Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your election is being stolen, America! Diebold has stolen electons last night!
01-09-2008, 05:48 PM,
http://drunkardslamppost.wordpress.com/200...-new-hampshire/

Quote:Diebold and New Hampshire

At the completion of the New Hampshire primaries, certain elements are are claiming an “astonishing” discrepancy between the results tallied by hand and those tallied by Diebold machines. Naturally reddit jumped on the bandwagon as fast as possible. Here are the results as of 96% precincts reporting (NB: others include Biden, Gravel and Dodd, CNN didn’t provide info for the rest of the field when I collated the data. The rest accounted for about 1% of the vote):

Hand Diebold Difference
Clinton 35.17% 40.71% 5.54%
Obama 39.20% 36.24% -2.96%
Edwards 17.71% 16.97% -0.74%
Richardson 5.64% 4.40% -1.24%
Kucinich 1.89% 1.25% -0.64%
Others 0.49% 0.44% -0.05%

At first glance, the results seem to backup the conspiracy theorists. Is it possible that Clinton’s vote could be so much greater in the Diebold Districts and every other candidate slightly less without foul play? Has Diebold rigged the count in Hillary’s favor? Or is there something else at play?

Whilst Hand Districts are more numerous than Diebold Districts, they tend to be in less populous areas and far fewer votes are hand-counted than tallied by machine. Note that this table currently excludes the 9 Hand Districts and 2 Diebold Districts that have yet to report results.

# of Districts Votes Cast Votes/Districts
Diebold 95 222,464 2341.73
Hand 131 56,812 433.68

The discrepency may just be a matter of demographics: urban voters may like Hillary more than rural voters. So what happens when we looks at similarly sized districts? Here are the results in districts where between 900 and 1200 votes were cast.

Hand Diebold Difference
Clinton 35.90% 38.09% 2.19%
Obama 38.00% 37.47% -0.53%

The effect is far smaller when comparing similar districts, but probably not enough to arrest the fears of conspiracy theorists. In the end, Clinton won because she was more popular in the large precincts which happen to be tallied by Diebold machines. Correlation, not causation seems more likely to me.
Votes Cast in Precinct
Under 1000 1000-2000 Over 2000
Clinton 36.26% 39.20% 41.25%
Obama 38.02% 36.84% 36.29%
Difference -1.76% 2.36% 4.96%

There are so many variables in an election result that to put Hillary’s win down to jiggery-pokery without any real evidence is over the top. Demographics of the turnout and McCain siphoning Independents away from Obama at the last minute are infinitely more likely to have affected the than Diebold skullduggery.

For democracy to work, the system must be transparent and maintain the confidence of its participants. Proprietary voting machines fail both these tests. American, as far as I know, are still capable of counting, so should return exclusively to the paper ballot.
01-09-2008, 05:49 PM,
Quote:Do NH Primary Statistics Show Election Fraud?

(Updated Below)
I don't intend to sound off alarm bells, but the question does need to be asked, as we have seen signs of this in the past, such as in Ohio during the 2004 general election. I just spent the last two hours putting together a spreadsheet of the Democratic results of the NH primary for each town with almost all but a few towns reporting, and the results were somewhat surprising. (Note: This is also without including nearly 2500 write-ins due to time constraints.)

I say "somewhat" because some people will say this entirely foreseeable. What the informal statistics show is that Hillary Clinton received a 4.5% boost in towns using Diebold voting machines compared to towns that didn't. Meanwhile, Obama was hurt in these towns showing a 2.5% decrease in the Diebold towns.

One thing to note before looking too much into these statistics is that the Diebold machines were concentrated in the less rural areas. I say less rural, because there really is no "urban" areas in New Hampshire. This then begs the question as to whether rural voters really were more likely to vote for Obama than Clinton.

The possibility of election fraud is even more important considering the predictions heading into NH primaries. All the polls were showing Obama with at least a 7 point lead over Clinton, with a few showing a double-digit lead, which is no surprise considering Obama's win in Iowa over Clinton who placed third in the caucuses.

I don't have enough information or time to compare this data with anything else. No matter what, the results were still significantly closer than the blow-out that was predicted. Does this show election fraud? Right now I'm not sure, but the possibility definitely remains and must not be taken off the table.

Update: Some more statistics from the data shows that Obama in non-Diebold towns garnering 38.7% of the vote to Clinton's 36.2%. The results in Diebold towns show the exact opposite: Clinton with 40.7% of the vote and Obama with 36.2%. Not only are the positions swapped but the informal statistics have the second place candidate holding 36.2% in both cases, which could easily be a pure coincidence. What doesn't make a lot of sense to me right now and this could be a mathematical mistake on my part is where Clinton got the extra 2% of votes in Diebold towns. All the other numbers almost exact for every candidate, even Edwards who recieved 17% of the vote in Diebold towns compared to 17.6% in non-Diebold towns. That still doesn't make up for the extra 2% vote Clinton is receiving when she leads in certain towns compared to when Obama has the lead.
01-09-2008, 06:10 PM,
Ah, and now we watch the RP campaign fall flat on it's face because he will not call for recount or investigation.
Give me the judgment of balanced minds in preference to laws every time. Codes and manuals create patterned behavior. All patterned behavior tends to go unquestioned, gathering destructive momentum.
- Darwi Odrade
01-09-2008, 07:23 PM,
Nah we going to go ape shit, and if he doesn't we going to blow the votes up so no one wins:)
01-09-2008, 07:34 PM,
It was the Clinton Curtis testimony that got me...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8112825559202389150

He isn't just some blogger, he is who he says he is and swears in court under oath.

I find it outrageous that votes are being counted electronically, I don't know how it can even get to that point, this is not to mention whether the vote can be rigged or not, why and how the fuck are ANY votes even being counted NOT by hand? If people didn't put up with it then they wouldn't do it.

In England they had a scheme where you can vote by post... it had so few participants they scrapped the idea.
&Everybody thinks everybody else thinks on their level& - LeveL
01-09-2008, 08:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-09-2008, 08:36 PM by LoopRadar.)
And this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiiaBqwqkXs

EDIT: For all the nasty details on this most recent scam, go here: http://www.bbvforums.org/cgi-bin/forums/bo...1954/71200.html
[Image: t_RBNexploitim_80ea8b4.jpg]
88.255.90.0/24 and 88.255.94.0/24 - Abdallah Internet Hizmetleri/RBN nazi's
01-09-2008, 08:44 PM,
bbvforums.org Wrote:Hi Stuart,

quote:

Are individual results from the Diebold and Hand-Counted towns available for comparison?

Yes. The difference between them is shocking.

See the thread here:
http://www.bbvforums.org/cgi-bin/forums/sh...39448#POST39448

Maybe it's not fraud but it sure "walks like a duck".

Perhaps someone will find some reasonable explanation for the discrepancy that doesn't include fraud. I'm waiting. . .

Nuff said.

LR
[Image: t_RBNexploitim_80ea8b4.jpg]
88.255.90.0/24 and 88.255.94.0/24 - Abdallah Internet Hizmetleri/RBN nazi's

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BRICS Summit: Far East Bloc versus America: 'Great Game' for Global Order via Banking and Currency? Solve et Coagula 9 3,944 01-13-2014, 10:10 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Israel Zionists have vested interest in Latin America with Aide form U.S - Obama mexika 1 1,482 07-06-2013, 01:51 AM
Last Post: mexika
  Treatment of Bolivian president Evo Morales treatment stirs up fury in Latin America mexika 0 913 07-04-2013, 09:54 PM
  John Kerry, Secretry of Sedition: "Latin America is Our Back Yard" mexika 0 1,173 07-04-2013, 09:44 PM
Music How Elites Created the Hippie Movement to Kill America CharliePrime 12 5,362 05-16-2013, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
  Night of the Living Pelosi datars 1 916 10-05-2012, 05:47 AM
Last Post: Anarchist
  Ron Paul 2012 Election Info April 73 17,953 06-14-2012, 11:22 PM
Last Post: capnchronic
  Easter Bunny Obama - Born In America datars 3 1,756 04-04-2012, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Sovereignman
  The negative return economy: a discourse on America's black budget Solve et Coagula 0 834 02-26-2012, 04:14 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  Contemporary America Is Identical To Nazi Germany In All Essentials Solve et Coagula 0 778 02-26-2012, 12:38 AM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula