Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanting some info RE: Chakra
03-13-2008, 11:59 AM,
So I get home and mum comes out looking kinda freaked out... (sorry for the disjointedness of the text below i am extremely tired!)

I sit down with her and she starts telling me about someone from her new job who made contact with her discussing chakras and healing energy etc out of the blue. This woman who works with my mother has close contact with a master or teacher or whatever you want to call it. Her master began talking about my mum and saying how she has great potential to open her 3rd eye however has a great deal of anger and issues that are holding up inside of her, and she has been closing off to that consciousness.

So a couple of days later mum spoke with her friend from work and she told mum her master had given her a list of 10 different ages (for example 10yrs 3 months, 26yrs etc) in which key events or milestones occurred in my mothers life and that to aid opening her 3rd eye she needs to acknowledge/overcome said events.

Anyways mum is a little shaken/unsure about all of this but is extremely interested in looking further at it, she has had on three separate occasions people come up to her and say similar things about this and remembers being able to see what she now recognizes as auras as a child, as well as spirits of people.

Basically I am interested in helping her as best I can to not shy away from it and try and find out what it all means to her.

Can anyone recommend some good text (preferably physical books as opposed to online etc) on Chakras, spiritual energies or related materials? I would greatly appreciate it:)
03-14-2008, 02:39 AM,
I don't know a whole lot about that subject, but be weary of any anonymous person coming in your life or a loved one that claims "You have GREAT potential... BUT! ..." First sign of a con artist.
shZ - Minimal Tech Session v2.3
Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Progressive House
Download link: Minimal Tech Sessions v2.3

shZ - Minimal Tech Session v1.3 / The Journey to Here
Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Breaks / Progressive House, Minimal Tech House
Download link: Minimal Tech Sessions v1.3 / The Journey to Here

shZ - Lucid Perceptions (A New Beggining) / Psy Eclipse
Style: Trance, Progressive Trance/House, Breaks / Psy Trance, Goa Trance, Trance
Download link: Lucid Perceptions (A New Beggining) / Psy Eclipse
03-14-2008, 10:06 AM,
Quote:I don't know a whole lot about that subject, but be weary of any anonymous person coming in your life or a loved one that claims "You have GREAT potential... BUT! ..." First sign of a con artist.

I agree completely and had mentioned that, its something she wants to look at personally rather than be led on a path if you follow me:)
03-14-2008, 10:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-14-2008, 10:23 AM by triplesix.)
Check out this book, The Chakras; you can get it for a penny!

P.S.- Do watch out for New Age scammers. As long as she isn't giving anyone money, I don't see the harm in familiarizing oneself with their chakras.
&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子
03-26-2008, 06:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-26-2008, 06:27 PM by itmakesmewonder.)
Get her to talk about her past, in a relaxed way. We hold on to memories very tightly and they get trapped or block our chakras.
Sometimes talking will help, but memories has vast amount of layers, so more stuff will come up which might be painful a t first.
Hope shes well!

[Image: chakras.jpg]
http://www.sacredflamecircle.org/chakras1.html
04-10-2008, 02:43 PM,
Try this -

http://www.ebookee.com/Awakening-the-Third-Eye_155991.html

It's a good book. Nothing scary. Not too technical. Straight forward, honest, sincere, and practical. Unfortunately, I don't see a new copy available on Amazon or Barnes & Noble and the price on used copies, naturally, goes through the roof ... because people are generally money grubbing assholes.
&Ants are as much like human beings as to be an embarrassment. They farm fungi, raise aphids as livestock, launch armies into war, use chemical sprays to alarm and confuse enemies, capture slaves, engage in child labor, exchange information ceaselessly. They do everything but watch television.&

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Shamanic/Hathor Heart Chakra Sound Meditation Solve et Coagula 0 492 04-16-2012, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  Massive Mormon Info-torrent On Torrentbox al_uh_looyah 0 499 02-12-2007, 10:38 PM
Last Post: al_uh_looyah
  Extensive Info Site I Found Today JohnDoe1984 16 1,932 09-28-2006, 05:21 AM
Last Post: saunatonttu