MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
I tripped last night

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I tripped last night
12-30-2008, 11:01 PM,
I tripped last night
Triple, I always believed the fear complexes one experience during salvia trips are due to programming. You refer to feeling like you're in trouble and you need to leave... These types of ideas seem to be rooted in the worker bee brainwashing we all have endured since our births. It also, could be your subconscious reacting to your destructive notions of destroying the universe, or maybe your friends were just vibing you.

I have had deeply spiritual "journeys" on salvia. I found that to get to the money zone, you need the highest extract you can get, purple sticky brand 30x seems to work the best for me, and smoke it for an extended period of time. I.e. a couple of weeks, 3 times a day. In doing this I noticed that my trips got more intense and further out in regards to reality. I could also operate easier on the slavia, within my trip. I think the use over long periods of time is essential to solidifying yourself as an entity in the topsy turvy realm of salvia... After a while, I knew what was up and the trip didn't knock me off my rocker so bad.

Once you've been smoking it recreationaly for a few weeks, get a g of the 30x and sit down by yourself and smoke the whole thing. the minute you are aware enough to load and hit the pipe again do it. In doing this, I blasted my self so far out on slavia, it almost reached a DMT type experience: I was visited, in a world best described as rolling sandy dunes of undulating fractal patterns strobing through the rainbow, by a crystaline female or so I percieved. We chatted it up, I got the old you're not supposed to be this far bit from her, then I slowly capsized back into reality speaking really long words that I eventually forgot the meaning too. After that experience, everytime I did salvia afterwords, I would catch up with this crystal chick...

I've eaten handfuls of mushrooms, and a couple bakers dozens of acid since and have not had a similar experience on either.

I find that salvia kind of burns back. Like when you do it, it takes you so far, that you have to pay a toll of sorts. It's got a beast like quality to it that you unleash on your reality and it shreds it good. I haven't done salvia for long time due to lack of interest and a bit to the heaviness of the trip.

It's a good ride for the serious psychonaut.

Messages In This Thread
I tripped last night - triplesix - 12-28-2008, 03:55 AM
I tripped last night - mastermg - 12-28-2008, 04:53 AM
I tripped last night - mexika - 12-28-2008, 05:32 AM
I tripped last night - --- - 12-28-2008, 05:56 AM
I tripped last night - --- - 12-28-2008, 06:00 AM
I tripped last night - triplesix - 12-28-2008, 07:45 AM
I tripped last night - --- - 12-28-2008, 08:02 AM
I tripped last night - shuffle - 12-28-2008, 11:34 AM
I tripped last night - drew hempel - 12-28-2008, 05:52 PM
I tripped last night - --- - 12-28-2008, 07:32 PM
I tripped last night - shuffle - 12-30-2008, 08:51 PM