Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NM Rothschild Pitches UK Infrastructure Grab
09-11-2009, 04:04 AM,
Corruption

A radical plan to raise £100 billion by privatising the motorway network has been presented to the three main political parties by NM Rothschild, the influential investment bank.

Rothschild, an architect of several privatisations, made its pitch in the weeks running up to the summer recess on July 21, Whitehall sources said. Bankers told leading politicians that the sale of the roads overseen by the Highways Agency — all motorways and most big trunk roads — could help revive battered public finances.

Toll-road companies and infrastructure funds would compete to operate and maintain stretches of the network.

In one version of the scheme, the government would pay for upkeep through a system of “shadow” tolls. A more radical, and less politically palatable, option would be for companies to charge motorists directly through toll booths or electronic card readers. The RAC Foundation, a motorists’ group, advocated privatisation in a report last week.

The Rothschild plan has already won the support of Vince Cable, the Liberal Democrats’ deputy leader and Treasury spokesman.

“This is an attractive, positive idea which could release considerable resources to the public finances and may have real environmental merits,” Cable said. “The scale of it is vast — it makes rail privatisation look like small beer.”

Theresa Villiers, the shadow transport secretary, said the Conservatives had “no plans” to back Rothschild’s proposals: “Rothschilds, like many other banks and consultancies, have approached me and my team on a range of ideas for our transport network, including their ideas for our road infrastructure, but we are not working on any proposals for privatisation of the strategic road network and have no plans to do so.”

Motorway privatisation was considered by John Major’s Conservative administration, which sold British Rail, but was rejected.

A spokesman at the Department for Transport said: “It is not unusual for organisations to suggest ideas to government departments but ultimately all policy is decided by ministers and there are no plans to sell off a stake in the Highways Agency.” Rothschild declined to comment.

The bank was behind many of the key privatisations of the 1980s and 1990s, including British Steel, British Gas and British Coal. It has close links to the Conservatives, having employed several senior Party figures including Lord Lamont, John Redwood and Lord Wakeham. Oliver Letwin, the former shadow chancellor, works there part-time.

Politicians of all Parties are seeking ways to decrease the need for large tax rises or heavy cuts in public services. The bank bailouts and a recent collapse in tax revenues has seen public sector debt rise to more than £800 billion, 56.8% of GDP — up from 35.5% just two years ago.

Road tolls are unpopular, however. When Labour mooted road pricing two years ago, more than 230,000 signed a petition on the Downing Street decrying the plan

http://www.wethepeoplewillnotbechipped.com...p?readmore=3390
09-11-2009, 11:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-12-2009, 12:00 AM by triplesix.)
Like most things in life, I'd rather settle with shitty but free than expensive and (of dubious) 'quality'.

Just another elite attempt to charge us proles for living.
&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子
09-12-2009, 12:01 AM,
if we are going to privatise roads then we have to remove government completely,

you can not think that priviatising major infrastructure enabling a monopoly for a corporation is just as bad or worse than a government controlled.

09-12-2009, 12:07 AM,
One more Jew who's parents I wish were "gassed" in Auschwitz.

I can't believe how far I've come in the past two years.

I still believe we all came from Adam and Eve. Therefore I DO NOT find myself "supreme" to any race or creed. OTOH, I used to be pretty neutral to Jews. At that time there were good Jews and bad Jews. I've learned otherwise. I honestly can say without equivocation that I wish every single one of that fucking tribe was dead. Am I advocating genocide? No, I would not raise a hand against them. DO I wish for a Jew free world? You fucking bet I do! If someone else would murder in cold blood every single fucking Jew on the face of the earth I'd be happy.

Maybe I'm too radical for here now. I really do think it's time for me to leave ConCen. The past 4 or 5 months have seen me grow very "racist" by society's definition. I think I'm too radical for this place. My own politics have outgrown this site.
09-12-2009, 12:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-12-2009, 12:28 AM by triplesix.)
I think you are just limited by your experience. I don't mean to be condescending, and I'm not offended, but my wife is half-Jewish and I've come to understand the unique position of the Jewish mentality in its conception of reality. That said, I disagree with it, and fundamentally I wish Jewish people would be more cosmopolitan and mature with the times.

I'm not a one-world government, one-world union person by any means. If anything I am a fragmentalist, and believe the solution to our world more than anything is decentralization and localization rather than further integration. That being said, I still believe there needs to be a maturity in social conception of humanity and a destruction of artificial concepts such as nationalism, racism, eugenicism, and other stratifications and separations artificially layered over collective humanity.

Zionism frustrates me because it is altogether artificial and has no claim to legitimacy. History is one of displaced and subjugated minorities and this is nothing new. There are probably tens of thousands of completely genetically, racially, spiritually unique cultures that have been displaced and face extinction. In modern society, as well, there are ethnic and spiritual mongrels, like myself. I am 1/8 German, 1/8 Czech, 1/8 French, 1/8 Dutch, 1/8 Danish, 1/16 Anglo/English, 1/16 Irish, 1/16 Italian and 1/16 Algonquin. I have absolute freedom to disidentify with nearly all divisions otherwise thrust upon people limited to a specific human identity. On the one-hand, I haven't experienced persecution or racism, my family hasn't been the target of ethnic hatred, beyond the sense that white people are just a little despised by most non-white people of the Earth.

Anyway, my point is, there is no reason for the Jewish people to cling so tightly to their ethnicity and region of origin on the planet. If anything, it is archaic and wanton. However, Jewish people can think of nothing worse than Judaism fading from significance into obscurity and now more than ever feel that Jewish assertiveness is long overdue. Personally, I think it is time for responsible Jews to turn their back on Israel, but there is little chance of any of them finding this possible.

Anyway, I've typed a bunch and feel my initial thoughts have been fragmented into a million pieces. So that's all I'll say for now. I sincerely am not judging you for your comments though and I don't mean to be condescending, I just fundamentally can't agree.
&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子
09-12-2009, 12:33 AM,
Quote:but my wife is half-Jewish

No offence either, but I'd love to see nothing but a bullet in her head. :)
09-12-2009, 12:48 AM,
I think it is just a matter of having an elevated perspective.

I think it is time, in the post-Internet world, to move on from disassociation. It is unhealthy in the individual and it is unhealthy in the collective.
09-12-2009, 12:50 AM,
"and it is unhealthy in the collective."

Collective? Fuck aint you PROGRAMMED! Did that filthy fucking Jew Marx teach you that?
09-12-2009, 01:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-12-2009, 01:10 AM by triplesix.)
My point was, disassociative personality disorders, particular the phenomena of dissocial personality disorder, characterized by persecution complexes, antisocial and dissocial behavior and agoraphobia, can be easily observed when viewing humanity, figuratively, as one collective person.

The problem is one of narrowed perspective, misplaced emphasis, unwarranted obsession. As Xün Tzu said, "These men with their limited understanding see one corner of the Way and, failing to understand that it is only a corner, they consider it sufficient and proceed to expound it in engaging terms."
09-12-2009, 01:13 AM,
So you think my resentment of others is due to a persecution complex?

Persecuted I am not, except in public opinion where the "white single male" is the epitome of all evil. I don't feel in the least persecuted. I simply do not want the motherfuckers living next door.

I AM NOT a white "supremacist". I am however recently a white "separatist". I DO NOT mean water fountains for whites and other water fountains for blacks! That is "segregation". I mean COMPLETE separation by borders, barbed wire, w/e the fuck it takes.

There is no "persecution" driving those feelings. What drives it is simply what I witness. Hindu's making cola out of cow piss... Chinese eating ABORTIONS!... Muslim's stating how it's righteous to RAPE a Swede girl etc etc etc. Those are NOT my words. Those are the words of the filthy fucking people that infest planet Earth!
09-12-2009, 01:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-12-2009, 01:26 AM by triplesix.)
Hindu's making cola out of cow piss doesn't affect you. Drinking cow breast excretions grosses me and lots of the world out on essentially the same level.

I can't say that I defend the violent and misguided people of the world, but I think an elevation of consciousness would alleviate most of these violent tendencies. They are based on the same reactionary impulses and the same over-emphasized trivial separations between "us" and "them" as well as a willingness to act on these feelings of disassociation.

There is nothing dividing the Hindu baby, Chinese baby, or Muslim baby from 'the baby you' except a lifetime of specific, narrow and pointless indoctrinations and socializations that separated your 'self-identity' from the Hindu's self-identity, the Chinese guy's self-identity, and so on.

Recognizing that every individual is free to accept or deny social indoctrination is key to a future that embraces differences, unique lifestyles, and the freedom to act as one pleases, insofar as he is a respectful, contributing, decent member of society, and his freedom doesn't encroach on the true rights of other people.
09-12-2009, 01:32 AM,
Quote:Recognizing that every individual is free to accept or deny social indoctrination is key to a future that embraces differences, unique lifestyles, and the freedom to act as one pleases

Does that freedom involve the wish to live amongst one's own kind?
09-12-2009, 01:35 AM,
Well it is tricky, because while I don't think it is wrong to wish to live amongst one's 'own kind,' it becomes to difficult to envision how that would be possible without some unfair policy of exclusion.
09-12-2009, 02:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-12-2009, 02:15 AM by drummer.)
Quote:Persecuted I am not, except in public opinion where the "white single male" is the epitome of all evil. I don't feel in the least persecuted. I simply do not want the motherfuckers living next door.No offence either, but I'd love to see nothing but a bullet in her head.Maybe I'm too radical for here now. I really do think it's time for me to leave ConCen.

Eva i knew you would come back,that's why I chose you...give in to your hatred and join me once again...
http://theinfounderground.com

:D
:P
“Everything Popular Is Wrong” - Oscar Wilde

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Meier on Rothschild Tower TriWooOx 1 684 10-31-2009, 08:52 PM
Last Post: Weyland
  Rothschild Connection to "Lockerbie Bomber" TriWooOx 1 633 08-31-2009, 04:37 AM
Last Post: yeti
  Rothschild Octopus harmonius 1 492 05-25-2008, 11:04 PM
Last Post: jack
  Rothschild family symbol Guest 14 2,047 03-01-2008, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Guest
  Ex-Blair chief Powell to join Morgan Stanley - former German chancellor Gerhard Schroder, works for Rothschild MikeWB 0 400 12-17-2007, 03:31 AM
Last Post: MikeWB
  Rothschild on the move: Rothschild commods fund eyes larger agri exposure MikeWB 5 676 12-16-2007, 07:20 PM
Last Post: MikeWB
  For Those Grab Bag Parties at the Biohazard 4 Labs SerialExpLain 0 391 12-10-2007, 12:53 AM
Last Post: SerialExpLain
  Just Discovered This: The Rothschild Archive Hei Hu Quan 4 631 12-08-2007, 11:24 PM
Last Post: Ognir
  Rothschild 101 (Soon to be ConCen Blog Article) Rod 5 685 10-08-2007, 07:16 AM
Last Post: Rod
  Is it possible to change name to either Rockefeller or Rothschild? ADLAY 5 1,364 10-06-2007, 01:13 PM
Last Post: Calculon