Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muhammad Rafeeq attacks Ron Paul, blows his cover
02-28-2008, 10:55 AM,
In this DBS audio file (http://www.iamthewitness.com/audio/Muhammad.Rafeeq/TFC.2008.02.11.Mon.Rafeeq.mp3), Rafeeq claims Paul receives contributions from corporations and is ultimately controlled by them. He makes the case, as DBS does, that because he published a book about Gold currency with a PNAC member, he's a neocon himself.

I can understand a guy like DBS spouting off nonsense with his big New Yorker mouth, but why a so called scholar like Rafeeq endulges in the same diatribes puzzles me.

He doesn't give any evidence to back this up either. He MUST know Paul doesn't rely on corporate contributions, but rather on popular supprt.

We're talking here about a guy who's published many books and who knows how to make a point with references and articles evidence.

So what gives ?

I remember listening to DBS audio files with Colonel Turner and telling to myself if i ever was sure somebody was bullshitting people it was this Colonel Turner with his ever so obvious english accent and manoeurisms.

Then i learned Rafeeq and Turner were sharing info and were promoting one another. Which is rather strange, as Rafeeq relies on scholarly research while Turner never gives you anything tangible.

Rafeeq likes to give quotes on the Israeli -Palestinian conflicts , but once you check them they reveal themselves innacurate; of course, DBS never challenges one word coming out of Raffeq mouth, and reciprocally.

Rafeeq is an agent.
He just doesn't add up.

Like the majority of DBS guests.
02-28-2008, 09:49 PM,
Ron Paul IS a bunch of bs, its not like he's going to win.
[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
03-03-2008, 11:44 AM,
The idea of Paul being one of them never made sense to me. Since what would they gain from that? If anything just him being there saying the stuff he does hurts them. Even though the media does its best to ignore him. Unless someone is going to tell me he is there to make supporters reveal themselves so they can round them up later an shoot them or something haha. Just seems a little silly.
03-04-2008, 03:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-04-2008, 03:25 PM by burtlancast.)
Quote:The idea of Paul being one of them never made sense to me. Since what would they gain from that? If anything just him being there saying the stuff he does hurts them. Even though the media does its best to ignore him. Unless someone is going to tell me he is there to make supporters reveal themselves so they can round them up later an shoot them or something haha. Just seems a little silly.

Exactly.
Paul hurts them tremendously.

Which brings the question why Rafeeq, an accomplished scholar and author of a few good books on false terror, invited to symposiums (contrary to DBS) as a speaker, gets on the DBS show and calls Paul a neocon and a corporate shill; you would have to be blind as a mice not to see how the media is scared stiff of Paul's message and the efforts they endure to censor him.

How much credibility would you have as a scholar if you couldn't even do basic research on a presidential candidate ?

Unless of course you were a disinfo agent since the beginning ( cough-Chomsky-cough) and join all the other disinfo agencies, but with a different approach, to silence the one voice of dissent.

Paul accomplished a great thing already in that he revealed all the phonies passing themselves as truthseekers; each time you see somebody opposing him, you know either he's uninterested, either he's bought and paid for, or he's too dumb to even adress the issues.

Rafeeq is neither the first or the last, thus he's a disinfo scam. I don't see any other possibility.

Which puts into jeopardy in my mind all his precedent material.
03-04-2008, 05:09 PM,
good post burtlancaster I like your methodology in finding the truth
03-04-2008, 05:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-04-2008, 05:30 PM by stanteau.)
I'd suggest reading None Dare Call it a Conspiracy, if I remember correctly it's barely a hundred pages and was written during the height of the Cold War and he really lays it all out that these guys are 100%, pure and utter liars and that if they ever get elected to anything, their values and what they actually do take a full 180

Read here

http://reactor-core.org/none-dare.html

EDIT: I'm not saying Paul si this or that, but you said you can't see how Paul is a shill, and that book goes into how anyone can be a shill and usually are
03-05-2008, 01:28 AM,
Quote:I'm not saying Paul si this or that, but you said you can't see how Paul is a shill, and that book goes into how anyone can be a shill and usually are

And since most atoms aren't fissile, it's a fact nuclear bombs are impossible to build ( stanton friedman inside joke)
I like your deductive skills.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Rand Paul Woos U.C. Berkeley CharliePrime 0 191 03-22-2014, 03:15 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  I just had the pleasure to see Dr. Ron Paul today in SF datars 1 337 11-26-2013, 06:54 PM
Bug IRS Scandal is to Cover Up Syrian Chemical Weapons Operation CharliePrime 0 451 05-18-2013, 06:47 PM
  Hollywood and 9/11: Movies and TV Shows Resembling the Attacks JFK 0 354 05-16-2013, 01:00 PM
Last Post: JFK
  Paul Flynn MP expelled from Commons in row over Afghanistan TriWooOx 2 600 09-19-2012, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Dunamis
  The Satanic Salutes Of Alex Jones And Ron Paul fred15 13 2,842 06-28-2012, 03:46 PM
Last Post: rsol
  Ron Paul 2012 Election Info April 73 10,565 06-14-2012, 11:22 PM
Last Post: capnchronic
  Even If You Don’t Like Ron Paul You Should Watch This – Its only 1 minute Solve et Coagula 6 1,429 02-22-2012, 06:44 PM
Last Post: MasterChiefa
  Hollywood for Ron Paul!!! Solve et Coagula 0 402 01-17-2012, 08:42 AM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  Ron Paul: America’s Last Chance Solve et Coagula 0 401 01-16-2012, 11:04 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula