Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some help on the DMT
01-14-2008, 10:08 AM,
Well what would be better and faster?

I have 56 Grams of Mimosa hostilis

should I make some tea shit with a MAOI like Syrian Rue?

or

do this
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/extrac...on_guide1.shtml

???
The first step to revolution is consciousness,
So I wont stop screaming at you until this all make sense.
01-14-2008, 12:30 PM,
If you take it with an MAOI, you can easily take too much and end up trippin for like 8 hours on the shit, so be careful. Plus, MAOI's are seriously dangerous. Shit like cheese can fuck you up on them.
01-14-2008, 08:51 PM,
Just as a quick note, this was in the extraction link you posted:
Quote:MAOI
(Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors) will intensify and prolong the effects of NN-DMT, however this is never recommended. Foolish combinations of MAOIs and other drugs can lead to serious health problems and even death. The tryptamines are normally metabolized by an MAO in the body. MAO metabolizes serotonin, norepinephrine, and dopamine. By inhibiting this, MAOIs increase levels of those neurotransmitters. Tyramine will not be metabolized and will cause an increase in tyramine levels in the blood.
I've never done it so I'm jealous of your opportunity, personally I would extract it and then smoke it. It will be time consuming but perhaps it will be that raison d'etre you're looking for at the moment. Good luck and be sure to post some follow-ups or experiences.

Peace.
&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子
01-15-2008, 03:56 AM,
Yeah I think im gunna make a Syrian Rue tea then a Mimosa hostilis tea

drink the syrian rue then the mimosa

I tihnk that would be correct?
01-15-2008, 05:47 AM,
I only heard about DMT recently on this forum so can somebody please tell me if salvia is the best (and most bioavailable) source of it, if not then what is? I have tried to get cuttings or seeds but hardly anyone here has even heard of it.
01-15-2008, 07:25 AM,
Quote:I only heard about DMT recently on this forum so can somebody please tell me if salvia is the best (and most bioavailable) source of it, if not then what is? I have tried to get cuttings or seeds but hardly anyone here has even heard of it.

It's pretty much the next step down from N, N-DMT. Actually, N,N-DMT is present in more plants than salvia.
The other strongest naturally available substance is LSA in Morning Glory seeds for one. Similar to LSD but yet it's own trip.
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
01-15-2008, 08:34 AM,
It seems I need to do a little more research into this stuff, I know a little bit about morning glory and I think tripplesix said DMT could even be found in grass but then again he also recomended cough syrup so perhaps I should just stick to the salvia? on that note, I know of two good doco's about halucinagens but I can't get them because they are on a site called http://www.thebox.bz and I am not English. The ones I want are part of the 'Sacred Weeds' series and they are on Blue Lilly and Henbane. I have the other two which are on Salvia and Amanita Muscara, they are excellent and I was going to upload them but it seems they are already available on this tracker. If someone from the UK could upload the other two it would be greatly appreciated.
01-15-2008, 10:56 AM,
nyte, have someone over when you do this, cause you can get pretty f'ed up and trash your house on a heavy load of that.
01-15-2008, 11:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-15-2008, 11:36 AM by Easy Skanking.)
Quote:It seems I need to do a little more research into this stuff, I know a little bit about morning glory and I think tripplesix said DMT could even be found in grass but then again he also recomended cough syrup so perhaps I should just stick to the salvia? on that note, I know of two good doco's about halucinagens but I can't get them because they are on a site called http://www.thebox.bz and I am not English. The ones I want are part of the 'Sacred Weeds' series and they are on Blue Lilly and Henbane. I have the other two which are on Salvia and Amanita Muscara, they are excellent and I was going to upload them but it seems they are already available on this tracker. If someone from the UK could upload the other two it would be greatly appreciated.

DXM or Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide, is found in Robotussin.

DMT or N,N-DMT or N,N-dimethyltryptamine is found in many plants.

Here are some really good resources for information on all kinds of substances, both legal and illegal:
http://www.erowid.org/
http://www.lycaeum.org/
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/home.php
http://www.dmt-nexus.com/

Make sure you know what you are getting into before you try some new trips. Always make sure you will be in safe places and with someone that knows what you are doing and can help if you have any problems. Once you are familiar with how you react to the substance, then you can branch out to different adventures. Set and Setting are one of the most important things to make sure you have a positive experience. That way you don't have to worry about anything and can let yourself be in the experience fully.

Be smart, be safe and have fun!
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
01-15-2008, 01:10 PM,
Wise words, thanks m8!
01-15-2008, 01:21 PM,
All good advice.
We should all get fucked up out of our brains. ....that will help us fight the NWO wont it.
...duh!
01-15-2008, 03:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-15-2008, 03:30 PM by nataraja.)
:smack: :laugh:
01-15-2008, 10:48 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-15-2008, 11:02 PM by triplesix.)
Quote:All good advice.
We should all get fucked up out of our brains. ....that will help us fight the NWO wont it.
...duh!
Psychonauts make horrible soldiers... as long as you aren't with them, you're on my side. "Fighter" or not.

Peace.

PS.- As a side note, DXM is pharmacologically similar to PCP. That funny feeling you get when you take it is basically a low dose of what they call "formaldehyde" or "embalming fluid" on the streets. Since usually PCP is sold by dipping cigarettes into a jar of "wet" in some street corner in a shit part of town, I think a far more intelligent course of action for would-be experimenters is an alkaloid-extraction from cough syrup. I just think it makes sense. I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea about me, :biggrin:. But alkaloid extractions are messy and time consuming, and while worth it for something like DMT, DXM? Just drink the cough syrup and don't puke, pussy.

J/k, I puke probably 2/3 of the time.
&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子
01-15-2008, 10:55 PM,
Beerdwarf u are a cunt
01-15-2008, 11:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-15-2008, 11:34 PM by chronic.)
Hey Nyte,

I have one of the fastest and easiest recipes of Ayahausca that I use myself and works very well if you follow the following instructions.

Here is the recipe (I call it "Chronic's Fast & Easiest Way 2(012) DMT":

Peganum harmala (Syrian Rue)

Let 3 gram Peganum harmala (Syrian Rue) seeds steep for 15 minutes in boiling water on a small fire(stove).
Drink the extract after sifting. The seeds can also be eaten without preparation. Take the drink or the seeds on an empty stomach 15 minutes before eating the DMT containg plant.

Mimosa Hostilis

Let 8 gram Mimosa hostilis steep for 15 minutes in boiling water on a small fire (stove). Add some lemon juice or lime juice. Drink it 15 minutes after the ingestion of the Peganum harmala or Banisteriopsis caapi

-------------------------------------
Tips from me The Chronic!
Smoke a joint later in the trip to extend the experience or intensify it.
Don't eat any foods or drinks 12 hours before drinking Ayahausca or 12 hours after drinking Ayahausca. Don´t use any MAO inhibitor. A Shaman usely fasts and does not eat 12 hours or 12 hours before and after drinking Ayahausca. You can try Salvia or Mushrooms with the Ayahausca trip to experience a real heavy journey.

Listen to my new mix for your trips:
http://www.djchronic.biz

(Mixes MP3 :: Direct download):

Nuff Till Dawn

What ya need officer?

Dub Fi Plenty

Dj Chronic presents Jahtari & 8Bit vs Atari C64Bit