? Here it is.... TRUTH.... Do you know what the truth is? Obviously you do not recognize the Love of God in Christ is the Truth so, let's just see if you can at least recognize the principle and if you can, then lets see if you can recognize the Love of God in Christ... Truth is what you know... IT AGREES WITH YOU... YOU HAVE NO CHOICE... The truth is always whole and defined, unless you think you have a choice... which means you are truly in doubt... In doubt, you are a living lie apposed to the truth always... Seeking the truth, earns respect... If you have no self respect, the truth is with out cause and you stand accused... are you with me so far? Can you handle the truth... if not, give me your best shot...
01-07-2008, 12:20 AM,
Your topic title is deliberate trolling. Delusional is inflamatory, wrong, misinformed etc would have sufficed. Have a 48hr break.
01-07-2008, 11:28 AM,
awwwww...the fascist christard mod pulled out the ban stick because he had his feelings hurt! aint that something....
01-07-2008, 04:33 PM,
you know i was talking with some friends on the weekend.

if you look at the state of the world today, its scary to imagine what it would be like if it wasnt for the morelistic indoctrination of the belief systems onto the population.

where would man be without the fear and guilt of his belief system

some say that purity is nothing more than lack of opportunity.

i find the aspect of morels and values intertwined with indoctrination and our belief systems.
01-07-2008, 04:51 PM,
Quote:if you look at the state of the world today, its scary to imagine what it would be like if it wasnt for the morelistic indoctrination of the belief systems onto the population.

where would man be without the fear and guilt of his belief system

some say that purity is nothing more than lack of opportunity.

i find the aspect of morels and values intertwined with indoctrination and our belief systems.

You kinda nailed the point I was trying to make. Whilst I think Christianity is a bunch of crap, I know for sure its not JUST a bunch of crap in that theres some stuff in the bible (or in any religion, probably even the dreaded Talmud) that does make sense. The stuff I am talking about is not based in fantasy, it is not religious or spiritual, or anything.

Its like the argument about Hitler and how he invented the Volkswagen Beetle. Yeah you should hate Hitler for his fucked up ideology and because he was a dictator, but you can't really say anything bad about him if you're talking about him inventing the Volkswagen Beetle. It was the worlds best selling car before the Toyota Corolla came along!

Some people can say Christians are delusional. Christians themselves would say they are not delusional and anyone questioning their faith is delusional. Its never ending but then thats the entire fucking intention behind it IMO. For all we know, the guys who wrote the bible or at least, the guys who took this text and that text and edited it all into one book called the bible, could have been rubbing their hands together laughing their asses off at how everyone is gonna buy into it. Theres so much about the bible I don't like, for example how the Dead Sea Scrolls were left out of the bible entirely. But theres also stuff in there I agree with, aspects of it where its just good advice:

"Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you"

Thats self explanatory - its not religious, its not "unprovable" and its not spiritual or any of that, its just reality IMO but its in the bible, if you ignored the entire bible you'd be ignoring this gem!

OR

"Don't cast pearls before swine"

Again this is from the bible, its saying if the people you're trying to teach are ignorant fucks, then fuck em, you're wasting your energy on them, move on to someone else who its worth teaching. Again this is completely true, I have no problem with this but it is from the bible. If you ignored the entire bible as a matter of course simply because "oh well its the bible I don't believe in Jesus" thats just fucking stupid I think. Its the same thing where I mention David Icke and people say "Oh him, he thinks he is the son of god" but he said that about 14 years ago, he only said it once, it was taken out of context and he has written 1.5 Million MORE words than that so just saying "I won't listen to ONE SINGLE WORD David Icke says" is just so ignorant. I don't believe his reptile stuff but did he wake me up in the beginning? Hell yes! He did indeed wake me up to a lot of stuff thats not theoretical, its real, I just know to have the discernment not to get 100% taken in and influenced by ALL the things he says, this is what Christians should do too I think, stop believing theres this "invisible man in the sky watching everything they do" (thats George Carlin BTW) and instead, use some discernment.
01-07-2008, 06:48 PM,
Quote:All right idiots... I am going to wake your dusty ass up... Are you ready? Here it is.... TRUTH.... Do you know what the truth is? Obviously you do not recognize the Love of God in Christ is the Truth so, let's just see if you can at least recognize the principle and if you can, then lets see if you can recognize the Love of God in Christ... Truth is what you know... IT AGREES WITH YOU... YOU HAVE NO CHOICE... The truth is always whole and defined, unless you think you have a choice... which means you are truly in doubt... In doubt, you are a living lie apposed to the truth always... Seeking the truth, earns respect... If you have no self respect, the truth is with out cause and you stand accused... are you with me so far? Can you handle the truth... if not, give me your best shot...

Start here:
http://conspiracycentral.net:6969/stats.ht...d49184fc63c0ae0

LR
[Image: t_RBNexploitim_80ea8b4.jpg]
88.255.90.0/24 and 88.255.94.0/24 - Abdallah Internet Hizmetleri/RBN nazi's
01-07-2008, 11:51 PM,
Quote:Some people can say Christians are delusional. Christians themselves would say they are not delusional and anyone questioning their faith is delusional. Its never ending but then thats the entire fucking intention behind it IMO.

I would agree that this is the point of the wholething. The video is very, very logical.

VIII has had a serious bout of coniptions because the vid is titled as it is. If it had said Mormons are delusional and BTW (in small print at the end) PS by this definition Christianity falls into the same bracket would he have reacted as he did? Probably not.

Cheers
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please understand that the &Light at the End of the Tunnel& is most likely to be the 7.42 from Kings Cross coming in the opposite direction at Great Speed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Bapu.
01-08-2008, 12:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-08-2008, 03:44 AM by SerialExpLain.)
Lots of any organized religions could be called delusional. However, look towards Christians being called delusional in the Magda-wars:rolleyes:

The only fundamental difference/error in religious belief is what weight does one place on nonduality vs duality, or religious views on polarity.

I just look at it as how it manifests on planet earth. Fundamentally,a war of rather extreme polarities, not in approach but in something that can be presumed to be a necessity.

My perception is that it transcends what any organized religion's dogmas are.

IMO, Scripture is the TRUTH. It is not exclusionary of ANY who do not blaspheme the Holy Spirit.

And blaspheming the Holy Spirit becomes very clear when you think in terms of Crowley etc who have inverted the nature of the Holy Spirit from that stated in Christianity. Without taking that into consideration one can ponder what blaspheming the Holy Spirit meant. I believe that it is simpy the condition that Anton LaVey was referring to when he concluded that Satanists were born and not made.

I think Lucifer's role is simply to seduce pleasantly into deeper chaos mutations, so in actuality Lucifer is simply an enabler with no power beyond the illusionary. And that certainly is what happens in the world. So, again, it comes down to how you view duality.
01-08-2008, 03:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-08-2008, 03:38 AM by waxzy.)
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/1619/optimisticlh7.jpg

:biggrin:
[Image: absurditiesvoltaire300oh0.gif]
------------------
&I've come to the conclusion, after having spent many years in politics, is that our presidential elections turn out to be more of a charade than anything else, and I think that is true today. It is a charade,& - Ron Paul, Sept 2008.
------------------
We're in a lot of trouble, watch this - http://www.youtube.com/v/3L3QVn4JyYA
------------------
[Image: guns250x200dw9.jpg]
[Image: armiw4.gif]
------------------
You cannot tax someone's labor because that is slavery
- Ed Brown, June 18 2007
------------------
The world's &freeest& country has the highest number in prison.
- arundhati roy
------------------
The crisis of modern democracy is a profound one. Free elections, a free press and an independent judiciary mean little when the free market has reduced them to commodities available on sale to the highest bidder.
- arundhati roy
------------------
The era of manufacturing consent has given way to the era of manufacturing news. Soon media newsrooms will drop the pretense, and start hiring theater directors instead of journalists.
- arundhati roy
------------------
The structure of capitalism is flawed. The motor that powers it cannot but vastly increase the disparity between the poor and the rich globally and within countries as well. Parecon is a brave argument for replacing that flawed machine and offers a much needed -- more equitable, democratic, participatory -- alternative economic vision.
- arundhati roy
------------------
[The choice between John Kerry and George Bush] is not a real choice. It's an apparent choice. Like choosing a brand of detergent. Whether you buy Ivory Snow or Tide, they're both owned by Proctor & Gamble.
- arundhati roy
------------------
No government's condemnation of terrorism is credible if it cannot show itself to be open to change by nonviolent dissent
- arundhati roy
[Image: sigterrorgj3.jpg]
------------------
Dr. Hermann Oberth who pioneered rocket design for the German Reich during World War II and later advanced rocket technology for the American manned space launches, cryptically stated: "We cannot take the credit for our record advancement in certain scientific fields alone; we have been helped."

When asked by whom, he replied: "The people of other worlds."
01-08-2008, 03:43 AM,
Whawhawha :LOL:

What happens if you're a homeless anorexic abused alcoholic who is addicted to crack with a crazy teenage kid?

You'd be there all week.
01-08-2008, 04:40 PM,
although there might be aspects of truth within the bible, historically, socially, physically, intellectually.

i do not hold it as one truth or the truth.

i definetly think that all the belief systems hold back free thought, this is what nietzsche was talking about, when he said somthing like, you have to loose all spirit to think clearly. somthing like that.

the bible is brilliantly written as it protects itself, it is a paradox at times and ultimatly being based on faith, is unbunkable.

if you can not loose the ideals, the morels, the basic conditioning that was received through the teachings of the belief systems, you will never reach the full potential of your possibility.
01-08-2008, 10:48 PM,
Quote:awwwww...the fascist christard mod pulled out the ban stick because he had his feelings hurt! aint that something....

We don't NEED to have a religion forum at all. There's anti-religion posts all over this forum that I haven't objected to. I did however object to his trolling, not the message. It's not like i edited one iota of his post, so if you got a beef, bring it.

BTW, there's 2 spelling errors in your 3 word sig photo.
01-09-2008, 02:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-09-2008, 02:14 PM by horseonwheels.)
You still ban him for posting a video under the name its author had for it. had you clicked the link youd notice, why should he rename an original work?

And no, there isnt 2 errors, look it up, its not what you think it is.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christians are Killers mexika 12 1,942 08-02-2008, 08:27 PM
Last Post: plasticfan
  A Question for Christians on God Nyte 122 13,544 07-24-2008, 05:52 AM
Last Post: TeslaandLyne
  Pat Robertson's Christians: NAFTA Highway Is Holy! MikeWB 2 542 12-24-2007, 06:58 AM
Last Post: nixed
  Why are Christians so insecure?, The Secret mothandrust 72 6,684 11-12-2007, 05:36 AM
Last Post: jack
  Why are Christians so insecure ? jack 165 19,676 10-25-2007, 11:49 PM
Last Post: faust
  If Christ was a rebel, why are most Christians CONFORMISTS? Solve et Coagula 31 3,030 08-12-2007, 02:08 PM
Last Post: psilocybin
  Christians And Jesus! Love All, For The First 2 Hours Of Sunday Morning? hardboiled11 13 1,428 05-19-2007, 07:07 AM
Last Post: hardboiled11
  Exposing Satan's Final Solution For Christians ov3rkomer 18 2,129 10-27-2006, 05:36 PM
Last Post: DHammer
  How Do We Know That Christians Are Delusional? Enemy 42 4,010 10-18-2006, 10:21 AM
Last Post: FighterFromAfar
  Christians And Muslims Visit Holy Sites In Turkey 0 381 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: