Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Satan Vs Lucifer (2 Different characters)
02-08-2008, 01:58 AM,
Quote:I would like to broaden the specifics of exactly who Lucifer and Satan are and get as specific as possible. After all, the first step of war is to know your enemy.

While common belief has Lucifer and Satan as the same character I would like to introduce the school of thought that they are not and as we get closer to the truth we can determine the true story from where the common folklore comes.

If we contrast these too we can see that Lucifer, according to world dictionaries is truly a heavenly entity, he is defined to be a light Being. Light, emanates from the mental universe, possible around the 10th dimension right below the spiritual universe that begins in the 11th dimension and up. The spiritual universe is where light is created and the creators of all things reside. The word, Lucifer is used in the King James Version only once, in Isaiah 14:12 and Lucifer is not depicted as Satan within that verse.

Within the hue-man body alone there are 7 dimensions or bodies (physical, astral, lower mind, superior mind, spirit, soul and essence). Though most humans can only access a few of these dimensions within them at given times, it is another thing to exist entirely (100 percent) in the 8th ,9th and 10th dimensions of the mental universe this is the place accessed only by well development masters, Ultraterrestial and Supreme Beings.

Satan on the other hand is obviously from his definition a supernatural being, a reptilian leviathan. Reptilians are Orionians, originating from planet(s) in the Orion galaxy. These beings would be considered Extraterrestrials to us on earth. Extraterrestrials are of a lower dimension than Ultraterrestials and hold lower ranks in the Cosmic/Galactic Council.

I can understand where the confusion comes in between Satan and Lucifer because Satan was a follower of Luciferian philosophy which began long before modern day Luciferian-illuminati types, those initiating the current New World Order and such. As the story goes there was a battle in the heavens many schools of thought speak of this battle that resulted in the casting out of Beings we call fallen Angles to earth. As far as I can tell this did occur in some form. However, the more practical occurrence can be summarized as such:

BEGIN SUMMARY OF THE COSMIC PLAN VIDEO-------

The conflict in our heavens began over the creation and evolutionary process of living beings. As the story goes the creators of the spiritual universe began to create more living beings and things of all kinds. These living beings were to begin in the lower dimensions and ascend towards the creator in the higher dimensions of existence. The first few generations of this project before the creations of earthlings went very well there were and still are many other planets and solar systems being used for this process. Lucifer was unhappy with the speed of development and thought it was not difficult enough. He proposed to the Cosmic Council that this process be made harder. The council agreed however they did not agree to impose the new more difficult requirements on the beings already in the evolutionary process but only on new life that has not yet been created. Lucifer's pride would not allow him to accept this compromise and he was angered by this.

Now the earth project began and was going very well, this was the civilization 65 million years ago marked by the dinosaurs. But the project ended in tragedy when a meteor shower hit the earth disrupting the polar magnetic strings eventually causing conditions that killed all life. The cosmic council decided to abort the project and left earth to focus on the projects on other planets.

Some of those projects also ended in tragedy, the cosmic fashioners wanted to give the earth another chance and upon their return discovered that a thriving civilization of living beings survived and began the evolutionary process on their own. This was around the time of the Lemurian (Mu) civilization in the continent of Antarctica before glaciations occurred. These hue-man living beings were highly developed even to the point that they were accessing the higher dimensions on their own. The Lemurians used hallucinogenic plants to assist them and this was frowned upon by the cosmic fashioners and angered Lucifer who realized that this would not have happened had the council adopted his original plan to control the process and make it more difficult. But now Lucifer wanted to destroy the hu-mans completely because he though it was out of control but many of the other Ultraterrestial beings disagreed. The Cosmic Council were forced to move the Lemurian civilization to modern day Mexico because of one of several small meteors that hit the earth causing Antartica to be covered with ice. The subsequent civilizations of Lemuria became known as the Mayan, Olmec and Aztec many of which ascended in the evolutionary process and did not perish on earth with the decline of their civilization.

The cosmic council decided to cause a global amnesia on the population and retake control over the process of evolution. At this point there were wide disagreements of philosophy within the cosmic council some sided with Lucifer and some had a more moderate approach. As a result two highly developed civilizations were sent to earth, to guide the earth, hu-mans, the Pleiadians who agreed with a more balanced approach and the Orionians some of which were Reptilians came under the leadership of the powerful Leviathan, Satan and a strong follower of Luciferian philosophy.

Eventually this conflict of philosophy manifested into an all out war between the sons of darkness and the sons of light. (Luciferians vs. comic council), who is the light and who is the darkness depends on your perspective. The war ended with the followers of Lucifer being forced to remain on the earth to guide the earthlings as a punishment however, this made them more hateful of hu-mans. This hate caused them to fall down into the lower dimensions where they proceeded to mix their seeds with hue-man creating the anti hue-man designed to destroy the earth and earthlings from within.

END VIDEO SUMMARY ------------------------------------------

The Pleiadians, a light skin, blonde hair, blue eye race also mixed their seed with the dark-hue skinned, black tight curled hair, dark hued eye Lemurians (Mu) to create the Atlantis civilization, who had the apperance simular to present multi racial people. The Pleiadian mixture can possibly be the source of the albino gene in the human DNA. Some of the Atlantians ascended, some traveled to other galaxies and the rest perished when Atlantis was destroyed. Later other beings were also sent to the earth that also mixed their genes such as the Annunaki who is responsible for creating the Sumerian, Egyptian, Nubian and Indus-Valley civilizations from which modern hue-mans are descendant.

Due to their evolutionary fall the Luciferian spirits died on the earth, could not ascend and became trapped in the 4th dimension from where they influence world leaders and manipulate genes of hue-man to create anti-hue-man beings that form the modern day Luciferian Illuminati made up of skulls and cross bones, Bilderbergs, Council on foreign relations, Scottish and York rite freemasons etc.. .

Please View Cosmic Plan Video Here.

DEFINITIONS CONTRASTED

Complied Sources: Webster Online Dictionary, Dictionary.com, American Heritage dictionary, Wikipedia.

Satan (noun) Year of Origin: before the 900 ME, OE - (meaning "adversary" or "accuser"), and the Arabic Shaitan, derives from a Northwest Semitic root meaning "to be hostile", "to accuse".

Pronunciation: 'sA-tan

Etymology: Middle English, from Old English, from Late Latin, from Greek, from Hebrew sAtAn adversary

Theology

The angel who in Jewish belief is commanded by God to tempt humans to sin, to accuse the sinners, and to carry out God's punishment
The rebellious angel who in Christian belief is the adversary of God and lord of evil.
In the New Testament, Satan is a proper name, and is used to refer to a supernatural entity who appears in several passages.
Lucifer (noun) Origin: before. 1000; ME, OE meaning: morning star, lit., light-bringing, equiv. to l��ci- Hebrew: Heylel

Pronunciation[loo-suh-fer]

Etymology: Direct translation of the Greek eosphorus ("dawn-bearer"; cf. Greek phosphorus, "light-bearer") Middle English, the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, the Devil, from Old English, from Latin, the morning star, from lucifer light-bearing, from luc-, lux light -fer -ferous

Theology

A proud, rebellious archangel, identified with Satan, who fell from heaven.
The planet Venus when appearing as the morning star.
Lucifer is a fallen angel commonly associated with Satan, the embodiment of evil and enemy of God. Lucifer is generally considered, based on the influence of Christian literature and legend, to have been a prominent archangel in heaven (although some contexts say he was a cherub or a seraph)
Medieval Christian thought, , prior to having been motivated by pride to rebel against God. When the rebellion failed, Lucifer was cast out of heaven, along with a third of the heavenly host, and came to reside on the world
Common Synonyms: Beelzebub, Old Nick, devil (malevolent spirit, capable of personifying into person or thing, demon), the devil (personified spirit of evil )â

Written by Nero
Master Scribe

MOVIE - The Cosmic Plan
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3...h&plindex=0

I find this stuff interesting! But wonder, WHERE THE HELL DO THEY GET ALL THESE STRANGE NAMES??? Orionians, Lemurians, and others.

I found this - "Lemuria entered the lexicon of the Occult through the works of Madame Blavatsky, who claimed in the 1880s to have been shown an ancient, pre-Atlantean Book of Dzyan by the Mahatmas."

You know when I seen her name, I'm like "Oh shit, here we go again". It's hard to make since of this shit. It seem you can only do it when your high (it's like "the juicy fruits meet the juju beans and fought against licorice race that were allies with Mike&Ike and the cocktail jellybean race") . So I'm going out to buy me a fat sack a weed and I'll get back to you.:drunk::dazed::freaked:
One reason the war against racism (and sexism) cannot be won is that once a group is admitted to the club of &being white,& or being allowed, in the case of sexism, to use &the flawed white male model,& it already has learned all too well how to play the role of being superior to those still remaining outside those exclusive clubs. The real problem is that the illicit rewards, both tangible and intangible, in a racist and/or sexist society are so enormous that there is hardly any incentive to do otherwise.&
02-08-2008, 05:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-08-2008, 05:31 AM by deathstickboy.)
'Lucifer' was only "demonized" after a schism in the Catholic church, the leader of one side was named "Lucifer".
It used to be an alternate title for Jesus and a popular Catholic given name.

All that stuff about 'Lucifer" being a "fallen angel" is not really supported by the bible at all, or even the apocrypha. "Lucifer = Satan" just left overs from Catholic "make it up as we go along" type bullshit.

And the above article is what you get when you mix old "spiritual" disinformation with new "spiritual" disinformation with a sprinkling of genuine information.
IMO.
:grin:
Wyrd bi∂ ful aræd : Vituð ér enn eða hvat?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Image: madwolfoy0.jpg][Image: sharksmall1kd6.jpg][Image: bearkodiakchugachfe7.jpg]
02-08-2008, 01:17 PM,
jesus is lucifer is jesus

74 = 666/9 = 74
02-08-2008, 04:45 PM,
what do those numbers mean. im not following.
02-08-2008, 04:52 PM,
If you think Jesus and Lucifer are one in the same, your must think the Lucis Trust is a Christian charity? :rofl:

This place astounds me sometimes. There's a lot of experts on Jesus who've never even opened their hearts to Him. Christ is Lord, Amen.
02-08-2008, 07:56 PM,
I think Bill Cooper talked about this in one of the early Mystery Babylon episodes which are very worth listening to anyway.Lucifer represents human intellect ,"light" which is to perfect and overcome nature , represented by " God " The "elite"believe they are the light and we are nature
02-08-2008, 08:52 PM,
Quote:I think Bill Cooper talked about this in one of the early Mystery Babylon episodes which are very worth listening to anyway.Lucifer represents human intellect ,"light" which is to perfect and overcome nature , represented by " God " The "elite"believe they are the light and we are nature

and that nature (us) is imperfect...and that the great work is about perfecting the world and man

they think they're gods

these people are nuts!
02-09-2008, 12:28 AM,
it is not quite clear, the whole thing. At least for me.

Indeed can Lucifer be seen as the light bringer, the light bringer to the human mind. The luciferic light illuminates the human mind and makes humans invent things. This is actually a good thing, but at the same time it is also a separation from god, because we then invent our own things that often have nothing to do with the divine creation:D. The act of thinking itself is a separation from god, and the luciferic light makes this happen.

Now this doesn't seem to make sense. God creates a luciferic light so that the humans learn to think for themselves, making them fall apart from creation? This indeed appears a bit strange, but when we include the idea of the free will, it may make sense. We are not forced to disconnect us from creation when we use our mind. We also may use our luciferic light and remain (as good as we can; with our heart) in the divine realms of nature and creation. It's the tension field between our thinking and feeling, a not too easy task. We have to cope with it and make the best out of it.

In other words, the pure ability that we can think gives us enormous possibilities (think about nukes: they are all a result of human creativity. Creativity is a gift from god, described in certain books as the Lucifer light. Then think about the violin. It is the same force and ability that produced this formidable instrument).

So it is no wonder that many religious traditions have several types of forces, not only two. It is interesting that older tales do not have a pure evil figure. There are destroyers, liars, deceivers, etc. that make human life terrible, but from my interpretation of ancient myths there is no real counterpart of god. There is god (Brama, Zeus, Odin, Allah, Mazda, etc.), and among him (in the divine realms) are helpers, angels, messagers. The mentioned dangerous kinds are still describes as aspects of god, not seperate or "fallen".

In my point of view the figure of satan never really made sense to me. Although I went through different stages of belief, I never really doubted that there is a big, big spirit (god, allah, brama, whatever) that is behind that all, actually I witnessed some moments where I could almost touch it, and I strongly think that most people have witnessed something like that too in their life. A complete separated being or force (satan) that counterparts the entire universe, is almost ridiculous in my eyes.

So there remains only god, and nothing else. With the free will and ability to create own things that may or not go in line with natural rhythms, we humans find ourselves in this tension field between thinking and feeling. The thinking is victim to seduction and brings both good and bad, while the feeling is mostly free of deceit and seduction. The thinking is also a masculine quality, while the feeling is feminine.

Here it is necessary to define words: 1. feeling means here a pure feeling from our inner core. Not what we are thinking and what our body is emitting after we have felt it:PTalking about seduction. 2. Men are not better thinkers as women. It is only about general qualities.

Quote:I find this stuff interesting! But wonder, WHERE THE HELL DO THEY GET ALL THESE STRANGE NAMES??? Orionians, Lemurians, and others.

I found this - "Lemuria entered the lexicon of the Occult through the works of Madame Blavatsky, who claimed in the 1880s to have been shown an ancient, pre-Atlantean Book of Dzyan by the Mahatmas."

You know when I seen her name, I'm like "Oh shit, here we go again". It's hard to make since of this shit. It seem you can only do it when your high (it's like "the juicy fruits meet the juju beans and fought against licorice race that were allies with Mike&Ike and the cocktail jellybean race") . So I'm going out to buy me a fat sack a weed and I'll get back to you.
:LOL:
yeah I know what you mean. The idea with the sack of weed is a good idea. Blavatsky is really para-science, so it is good to lift a bit from the ground. I heard she has been smoking too, but not entirely sure about that. But the way she looked at age and what she wrote, it could be true. No, joke aside, it is a great work she has done. Actually, works from Blavatsky, Bailey, Steiner and their followers did explain quite a few things, it even helped me to understand Christianity better. :blink:
I am my savior
02-09-2008, 12:55 AM,
so, are ppl on here still all believing in the fairy tales they find in the bible? dont you know that shit wasnt meant to be taken literally? yet so many do, and then they fight over whos god is the real god, etc?

jesus is lord? is jesus the son of god? the sun god? and on and on?

i find it humerous all the religious ppl think they know whats up, when really your still being fooled by the greatest story ever told.
that shit is all based on astro theology shit. the stars, space, constilations. all the names in the bible, all represent shit in space. yet everyone takes it all literally, when it was never meant to be that way.

ppl still fight over this shit and its gross as far as in concerned. you wanna believe in something so badly that u just eat up this biblical bullshit.

do you ppl really think there is a 'heaven' waiting for you? up in the clouds? and youll only 'get in' if god says so?

man, if only evolution was real, maybe by now ppl would get their heads out of their asses and stop wasting their time waiting for the messiah to come down and save them.

this shit is so silly it hurts my head. yet at the same time its fucking hilarious so many are so easily fooled.
02-09-2008, 01:02 AM,
Always seemed to me like Lucifer came out of the bible while Satan was more of a gestalt of pagan imagery and the two of them eventually converged. Satan represents the mythological while Lucifer represents the biblical and also of course has a lot of Egyptian tie-ins. I'm not really basing this on anything other than my over all view of that I've picked up culturally.

Good info here tho
The belief in 'coincidence' is the prevalent superstition of the Age of Science.

&I don't understand why you're taking such a belligerant tone when you're obviously the ignorant one here. &
-triplesix
02-09-2008, 01:59 AM,
Quote:so, are ppl on here still all believing in the fairy tales they find in the bible?

You can't prove there is no God.
02-09-2008, 02:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-09-2008, 02:21 AM by triplesix.)
Seriously, I am so baffled people still fall for this crap. I just learned an interesting fact about Islam today, something called the triple talaq. According to this tradition, an Islamic man can divorce his wife by saying "talaq" or "I divorce you" three times in a row! Abracadabra, now we aren't married in the eyes of God!

Please, please, critically examine your own beliefs. Put them up against something and just objectively look at them, please. Please!

Mythology is fun. People have made up some great stories about some really interesting "divinely"-inspired characters but please don't get carried away. To call Zeus a pagan non-god while accepting any other mythological explanation for an anthropomorphized deity is just as silly, no? Please. Please, please think about it. Just think about it. Please.
&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子
02-09-2008, 02:30 AM,
I'll take the foolishness of God over man's wisdom anyday.
02-09-2008, 02:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-09-2008, 02:36 AM by triplesix.)
Without even addressing the foolishness of accepting the authorship of Man as the word of God.

Edit: IOW, how exactly do share any relationship with God? How do you know his needs/desires? How did you come to the conclusion you are following the desires of God? How did you come to the conclusion God is what you think he is? In what way has God validated your beliefs? How do you know any more about the subject than I do?
&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子
02-09-2008, 04:05 AM,
Quote:Edit: IOW, how exactly do share any relationship with God? How do you know his needs/desires? How did you come to the conclusion you are following the desires of God? How did you come to the conclusion God is what you think he is? In what way has God validated your beliefs? How do you know any more about the subject than I do?

Quote:so, are ppl on here still all believing in the fairy tales they find in the bible?

It's called "personal experience of god"... It's an emotional state when you read bible/qran/other holy book or are "born again"/baptised when something clicks inside your head and you just decide to believe it all... After this event, everything served to you by your pastor/your holy book will make sense, even if it really doesn't make sense. It's an instant brainwashing, which is almost impossible to reverse... So rare are people who leave faith once they lived for it... You and I really can't understand this feeling, because God doesn't like us, you see. Even if we were "born again once", it really wasn't the true thing, since we left that way...

It's a fascinating thing... A rational and educated, SANE, person will actually INSTANTLY believe Noah got all the animals on a wooden ship, because loving perfect God got angry and decided to destroy every living thing on earth except Noah or that loving God would torture people in hell... Even more fascinating, it makes perfect sense to them. Strangely, the person becomes naive and believes religious dogma, on the other hand in all other wordly matters he still mantains the same level of scepticism he had before he was "born again".

I think there are three main triggers for this click:
I - fear of death
II - need to be something special, chosen
III - resignation on absurdity of universe

To take religion away from someone, you first need to take away those three things. A person's spirit can't survive without a purpose, with a feeling he is nothing but a random event, with knowledge he will die and be forever dead. We all need to fill those gaps in one way or another, be it religion or humanism or whatever...

Religion will always be around in one way or another, it's deeply programmed inside us, as a protection from mind-blowing-scary questions... It was developed with us thru evolution and it's so deeply rooted in our self I hardly believe we could do without it.

Yes, atheists are not without religion. Without religion are people who admit they really know nothing and accept the absurdity of situation they are in. I guess the number of such people is 0 at the time:crazy:

What I wanted to say is: religion will always be around no matter how ridicolous it is. It's a part of us.
Why is it a part of our nature is another question...

Quote:You can't prove there is no God.
Just a little observation: there is no such thing as proving the negative.
One day Chuang Tzu and a friend were walking by a river. &Look at the fish
swimming about,& said Chuang Tzu, &They are really enjoying themselves.&

&You are not a fish,& replied the friend, &So you can't truly know that they
are enjoying themselves.&

&You are not me,& said Chuang Tzu. &So how do you know that I do not
know that the fish are enjoying themselves?&

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ECUMENISM AND SPIRITUAL FORMATION FOR SATAN'S KINGDOM 3AM 8 603 06-10-2014, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Watchdog
  Is the Pentagram the mark of Lucifer? JJSunTsu 22 7,489 03-10-2012, 12:38 AM
Last Post: peragrate
  The Fallen Angel - A true story about Lucifer Solve et Coagula 1 596 08-19-2011, 09:02 PM
Last Post: rockingtheboat
  The Fallen Angel - A true story about Lucifer Solve et Coagula 0 457 01-17-2011, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  Lucifer is a Lie FastTadpole 0 588 08-01-2010, 03:42 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Church of Satan: COUNCIL OF NINE joeblow 14 3,343 06-09-2010, 05:49 AM
Last Post: ---
Brick Were Bible stories and characters stolen from pagan myths? --- 4 2,636 05-20-2010, 06:52 AM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Top Catholic exorcist: Pedophiles tempted by Satan, not possessed mastermg 4 1,037 03-23-2010, 05:11 PM
Last Post: jack
  The Fallen Angel - A true story about Lucifer Solve et Coagula 182 17,200 05-07-2009, 12:29 PM
Last Post: mothandrust
  Lucifer Project - Ummmm, what? FlungPup 11 1,359 01-04-2008, 04:43 PM
Last Post: Guest