Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Need some help on the DMT
01-15-2008, 11:50 PM,
#16
Need some help on the DMT
Quote:Beerdwarf u are a cunt

Not necessarily a cunt but definitely ignorant, uninformed and unexperienced. It's readily apparent who has had their consciousness opened by experimentation instead of closed by booze and prescription drugs. LOL

Beerdwarf, there is the rest of the universe that you will never know if you keep that attitude. But not everyone can handle or is ready to become a psychonaut and that's fine. Just don't be a prick to the ones that are brave enough to try. Instead try to break the conditioned programming of your mind by attempting to understand something you obviously don't. Check out the links above for good quality information.
You should also research into the properties of cannabis to break mind control especially in relation to the MKUlLTRA project.
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
Reply
01-16-2008, 02:38 AM,
#17
Need some help on the DMT
Quote:As a side note, DXM is pharmacologically similar to PCP. That funny feeling you get when you take it is basically a low dose of what they call "formaldehyde" or "embalming fluid" on the streets. Since usually PCP is sold by dipping cigarettes into a jar of "wet" in some street corner in a shit part of town, I think a far more intelligent course of action for would-be experimenters is an alkaloid-extraction from cough syrup. I just think it makes sense. I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea about me, biggrin.gif. But alkaloid extractions are messy and time consuming, and while worth it for something like DMT, DXM? Just drink the cough syrup and don't puke, pussy.

Right on brother

Im done experimenting with DXM

I poped 50 robo gel caps(700 mg) since I was done with the syrup cuz I tried the vicks 44 syrup and threw up 3 times

It was pretty crazy still not a very fun trip..wasn't that cool
I dont really like dissociation
-------------------------

chronic thanks for the info I just bought some Syrian Rue today
The first step to revolution is consciousness,
So I wont stop screaming at you until this all make sense.
Reply
01-16-2008, 04:39 AM,
#18
Need some help on the DMT
Quote:I dont really like dissociation
Yeah, it is a pretty fucked up feeling. It's like your brain and body are completely unfamiliar with each other. I think it is a fucking good time, personally. There's the feeling of "otherworld"-ness but not necessarily psychedelically. More it lets you experience normal life on a different level. It's definitely more "recreational" and needlessly harmful to the body, but I don't really care. Smoking a pack of cigarettes at the bar is probably worse.

Cheers chronic for the nice 'recipe'

Peace
&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子
Reply
01-16-2008, 06:12 AM,
#19
Need some help on the DMT
yeah man id like it better if I could read out loud the next day

slur stubble slur forget stumble slur
The first step to revolution is consciousness,
So I wont stop screaming at you until this all make sense.
Reply
01-16-2008, 01:45 PM,
#20
Need some help on the DMT
Quote:QUOTE(Nyte @ Jan 15 2008, 03:55 PM) *

Beerdwarf u are a cunt


Not necessarily a cunt but definitely ignorant, uninformed and unexperienced. It's readily apparent who has had their consciousness opened by experimentation instead of closed by booze and prescription drugs. LOL

Beerdwarf, there is the rest of the universe that you will never know if you keep that attitude. But not everyone can handle or is ready to become a psychonaut and that's fine. Just don't be a prick to the ones that are brave enough to try. Instead try to break the conditioned programming of your mind by attempting to understand something you obviously don't. Check out the links above for good quality information.
You should also research into the properties of cannabis to break mind control especially in relation to the MKUlLTRA project.

Nyte: Your precise and eloquent (yes being sarcastic) insight into my personality is a shining example of your stupidity and lack of reasoning power. Fuck yourself up sunshine, I'll maybe give you some small change when I pass you in a pissy alleyway.

Easy Skanking: Sorry to break it to you but - You arent "brave" you are retarded.
BTW I dont drink and havent taken prescription drugs for 30 plus years. NOTE: Cough medicine and some of the other shit you are using IS prescription / over the counter drugs, made by big pharma.

You may like to believe you are some futuristic "psychonaut" but at the end of the day you are just the same as the crackheads and ageing psychotic hippies I have been observing and seeing getting more fucked up since the 70s.

You aint "expanding your consciousness" like some shaman in the amazon, you are fucking your brain up to get a buzz. Deal with it.
Reply
01-16-2008, 07:56 PM,
#21
Need some help on the DMT
Quote:
Quote: QUOTE(Nyte @ Jan 15 2008, 03:55 PM) *

Beerdwarf u are a cunt


Not necessarily a cunt but definitely ignorant, uninformed and unexperienced. It's readily apparent who has had their consciousness opened by experimentation instead of closed by booze and prescription drugs. LOL

Beerdwarf, there is the rest of the universe that you will never know if you keep that attitude. But not everyone can handle or is ready to become a psychonaut and that's fine. Just don't be a prick to the ones that are brave enough to try. Instead try to break the conditioned programming of your mind by attempting to understand something you obviously don't. Check out the links above for good quality information.
You should also research into the properties of cannabis to break mind control especially in relation to the MKUlLTRA project.

Nyte: Your precise and eloquent (yes being sarcastic) insight into my personality is a shining example of your stupidity and lack of reasoning power. Fuck yourself up sunshine, I'll maybe give you some small change when I pass you in a pissy alleyway.

Easy Skanking: Sorry to break it to you but - You arent "brave" you are retarded.
BTW I dont drink and havent taken prescription drugs for 30 plus years. NOTE: Cough medicine and some of the other shit you are using IS prescription / over the counter drugs, made by big pharma.

You may like to believe you are some futuristic "psychonaut" but at the end of the day you are just the same as the crackheads and ageing psychotic hippies I have been observing and seeing getting more fucked up since the 70s.

And once again you miss the mark. I smoke weed and roll on occasion. That's it. No booze. No prescripctions. Hell, I don't even take advil anymore. Nada. I've had my adventurous days and seen the near side of oblivion but those two are the only ones I decided to keep.

Quote:You aint "expanding your consciousness" like some shaman in the amazon, you are fucking your brain up to get a buzz. Deal with it.

I know very well what I'm doing to my brain and have known as I do the research before I open my mouth. I don't hear any supporting evidence on your part, only insults and name calling. Do the research and find out the facts before you show your limited view. It's too bad you are such a close minded and jaded person and feel you have to continue to criticize others to make yourself feel better.
Even though I realize the horrors of the NWO and the trials of getting people on the road to overcoming them, it still has room for fun, adventure and happiness. Sounds like you could use a good strong dose of that.
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
Reply
01-17-2008, 12:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-17-2008, 12:37 AM by triplesix.)
#22
Need some help on the DMT
Quote:You may like to believe you are some futuristic "psychonaut" but at the end of the day you are just the same as the crackheads and ageing psychotic hippies I have been observing and seeing getting more fucked up since the 70s.

You aint "expanding your consciousness" like some shaman in the amazon, you are fucking your brain up to get a buzz. Deal with it.
Fuck off, troll. Stay out of the war on drugs forum if you're just some ingorant dumbass who has never experienced himself on any level beyond beating your bologna.

You want to talk about eloquence and accuracy when judging other people yet you call me the same as "the crackheads."

So what do you do, dickhead, that would be a better use of my time?

How are you saving the world, today?
&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子
Reply
01-17-2008, 01:26 AM,
#23
Need some help on the DMT
Quote:Nyte: Your precise and eloquent (yes being sarcastic) insight into my personality is a shining example of your stupidity and lack of reasoning power. Fuck yourself up sunshine, I'll maybe give you some small change when I pass you in a pissy alleyway.

Easy Skanking: Sorry to break it to you but - You arent "brave" you are retarded.
BTW I dont drink and havent taken prescription drugs for 30 plus years. NOTE: Cough medicine and some of the other shit you are using IS prescription / over the counter drugs, made by big pharma.

You may like to believe you are some futuristic "psychonaut" but at the end of the day you are just the same as the crackheads and ageing psychotic hippies I have been observing and seeing getting more fucked up since the 70s.

You aint "expanding your consciousness" like some shaman in the amazon, you are fucking your brain up to get a buzz. Deal with it.


Go back to DARE troll
brainwashed piece of shit

Reasoning? DXM has opened up my mind far more then endgame or anything else will do(maybe not DMT or acid)
The first step to revolution is consciousness,
So I wont stop screaming at you until this all make sense.
Reply
01-17-2008, 02:18 PM,
#24
Need some help on the DMT
Quote:I know very well what I'm doing to my brain and have known as I do the research before I open my mouth. I don't hear any supporting evidence on your part, only insults and name calling. Do the research and find out the facts before you show your limited view. It's too bad you are such a close minded and jaded person and feel you have to continue to criticize others to make yourself feel better.
Even though I realize the horrors of the NWO and the trials of getting people on the road to overcoming them, it still has room for fun, adventure and happiness. Sounds like you could use a good strong dose of that.

only insults and name calling eh? Well my response was to being labelled a cunt by some braindead moron for pointing out something rather obvious. Your own response was quote" "Not necessarily a cunt but definitely ignorant, uninformed and unexperienced"

You dont know me or anything about me so this statement is rather subjective and I am happy to ignore it. Fortunately I dont take offence easily, Im a grown up. Its an easy claim to make that someone is closed minded just because they disagree with you, so for your information, I have been working with altered states, psychic phenomena, hypnosis, kinesiology, brain entrainment, hypnoperipheral processing, NLP and other mind expanding technologies for over 20 years. I have never however felt the need to include distilling some big pharma buzz from cough mixture which would rot my brain and make me end up talking like Nyte.

Quote:It's too bad you are such a close minded and jaded person and feel you have to continue to criticize others to make yourself feel better.
Im actually criticising the act of fucking your brain up for fun. As we say, its not big and its not clever.

triplesix:
Quote:Yeah, it is a pretty fucked up feeling. It's like your brain and body are completely unfamiliar with each other. I think it is a fucking good time, personally. There's the feeling of "otherworld"-ness but not necessarily psychedelically. More it lets you experience normal life on a different level. It's definitely more "recreational" and needlessly harmful to the body, but I don't really care.

"needlessly harmful to the body, but I don't really care" Ok, so you do agree with me that its a moronic thing to do. Thanks.

"So what do you do, dickhead, that would be a better use of my time?"
Well getting a life would be a start. You might then be able to work on those feelings of self destruction. Actually I think you should carry on as you are doing. Just dont pretend its something brave, exciting or clever.

My first witness to "Do the research and find out the facts" is Nyte himself quote "yeah man id like it better if I could read out loud the next day - slur stubble slur forget stumble slur" . BTW Nyte You missed the "DUH" at the end. Your mum must be very proud.

My case rests.

Nyte I cant be bothered to even respond to your childish offerings.
My last contribution. Flame away if you like, I wont be reading it. Have a happy life!
Reply
01-17-2008, 03:17 PM,
#25
Need some help on the DMT
Insults and name calling you came in HERE were we know all the lies based on these drugs and basically said were helping the NWO by fucking up our brains....yeah right.


a DXM hangover automatically means drugs are bad? Research dissociation oh im sorry your an adult. I guess I better shut up and read http://www.theantidrug.com/
The first step to revolution is consciousness,
So I wont stop screaming at you until this all make sense.
Reply
01-18-2008, 04:05 AM,
#26
Need some help on the DMT
:LOL:
Fuck, Beerdwarf, thank God you're my dad and taught me how to live my life... I was so misguided before. You're intellect is astounding. Such wit. Insight. Knowledge I could only dream of having.

Studying so much. Wow. You must be... so... smart.

If only I hadn't been doing drugs and was instead spending my time doing such amazing valuable things like you do Beerdwarf!

Holy shit have I been soo... fucking... wrong!

Guys! Nyte, Easy Skanking! Go easy on Beerdwarf! He's just so intelligent he's on a level, like, way past us. See we do all these drugs, so we're stupid. Beerdwarf is a hypnotist! So he's really where it's at. Change your life!!!

Drugs are bad, m'kay!

:asshole:
&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子
Reply
01-18-2008, 04:25 AM,
#27
Need some help on the DMT
No shit, triplesix. LOL
I guess all I've learned about myself and the nature of reality and the universe is all bunk cause my brain is really fried and I'm deluding myself. I guess I would have never learned this if I had remembered :trolls:

So back to our regularly scheduled programming.... :biggrin:

Any new updates for your planned DMT trip, Nyte?
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
Reply
01-19-2008, 07:43 AM,
#28
Need some help on the DMT
just waiting for my MAOI syrian rue to come in the mail

I set out my money order last Wednesday

I might get it by monday/tuesday
The first step to revolution is consciousness,
So I wont stop screaming at you until this all make sense.
Reply
01-19-2008, 03:25 PM,
#29
Need some help on the DMT
You should write a report of your experience here on the forum.

I am going to take ayahausca tomorrow with a girlfriend of mine. The last time we had ayahausca we had a telepathic connection.

Magic mushrooms woke me up about the New World Order way back before 9/11.
Reply
01-26-2008, 12:30 AM,
#30
Need some help on the DMT
they shipped syrian rue last tuesday

might get it tommorrow
The first step to revolution is consciousness,
So I wont stop screaming at you until this all make sense.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)