Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MDMA
01-26-2008, 12:32 AM,
MDMA
Long story short tried it

Really curious on what this stuff exactly is?
The first step to revolution is consciousness,
So I wont stop screaming at you until this all make sense.
01-26-2008, 12:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-26-2008, 12:42 AM by LeveL.)
MDMA
Methylene Dioxymethamphetamine.

In other words - ecstasy.

In other other words - MAN MADE SHITE.

If you're gonna have that stuff, make sure the pills are as white as possible.

Israel is apparently one of the biggest exporters of ecstasy.

Not a theory - it came from "a report issued in 2003 by the U.S. State Department"

"The most commonly heard estimate is that Israeli criminals control no less than 75 percent of the Ecstasy market in the U.S."

http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/04/11/Israeli_ecstasy.html
&Everybody thinks everybody else thinks on their level& - LeveL
01-26-2008, 01:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-26-2008, 01:25 AM by Easy Skanking.)
MDMA
Quote:Methylene Dioxymethamphetamine.

If you're gonna have that stuff, make sure the pills are as white as possible.

Inaccurate.

MDMA purity cannot be determined from looks, smell or taste. The only way to be sure of a substance that is passed off as ecstasy is to use a reagent testing kit.
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_...ting_kits.shtml
http://www.dancesafe.org/testingkits/

The very best MDMA doses I had, back in the day :wink: , were light grey with brown spots and smelled faintly of licorice. This was just after it was made illegal in Dallas, TX.

One kit determines the presence of a MDxx compund. It also will show the presence of other adulterated chemicals like amphetamines or DXM. These will not differentate in between the different types of MDxx compounds, however.

Another type of kit will show whether the substance is
MDMA (3,4-METHYLENEDIOXY-N-METHAMPHETAMINE),
MDA (3,4-METHYLENEDIOXYAMPHETAMINE) or
MDEA (3,4-METHYLENEDIOXY-N-ETHYLAMPHETAMINE).
These 3 substances are very similar in effects and feel but yet are very different. You should read Alexander Shulgin's PHIKAL to see what these substances are in form and effects.

Pill Reports.com is another good resource for determining pill make-up.
Here is a MDA trip report I did not too long ago.

They are all produced from Safrole or Isafrole which is an essential oil of the Sassafrass tree. All three are very euphoric as they cause the release of serotonin in the brain. MDMA is more empathic, MDA more trippy and MDEA is more introspective and stoned feeling. The reason for this is they act upon different sites in the brain for serotonin release. MDMA was used in the late '60's and early '70's for couples counseling. MDA was used by hippies and called "The Hug Drug".

The common usage of any of these MDxx substances are recommended to be used no more frequently than 1-3 months apart. This really depends on how healthy you live as well. Your brain needs time to replenish the depleted serotonin from use. More frequent use can result in depression from down-regulation of the serotonin receptors. Too frequent use can cause permanent damage to the axons and dendrons of the serotonin system of your brain.
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
01-26-2008, 01:28 AM,
MDMA
the stuff i used to get was like chunks of pinklac crystal. i thought it was MDEA for a while but was assured it was MDMA very strongly. Seemed to do the trick whatever it was. hmmm happy dazeB)
01-26-2008, 01:39 AM,
MDMA
heres the one i did

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=...p;id=9283\

thanks for the input Easy Skanking
01-26-2008, 02:04 AM,
MDMA
Also be aware that "ecstasy" might not be just MDMA. When I was doing E I was looking for the blue pills, as I'd heard these were the safe pill.

Later though, I gave up on pill E and started going for pure MDMA. Often times this would be a loose powder in a bag like coke which could then be placed in gel capsules fairly easily. Other times I'd get them already in a gel cap. Basically my advice is try to find gel caps with a pure powder form MDMA over the cliche E pill. Chances are it is more pure, unless it's being cut, but generally cut is inert anyway.

My personally opinion on the stuff is it is good to have fun with a few times but in time, I think you have to make a choice.

1) I'm going to stop taking E and apply what I've learned from the experiences to my life/personality.

Or

2) I'm going to continue abusing E until my brain goes all mushy and my personality changes.

This is what I've seen empirically here in Van-city where Etards pop every weekend for months at a time.

Fun times,
Good luck, Nyte
Peace
&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子
01-26-2008, 02:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-26-2008, 02:43 AM by Nyte.)
MDMA
Quote:Also be aware that "ecstasy" might not be just MDMA.

I know ive heard a lot of people lace is with coke,heroin,caffeine,and even meth around here

Quote:I'm going to continue abusing E until my brain goes all mushy and my personality changes.

it depends on the personality really
my friend was addicted to ginkgo biloba once..which is really fucking funny

E seems like something youd like to do at least once to see what pure empathy is
ive got a lot off my mind after that trip and have a better outlook on life
and were all connected human wise

but the point of this thread really is what IS mdma in terms I would understand
01-26-2008, 02:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-26-2008, 03:01 AM by LeveL.)
MDMA
Quote:but the point of this thread really is what IS mdma in terms I would understand

Too damn cheap. it was £15 a pill here when it was all the rave in 1990.

Today 18 years on, the exact same shit is £1 a pill.

Easy Skanking, not sure why you say "inaccurate" since MDMA is white.

If its not white then its not MDMA.

Those "good" blue pills will have some harmless additive like a blue food colouring, so then yeah its sort of a dyed pill then, the MDMA in it in the start will have been as white as the driven snow. The bad ones I am on about are the ones with all sorts of stuff to cut them down like cornflakes, i'm not even joking. But then that just weakens the pill really, theres worse shit like chemicals they cut it with.

Why does everyone round here take this junk anyway?

I quit all the man made shite ages ago. Choose life!
&Everybody thinks everybody else thinks on their level& - LeveL
01-26-2008, 03:06 AM,
MDMA
Quote:E seems like something youd like to do at least once to see what pure empathy is
ive got a lot off my mind after that trip and have a better outlook on life
and were all connected human wise

Sounds like you got it, Nyte. :biggrin:
So much is contained in those simple few sentences. Unless you have felt what they mean on MDMA, then it doesn't have the same impact. But what you said is the fundamental thing that I've seen folks take away from those trips.
PLUR brother!

Quote:but the point of this thread really is what IS mdma in terms I would understand

What is it specifically that you don't get?
What the chemical itself is? or...
What the effects are? or....
How it makes us feel like it does? or...
Why it makes us realize the things we do?

I could ramble on about it for freakin' ever:LOL:but I don't think anyone really cares about that. hehe
Try to be as specific as you can about it so I can try to keep from boring you. :geek:
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
01-26-2008, 03:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-26-2008, 03:54 AM by Easy Skanking.)
MDMA
Quote:Easy Skanking, not sure why you say "inaccurate" since MDMA is white.

If its not white then its not MDMA.

Pure MDMA in crystal form can be completely clear, slightly white, slightly yellowish or even purple. Same goes for when the crystal is crushed down into powder. All of those can still be considered "pure". The color comes from the different reactions used to create MDMA. There are at least 3 different methods that I'm aware of to produce MDMA. All produce the same MDMA but they all have different coloring as well as different smells.
It also dependent on how experienced the chemist is as to how well the final wash is done. That seems to have the most bearing on color.

Here's some various pics of crystal MDMA. I wish I could find the picture of purple crystal. That was really
pretty.
[Image: 02012007248.jpg]

[Image: IMGP3048.JPG]

[Image: MDMANickleN2O_YllwLite.jpg]

[Image: 12573onegMDMA.jpg]

Quote:Why does everyone round here take this junk anyway?

Because you have some very profound realizations about life and your own happiness as well as feeling the best you've ever felt in your life.
It's not the chemical that makes you feel like you do, but the serotonin your brain has naturally. Instead of a little at a time like an orgasm, you get it all at once.

Quote:I quit all the man made shite ages ago. Choose life!

Just because it's man made does not always mean it's unhealthy.
Just because it occurs is nature does not always mean it's healthy. Look at all of the poisonous plants and animals.
Whether natural or unnatural, they are all tools that can be used as we see fit whether wisely and educated or unwisely and ignorant.

One note about powder vs. pills: There is no way to tell what is in the pill by color or smell or taste!
A test kit is the only way to know for sure.
Once again, Nyte shows what a smart guy he is by testing the pills.
Pills are notoriously impure since about 1996. Powder can be cut by anything under the sun so it's no more safe than a pill. MDMA crystal seems like the safest for visual purposes, but still who knows what kind of crystal it is until you have consumed it? Even then it takes a lot of experience to tell the difference between MDxx substances from effects alone.

01-26-2008, 04:19 AM,
MDMA
What the chemical itself is and why it connects us all
01-26-2008, 05:38 AM,
MDMA
3,4-METHYLENEDIOXY-N-METHAMPHETAMINE
[Image: molecule_ecstasy.gif]

MDMA is just a chemical that causes our brain to dump serotonin all at once instead of small doses like during orgasms or eating chocolate or learning something new. Serotonin is how your brain rewards you for doing something it benefits from. It keeps causing this release until the MDMA is fully metabolized.

Everything You've Ever Wanted To Know About Ecstasy

As to why it connects us...
It doesn't.

We are all connected all the time but our egos keep us separated from everyone in our mind. In Jungian psychology, ego represents the "self".
MDMA causes the ego to take a back seat and stop concentrating on how we are seperate from everyone. It helps us just "BE" and experience things as they are without being filtered through the lens of ego. When the ego stops getting in the way, we can truly see from someone else's viewpoint and can understand them in a deeply and profound way.

Quote:So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself—nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance. -F.D.R.

Having this feeling of "all is right with the world" has a wonderful effect. Since you have no worries or no fear, you can think about other things clearly and feel other things about this world, or reality, more clearly. Since you shed your fear, you can accept things as they are. There's nothing holding you back from feeling and understanding life, yourself and all the connections of those things. All MDMA does is let you see, understand and experience things which are already there, but we can't truly grasp, because we are afraid or our egos won't allow us as individuals to see that we are all one.

01-26-2008, 09:56 AM,
MDMA
I see
01-26-2008, 11:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-17-2012, 09:40 PM by proteinspill.)
MDMA
-edit-
01-29-2008, 07:22 PM,
MDMA
most E isnt E anymore at all. ppl around here over the last 5 years or so are content with doing crystal, but thinking or calling it E. its all full of garbage.
back when i was doin lots of it, 2000 or so, lasting a few yrs after that, we were all about the pures. like what he was saying up there

Quote:..were light grey with brown spots and smelled faintly of licorice.

that was the shit. now its disgusting. im kinda glad tho cuz thats what made me stop doin it so much.
its like a cocktail of shitty cheap shit in place of good designer ecstasy.

anyway, good E is 'good', if you wanna call it that, still pretty bad for ya. but depending on where you live, and id say its pretty widespread at this point, watch out for most of it, its probably not E at all. shitty meth. yuck.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Meth, Cocaine, LSD, MDMA, & the Pharmaceutical Industry ephilution 4 1,264 07-06-2007, 02:40 PM
Last Post: ephilution