Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Had fun headbutting talk radio hosts today.
01-23-2008, 03:55 AM,
I got calls into two different radio shows today... both mainstream.

The first show was Charles Adler, aka "Adler on the edge". Well as far as I'm concerned I pushed that shill off the edge of a cliff. His topic was the economic meltdown and I put forth the idea that The Fed was 1/2 the problem..... *click* *dialtone* The cunt hung up on me instantly. I have to give that guy a little bit of credit tho, as he did tell his listeners that they could find websites on the topic and that CRANK radio hosts talked about it to..... semi-demonisation?

I just fired off this email to adleronline@gmail.com, his email he uses on the show...

Quote:Dear Charles,

I was the caller named Mike today that called in and commented on "The Fed" and how it lent money to the US government at interest thus making the government servant to the lender and by extension, the populous too.

I have to admit I was quite surprised you at least said after hanging up on me that people could go investigate themselves the facts on The Fed for themselves. Unfortunately, I don't believe that this statement to your listeners to look up related websites was of your own volition but rather, it was to cover your ass for hanging up on me for my rather innocuous assertion. In fact, after you mentioned websites on this issue, you also said other "crank" radio hosts dealt with the topic. In other words, demonise the issue and it's investigators.

Charles, there is nothing "crank" about it. You folks in the media might try to pass people like me off as wacko conspiracy theorists, but I was simply pointing out what the Supreme Court of the USA has already said.

You may not think the federal reserve is an important issue, but if you care about the future of your kids/grandkids, I don't see how you can ignore the issue.

Is it fair to assume that there are some verboten topics you're imply not allowed to discuss?

When men such as Woodrow Wilson say (paraphrased) "I've unwittingly ruined my country" (in reference to the fed) and men like Henry Ford say (paraphrased) "If people knew how the banking system works there'd be blood in the streets by nightfall" and you ignore this, I can only think you're a gate keeping shill, or simply ignorant of the facts. I'd like to think the latter, BUT I believe it's more a case of:

"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." -Woodrow Wilson

Charles, quit shilling for the elite, or AT LEAST consider yourself an entertainer and not a tribune for the people.

I've reseached this issue for almost 10 years of my life and know BS when I smell it.

Take a shower and tell some truth Charles, the smell will go away.

Signed,

the CRANK that runs conspiracycentral.info and .net

Mike Smith aka Ctrl on my sites.

I'm curious if I get a reply.... doubt it.

Right after his show Mike Blanchard did his show with a segment on pet peeves. I called the radio station again and said my pet peeve was gatekeeping talk show hosts. I was ASTOUNDED that I got past the call-screener with such honesty.

Long story short, I did get the host to admit that they gatekeep the truth on air.

I thought I did rather well today. I pray someone took me seriously and went looking into things.

Gee, and admission from a mainstream talk radio host that they gatekeep. It feels like a feather in my cap.

I'm gonna see if I can locate the clips of the two shows online.
01-23-2008, 04:40 AM,
Excellent job Mike, I find that motivating, makes me want to call hosts in the Denver area and give them a piece of my mind.

Most of these talking heads are total establishment, as if you didn't know. :wink: I used to call KFYI when I lived in Phoenix. This is the biggest talk radio station in Phoenix, others here can confirm it.

There was one lady I particularly liked, her name is Terry Gilbert (I think that's it), a nice lady. (In fact she interviewed Patrick Byrne) One night they were talking about illegal immigration, back before anyone had heard about the NAU, CAFTA or the FTAA. I told her quite simply that that was the essence of the illegal issue and quite surprisingly she agreed with me, had heard about it and had given it a lot of thought. She even gave me enough time to tell people to research it. I could sense that she was a bit troubled by that call though. I was successful with another guy on Air America, held his attention for about 5-minutes. Other than that, I had no interest to call these other skilled and arrogant so called conservatives. In fact I was the perfect candidate, he was looking to speak with a caller who was a Christian but disagreed with Bush's politics, and Air America was of the liberal persuasion.

I think I need to make a few FRB calls though
Yo
01-23-2008, 05:32 AM,
Great job Ctrl, teach those ignorant fools.
[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
01-23-2008, 05:33 AM,
You know what I think?... or maybe begining to think. It's crossed my mind that I just potentially reached out and touched more people today on air than I would (or could) in a day thru concen. People who come here are usually already interested in the subject matter whereas the people who heard me today, likely aren't so it's a new audience.

This station is huge with 50k watts of power, but lets suppose only 1000 tuned in to hear me, at least 5 would get curious and maybe google stuff.

If we want to reach people and education not violence is the way, we really need to hammer call-ins. And I mean ALL of us. Got local talk radio? Pick up the phone!
01-23-2008, 05:38 AM,
Oh yeah... gotta add one last thing.

If you do call your local talk radio, keep yapping until you get the jist out. Radio hosts aren't keen on looking overtly rude so they wont kill you mid sentence but if you pause.... you might be fucked.
01-23-2008, 05:38 AM,
Quote:You know what I think?... or maybe begining to think. It's crossed my mind that I just potentially reached out and touched more people today on air than I would (or could) in a day thru concen. People who come here are usually already interested in the subject matter whereas the people who heard me today, likely aren't so it's a new audience.

This station is huge with 50k watts of power, but lets suppose only 1000 tuned in to hear me, at least 5 would get curious and maybe google stuff.

If we want to reach people and education not violence is the way, we really need to hammer call-ins. And I mean ALL of us. Got local talk radio? Pick up the phone!

Agreed. And imagine if we called bigger Canadian shows. In the US: like Hannity, Limbaugh or others. We should organize a night or day of call-in's to particular shows-to show our disgust. Or go it alone...voices of reason need to be heard now more than ever.
Yo
01-23-2008, 05:45 AM,
Quote:
Quote:You know what I think?... or maybe begining to think. It's crossed my mind that I just potentially reached out and touched more people today on air than I would (or could) in a day thru concen. People who come here are usually already interested in the subject matter whereas the people who heard me today, likely aren't so it's a new audience.

Agreed. And imagine if we called bigger Canadian shows. In the US: like Hannity, Limbaugh or others. We should organize a night or day of call-in's to particular shows-to show our disgust. Or go it alone...voices of reason need to be heard now more than ever.

Okay, this is just a thought.... and it just popped into my head in geez.... 0.01 seconds.... it just hit me.

Wouldn't it be cool to have a contest for a prize... maybe a his n hers concen hoodies or something. The contest would be voted on by poll as to what contestant raked the host over the coals the best.

I like that idea.... I'd love to see that Off Topic thread come true.... where everyone's posting mp3's of razzing talk show hosts! :rofl:
01-23-2008, 06:41 AM,
Quote:
Quote:

Okay, this is just a thought.... and it just popped into my head in geez.... 0.01 seconds.... it just hit me.

Wouldn't it be cool to have a contest for a prize... maybe a his n hers concen hoodies or something. The contest would be voted on by poll as to what contestant raked the host over the coals the best.

I like that idea.... I'd love to see that Off Topic thread come true.... where everyone's posting mp3's of razzing talk show hosts! :rofl:

Hell yeeeah! In fact I'm surprised no one has responded yet. Hell I would work it hard for a hoodie!
Yo
01-23-2008, 06:47 AM,
Sounds like a great idea, but you should teach us what to talk about exactly, like what you think would lure in people. I mean, you dont call and scream "9-11 was an inside job!" for example. I dont know, I get nervous when it comes to telling people about seeking the truth because they are programmed diferently. They have their own point of view and when you tell them otherwise, they'll think you're a nut.
01-23-2008, 07:00 AM,
Quote:Sounds like a great idea, but you should teach us what to talk about exactly, like what you think would lure in people.

You need to find the "in" to get past the screener. For example, today the fed cut the interest rate by 3/4 of a percent, so I had my "in" to discuss the fed.... iow obviously the wrong time to raise 911. Keep it on topic, and if they allow any form of open line (any topic) do it.

And don't try to convert the screener. Word things blandly enuf to get by them.
01-23-2008, 07:03 AM,
Quote:Sounds like a great idea, but you should teach us what to talk about exactly, like what you think would lure in people. I mean, you dont call and scream "9-11 was an inside job!" for example. I dont know, I get nervous when it comes to telling people about seeking the truth because they are programmed diferently. They have their own point of view and when you tell them otherwise, they'll think you're a nut.

Start with the FRB like Mike did. It will raise peoples curiosity, it can be said like this;

Why doesn't anyone talk about the real problem behind this nightmare we are in and are going to endure? Does anyone know the real reason why the international bankers created the FRB? It was to remove the power of Congress to coin and regulate the value of money and centralize it under the International bankers, under a private organization. It's primary purpose was to loan money to governments with interest with no intention of the debt to ever be paid in full, iow's the bankers were counting on the interest. And today we pay only on the interest and not the principal. Today we print money out of thin air, and money backed by nothing is worthless. Money printed out of thin air has caused nothing but inflation, another little known secret that we didn't learn in economics 101 It was all about wealth consolidation, reminiscent of 1929, it was intended to forever make us slaves to debt.

and so on.
Yo
01-23-2008, 07:15 AM,
Or if you do raise 911.... and lets suppose you want to involve israeli involvement...

to screener: Since the topic is 911, I would like to comment on an israeli tv news clip I saw that interviewed israeli citzens in NYC that day mistakenly nabbed by police as arab terrorists by mistake.

Of course I mean the dancing israeli's and the clip would refer to (mention utube) the admission on TV that they were there "to document the event".

IOW, see the info I gave the screener? See where I took it.... :wink:
01-23-2008, 07:48 AM,
Thanks for the info guys, i think i will call in one of the stations on sunday.
01-23-2008, 07:51 AM,
Quote:Thanks for the info guys, i think i will call in one of the stations on sunday.

Good luck... have fun, try not to be nervous... sometimes I do and I sound short of breath.
01-23-2008, 08:40 AM,
Ive done some calls to Hannity and some other fake libertarian but really a neocon sap, Jerry Agar. Never get too far with Hannity, but the issue with Agar was on the shooting of Sean Bell. I so wish i had recorded the thing. He was so flustered, all he could do was talk down to me, hang up, then dismiss my thoughts as ludicrous.
He posed the question as to whether or not the cops were over the line. I thought they were and proceeded to explain what had happened and that there was no shots being fired at the police. The police had not identified themselves and that the party was leaving because of a confrontation with others in the club.
Agar started to get indignant and was like "so what would you do, what if we made you king for a day, how would you change policy to better deal with the situation?"
I asked him to let me finish with the facts before he made irrelevant hypotheticals and he wouldnt, he just got louder and kept asking me what would be better, how could I stop this from happening, so I told him. For one, we can have the cops trained in treating people according to our rights as citizens of the country, he tried interrupting and asked me to talk about in the case of a shooting, so i said again that there was no gun, the victim was not shooting, and that maybe perhaps instituting the same "rule" as the Army, not aloud to shoot unless being shot at...he stopped me there and thanked me and hung up, but then said it was crazy talk, and that cops wouldnt do their jobs if "we took their right to protect themselves"(What was that, some code for cold blooded murder?) , yeah sure it was, because these guys killed that man for no reason. and its not what i even said...police protecting themselves is one thing, reckless abandon for human life is another.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ID3 Tags on Radio Shows? capnchronic 2 316 02-13-2014, 09:08 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  TRUTH FREQUENCY RADIO Frank2 1 392 05-04-2013, 09:20 PM
Last Post: Frank2
  I am back at least for today lol, found something cool Weyland 1 514 02-21-2013, 04:00 PM
Last Post: thokling
  Truth Frequency Radio Live tonight./today..later Frank2 3 670 02-10-2013, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Frank2
  UPCOMING CLIF HIGH Radio Interviews Dec 20 and 21 2012 shortwave 2 938 12-22-2012, 12:49 PM
Last Post: shortwave
  Radio Shack - Too Big to Fail Chinese Scams - Spread mexika 8 1,829 04-30-2012, 07:26 AM
Last Post: Anarchist
  which radio show tells it like it is? Bull Medicine 21 4,116 11-20-2011, 03:59 PM
Last Post: sekular
  Radio ConCen guest Eustace Mullins Ognir 8 1,733 09-09-2011, 07:13 PM
Last Post: aura
  Founder of ConCen's Birthday Today ! April 15 2,362 08-09-2011, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Mike_Smith
  Nobody Celebrated my Birthday I am the founder of SHIT TALK on Concen : ( Weyland 17 2,956 08-04-2011, 07:26 AM
Last Post: Weyland