Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something about EM Weapons and Nazi technology
02-12-2008, 07:12 PM,
This goes out to all you "space laser" nay-sayers

I suggest everyone run, don't walk, and pick up Jospeh P. Farrell's SS Brotherhood of the Bell, I got it through my local library's borrowing network, didn't even leave my house. He really puts it down as far as NAzi secret technology, Tesla physics, scalar weapons, and if ANY of it is true (which was back in the 1940's) who the hell really KNOWS WHAT THEY HAVE nowadays.
02-12-2008, 10:09 PM,
sounds similiar
http://conspiracycentral.net:6969/stats.ht...7e32039caf31ec0

you mind pdfing so we can stay at home? i don't like running through libraries
02-13-2008, 09:57 AM,
Part one of an interview with Jim Mars and Witley Strieber

Worth a listen, it's over a number of parts...
Dave.

Are you listening?
http://www.DaveWare.co.uk
02-13-2008, 05:54 PM,
Quote:sounds similiar

I don't have the time or the knowhow, but I'm sure it can be done.

You can find hsi book Reich of the Black Sun on scribd.com
02-13-2008, 09:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-13-2008, 09:30 PM by TeslaandLyne.)
Well let me say some of the findings I found recently.

Nazis may have tested an A bomb in the Libyan Desert in 1941.
In a page search today found reference to Baltic testing later in the 40s.

Nazi electronics were very good and in the A bombs we put on Japan,
altitude electronics were needed for detonation.
Two bombs were made in Telemark, Norway and delivered to the
B-29s at wars end with German markings still on them.
A recent crew member filming of the A bomb release showed
German markings on the bomb.

Oops that got through the Intel department.

Nazis had three delivery systems to bomb London and New York.

Electro-U-boats had Lafferentz launching subs in tow with some sort
of dirty bombs.

I see net pages with alternate history confusion and books as well, so you
should see a good source like Mr. Lyne's research:

Quote:In 1961 I had discovered the 1941 Nazi testing of the neutron bomb on the Libyan desert. In
1963 I discovered the exact scientific basis for saucer propulsion, and in 1966 found out about the
"stalemate" of 1945, involving 24 German "Electro-U-boats", towing specially designed, smaller
subs , carrying (what I believe may have been V-6) rockets with celestial guidance systems and
armed with neutron bomb warheads, fueled by red mercury (a mercury-antimony oxide which
originated with alchemists of old). In 1996, a documentation of these small missile-carrying subs,
developed under the "Lafferenz Project"1 was provided to me by Henry Stevens of the German
Research Project, Gorman, California. The smaller, rocket-carrying subs could be tilted to the
correct firing trajectory when desired. Like later American I.C.B.Ms, such as the Polaris A-l
missiles carried by our Lafayette class nuclear powered submarines, the missiles could be fired
from underwater. I also learned in 1974 that Wernher von Braun had worked in New Mexico in
the late 1930s, something which was common knowledge among local rocket pioneers whose
work dated from that period, such as the late Peter van Dresser of Santa Fe and El Rito.
I had no source for the complete saucer electrical theories and mathematical formulae, until
1979, a year in which I made great headway. In that year, I acquired knowledge of a 1937
pre-WW II Illuminati "p2" project at Los Alamos, run by von Braun, and acquired the only known
extant piece of physical evidence from a WW II 1943-vintage German flying saucer, based on the
Tesla discoveries first developed in New Mexico and taken to Germany, before being returned to
New Mexico around 1945.
Some links found today:
A bombs?:
http://www.uboat.net/forums/read.php?3,43698,43928
Electro-U-boat picture?:
http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=114504

ED: Lets not forget the alternate history forum, just Lyne wannabes or dis infos?
http://www.alternatehistory.com/Discussion...d.php?p=1502227

ED: Look like CIA generated copy was overlooked by the history people unawares of
what to look for because they just don't know. And such old and historic film.
02-13-2008, 09:27 PM,
Quote:sounds similiar

Quote:e by german revisionist historians Farrell concludes that the Nazi Germany won the race for the atom bomb in late 1944 and that the uranium bomb dropped on Hiroshima was entirely german in origin

Uranium of German origin... yes, we used THEIR bomb.

Yes, he has good points there.

Delivered from Telemark,Norway.

We abducted Niles Bohr to America to fix the fuses.
German electronics set the bomb off.
Ever see the Trinity contraption from Los Alamos and Manhattan Project and wonder
how in two weeks we had a working bomb?

Crew member not trained properly got lethal dose of radiation.
02-13-2008, 10:20 PM,
All of the stuff Lynne posted are in Farrell's 2 books in highly resourced and footnoted manner BTW, he spend a big section on the German bomb tests
03-14-2008, 05:33 AM,
Quote:All of the stuff Lynne posted are in Farrell's 2 books in highly resourced and footnoted manner BTW, he spend a big section on the German bomb tests

They might agree on the Nazis having the A bombs that hit Japan.

Manhattan (Project) mentioned 3 times in Lyne's book.
He made the A bomb claim in a Yahoo group like films of the
launch caught German markings on the bombs.
The actual ones without a doubt by a crew member.

Available photos marked up section locks with black on photos of
any actual, so now models all have paint over instructions
on how to assemble or disassemble the clamps.
So bogus.

Quote:The old man said that after the project was
"shut down and moved away", at the end of 1937, that he was never rehired when the "new
project" (the Manhattan Project) was begun in 1942

A flea market find in New Mexico.. heart land of the saucer.. from a man working
on the 'two potential' project.

Quote:I also
thought "1937" was a little early for anything scientific at Los Alamos. The Manhattan Project
originated in late 1941/early 1942. Our government was an "ally" with Germany, until the 1939
invasion of Poland (Surprised?). It would not be until a week later that I would realize my mistake
in failing to buy the box, and did not remember the old man's name.

Guess he didn't buy that box. He made a drawing for the book.
A suspicious project that moved to Germany. A bomb or saucer?
Saucer at TA-33.

Quote:The fact was, however, that Rommel's main mission in the Libyan desert, was testing the neutron
bomb. The post cards carried by his troops were a 'morale builder', which superimposed the
photolithograph of the mushroom cloud of the bomb they had actually tested and photographed,
over a photolithograph of New York City, in a composite. The claims by the Manhattan Project
members, that they built the first ATOM bomb—from German plans—was true. After all,
Einstein had brought the stolen plans to us with the firm belief that we would use the A-bomb on
Germany. Since the Allies had already succeeded in obtaining the German plans for the A-bomb,
Werner Heisenberg merely sidestepped the A-bomb, and built the N-bomb. The question to me
was not "if', but "how" (did the Germans make their neutron bomb)?

We had German plans and a kludgey Trinity Site detonation mechanism.

However in recent discussions, a further opinion is of Nazi A bombs from Telemark, Norway
were obtained after May 7th official end of the war and transported to the Pacific.
The German electronics for detonation were ready and perhaps tested many times
for extreme reliability. Did we test such a mechanism.
03-14-2008, 06:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-14-2008, 06:27 AM by fjaneson.)
http://blog.wired.com/defense/2008/03/next-step-for-1.html

Israelis demand government use EM weapons to protect them. Very good video in article. Shows the MTHEL Beam Weapon destroying not only incoming rockets
but also ARTILLERY rounds. Pretty sure they are using self targeting as described by Bearden to stay locked on to those projectiles. Amazing.
03-15-2008, 02:46 PM,
Quote:http://blog.wired.com/defense/2008/03/next-step-for-1.html

Israelis demand government use EM weapons to protect them. Very good video in article. Shows the MTHEL Beam Weapon destroying not only incoming rockets
but also ARTILLERY rounds. Pretty sure they are using self targeting as described by Bearden to stay locked on to those projectiles. Amazing.

But theres NO WAY that a secret (Israeli controlled) black-op that was funded to the nth degree as the focal point of an entire generation of mind control could possibly use this technology </sarcasm>
03-26-2008, 05:17 PM,
Saw this in another board

CBS news showing a non-lethal EM weapon in use

http://filecabi.net/video/Ray_Gun_In_Action.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UN experts say NKorea is exporting nuke technology --- 0 355 06-23-2010, 09:14 PM
Last Post: ---
  What to do about tactical nuclear weapons --- 0 408 05-20-2010, 02:05 PM
Last Post: ---
  US makes travellers go online, before getting onboard -Still asking if you're a Nazi h3rm35 0 438 01-19-2010, 07:20 AM
Last Post: h3rm35
  International Bankers Weapons of Mass Destruction mexika 0 407 04-06-2008, 09:48 PM
Last Post: mexika
  Arkadiusz Jadczyk on "directed energy" weapons and 911 solar 18 2,059 03-14-2008, 04:54 AM
Last Post: TeslaandLyne
  Directed energy weapons platforms parked in orbit? solar 5 853 01-16-2008, 05:02 PM
Last Post: TeslaandLyne
  Bio-Weapons Are Coming nataraja 3 579 01-14-2008, 12:25 PM
Last Post: nataraja
  Feds target Blackwater in weapons probe voltaxebec 1 464 09-22-2007, 07:28 AM
Last Post: hardboiled11
  Did Directed Energy Weapons Bring Down Wtc One And Two? solar 8 1,023 05-13-2007, 09:41 AM
Last Post: Nyte
  Hillary Fireworks To Anarchist Weapons FlungPup 0 401 01-25-2007, 05:39 AM
Last Post: FlungPup