Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Experiments with smoking
03-25-2008, 11:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-25-2008, 11:32 AM by triplesix.)
Experiments with smoking
Okay, so here's how it is; I smoke about two Pom Pom blunts* and about six joints a day. Recently I've been experimenting with additives to bulk up the blunt without having to use up too much chron, because while I smoke all these things it's not about volume, it's about having something to smoke constantly. Especially since I stopped smoking cigarettes.

So anyway, I've started experimenting with a few additives, all organic and pure, namely:
Green tea
Black tea
Mint
Dandelion/Wild flowers

The dandelion/wild flower blend was actually this really granola store's non-perfume, no-chemical potpourri alternative ingredient or some other. It was a variety of dried greenhouse grown organic wild flowers meant to be put into a jar and made into potpourri. Yeah, anyway, they sucked. The flower petals had an acrid and very hot smoke with a remarkably non-floral taste. No good.

Mint was very good, but strong and very "vegetative." It was too leafy, like hemp leaves. It had a sour smoke that made me salivate in a bad way. I recommend using very little, or using a mint green tea, which has a good balance. Great minty flavour though when just right.

The black tea was stronger than the green tea, but somewhat better tasting. Darker. After smoking it I had a taste in my mouth like having just drank iced tea.

The green tea was just as good, particularly, as I said, as a mint tea. Together with mint it gave the blunt a menthol-esque smoothness, which I rather enjoyed. Clouds of smoke and lots of O's after a toke of that.

So in conclusion, I recommend trying it. It's fun to smoke something different, I think anyway. And why the fuck not? What else do you have to do?

Peace.

*- Pom Pom is the Canadian branding for Swisher Sweets, because after all, I am down with Swisher House, TRIPLESIX, throw it up, get crunk, but no disrespect to Bone Thugs. Peace.
&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子

Messages In This Thread
Experiments with smoking - triplesix - 03-25-2008, 11:12 AM
Experiments with smoking - markko - 03-25-2008, 12:56 PM
Experiments with smoking - proteinspill - 03-25-2008, 03:22 PM
Experiments with smoking - triplesix - 03-25-2008, 08:58 PM
Experiments with smoking - Nyte - 03-25-2008, 11:47 PM
Experiments with smoking - mastermg - 03-26-2008, 04:51 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Poll: 70 Percent of Americans Say Smoking Weed Is Not a Sin capnchronic 3 1,172 06-15-2013, 01:30 AM
Last Post: ras1911
  Marijuana Smoking Associated With Minimal Changes In Driving Performance, Study Finds Easy Skanking 0 724 05-29-2010, 02:35 AM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
  120-year-old Woman Claims Smoking Pot Everyday Is Her Secret To Long Life waxzy 12 3,789 03-01-2007, 06:23 PM
Last Post: humbug