Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Americas Drug War - Must see shockumentary - Never broadcasted before
01-27-2008, 10:07 AM,

Reposted from EEEKSSSS

This is a video of the drug war and the governments involvement in it, this video has never been seen before BY THE GENERAL PUBLIC and it is the best of its kind you will ever see period.

You will see some very well known and famous people in this video, ron paul is one, tommy chong aka chong from cheech and chong IN a video directly from him from prison and so so much more, dont miss this one.

This movie/documentary is not ever scheduled to be at the movie theaters ever and it literally took me 2 days to piece it together and another day to get it uploaded to google video.
So watch it and see what is really going on.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message494856/pg1

Link to Google Video:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7089575692716747795
01-27-2008, 11:34 AM,
Quote:Americas Drug War - Must see shockumentary - Never broadcasted before

Reposted from EEEKSSSS

This is a video of the drug war and the governments involvement in it, this video has never been seen before BY THE GENERAL PUBLIC and it is the best of its kind you will ever see period.

You will see some very well known and famous people in this video, ron paul is one, tommy chong aka chong from cheech and chong IN a video directly from him from prison and so so much more, dont miss this one.

This movie/documentary is not ever scheduled to be at the movie theaters ever and it literally took me 2 days to piece it together and another day to get it uploaded to google video.

Link to Google Video:

can you download?
Unite The Many, defeat the few.

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=277...enous&hl=en
01-27-2008, 11:35 AM,
Quote:
Quote:Americas Drug War - Must see shockumentary - Never broadcasted before

Reposted from EEEKSSSS

Link to Google Video:

can you download?

the last white hope? heheh...

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

01-27-2008, 01:51 PM,
thanks @:@
01-27-2008, 02:24 PM,
This is a very very good documentary, I have watched the first hour so far and I am very impressed. It covers many angles so far. Iran contra CIA drug smuggling is spelled out and proved concisely as well as the wall street guns and liquor store conspiracy to get there hands on the strategically great ghetto neighbourhoods.

Same thing is happening in the east end of London. Where I moved from. It is turning into a hellhole with a huge drug problem. All the decent families move out and posh flats are being built / renovated because it is so close to the city of London where much of the middle classes work. George Galloway first opened my eyes to this and it is getting worse.
01-27-2008, 04:04 PM,
Thank's for the post Solve. Excellent documentary.
I'd recommend this to everybody.

LR
[Image: t_RBNexploitim_80ea8b4.jpg]
88.255.90.0/24 and 88.255.94.0/24 - Abdallah Internet Hizmetleri/RBN nazi's
01-27-2008, 08:57 PM,
yes it is...

it shows how babylon drug fake war....

highly recommended...

Soul Rebel Native Son

01-28-2008, 12:26 AM,
It has already been removed from google :angry:
&From all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most&-- Ozzy
01-28-2008, 01:47 AM,
The link still works for me.
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
01-29-2008, 04:57 AM,
whats up with that little technique for saving google videos and shit.
can you not do that anymore?
01-29-2008, 07:16 AM,
byrd, I use the plug-in for Firefox called "Unplug". It allows you to save video even if there is no option to download them. Pretty damn cool, IMO.
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
01-29-2008, 05:00 PM,
oh yea, i remember someone telling me that a while ago on here, forgot all about it! thanks man.
as for this doc. its pretty good, watched it last night and this morning. lots of good info in there.
of course like most documentaries, it could've went further, but regardless, this was great.
must see for everyone. ESPECIALLY ppl who aren't hip to whats happenin.
01-30-2008, 12:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-30-2008, 12:54 PM by triplesix.)
Yes, I watched this documentary earlier today and was impressed with the quality and the coherence of this documentary. I was especially interested in the amount of Iran-Contra criminals currently employed in the Bush-W administration.

George "Tony Montana" H.W. Bush... world's largest cocaine and heroin import/export kingpin...

How many different angles can you take to propose the New World Order conspiracy!? Seriously, it is pathetically easy to prove media conglomeration, War on Drugs hypocrisy, War on Terror/Military-Industrial collusion/Perpetual Warfare strategy, Think-tank/Interest Group Lobby conspiracy, 9/11 and False Flag Terrorism, Secret Society/Skull&Bones/Bohemian Grove connections, CFR/Trilateral/Bilderberg connections...

What more do people want to be convinced about this shit! And that's not even the crazy shit! A lot of this stuff is regularly available and even broadcast on the History Channel and BBC!

God it is frustrating.
&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子
01-30-2008, 03:17 PM,
yea it is indeed pretty shocking to see how many criminals from the contra thing are all back at the top, and no one seems to notice or care.
must be frustrating indeed for Rick Ross to be sitting in jail, and yet see all the guys who were above him, all
employed at high levels of the Government.

what'a country!!
01-30-2008, 06:42 PM,
I watched the documentary, I think it did expose some important facts.

I am not an advocate of using substances that effect your conciousness, Pot, Booze, Crack, ect

Yes I have tried it, it really messed with me, Pot that is, I was never happy unless I was high, and when I didn't have any I was a mean nasty person toward others.

I notice in this documentary they only focus on Non violent offenders, but thats only one side of the story, what about the other side of the story, you know the side of the story I'm talkikng about, the one where the Crack, Meth, Pot, Alchoholic, Perscription drug user comes down from his or her high and......

1. Robs the store and kills the clerk
2. Steals from work to get their fix , gets caught and looses their job.
3. Leaves their newborn baby in the trash so they are free to go get high
4. Destroys their own mind so completly they give up on life and kill them selfs.
5. Commits a drive by shooting because some other guy was selling drugs on his turf.

and on and on and on.

Another question you have to ask your self is with all that I just mentioned going on, how long will it be before the Non violent offender turns?, I'm sure those other offenders were once Non violent at one time, and then :dazed::whatthe::pissed::hurt: :mad: bammmm!!!! the were violent offenders.

Would you want your kid, wife, newborn, brother, Mom, Dad, Aunt, Uncle to be in the path of those people at the moment they took the plunge from Non violent to violent?

Is that to say all will.....No
But it's not a gamble I would wan't to take with any of my loved ones.

How come that aspect was not mentioned in the documentary?

I think this documentary gets 2 thumbs down for being biased.

Thats the way I see it, what did you think?
An open mind is a breeding ground for evil, a mind with the proper checks and balances (The Holy Bible) is a healthy mind.

The world would like you to be more open minded, the &New Age Movement& uses sayings like & you need to be more open minded& , just remember the more you open your mind to them the more garbage they will try to get you too accept.

Does this make you thick headed....... absolutley not, this makes you a person who will not become a sucker to someone elses evil devices, and trust me there are allot of people in this world who wish you were more open to their devices........ Try reading the Learned Elders Of Zion.

SO don't be open minded, filter things through to see if they are good or bad, use your noodle and don't be a sucker to a &New Age& slogan.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  US govt struck deal with Mexican drug cartel in exchange for info mexika 0 563 01-18-2014, 02:17 AM
Last Post: mexika
Exclamation FBI shuts alleged online drug marketplace, Silk Road Easy Skanking 8 1,816 12-24-2013, 02:18 AM
Last Post: mothandrust
  Drug War in Mexico mexika 0 557 08-21-2013, 03:35 PM
  Retired Judge Reveals the Surprising Rationale for America's Extremist Drug Laws mexika 1 1,162 01-10-2013, 11:35 PM
Last Post: macfadden
  The drug war profiteers mexika 0 869 11-21-2012, 12:09 AM
  Black Market Drug Site 'Silk Road' Booming: $22 Million In Annual Sales shuffle 3 1,471 11-08-2012, 05:32 AM
Last Post: psilocybin
  How Can We Stop the Mexican Drug Insanity mexika 0 882 06-27-2012, 06:30 PM
  The Drug War is a War on Latin America - Chomsky mexika 0 777 05-15-2012, 01:28 AM
  U.S. Agents Launder Mexican Profits of Drug Cartels mexika 0 797 12-06-2011, 01:18 AM
  Whistleblowers reveal tight-knit relationship between U.S. officials and drug cartels mexika 0 788 09-20-2011, 11:37 PM