MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
I tripped last night

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I tripped last night
12-30-2008, 09:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-30-2008, 10:41 PM by ---.)
I tripped last night
Quote:-
You mention price - how much does Salvia go for where you are then?

Or anyone else??

Sure you can grow yer own on a window ledge or something.

Well it's not exactly exorbitant - last time I bought some it was 20 quid uk per gram of x20 and I got a bit off as I bought 5 grams.

Also, I still have a plant in the UK which someone else looks after. If you are relatively okay at growing plants it won't present any difficulties but if you're a bit crap with them then Salvia can be a bit chore to cultivate. It has it's light,temp,ph and humidity sweet spots and you need to find them in order to harvest any sort of decent amount of leaf material..nutrients wise it's not so fussy. It will adapt to different conditions quite amazingly and will adopt different growth patterns too eg. leaf shape but it does this relatively slow (to our conception of time - fast for a plant,probably) and won't anywhere near produce as much unless in the environmental conditions it favours.

The problem with trying to make your own extract from dried leaves is that it is nigh on impossible to accurately gauge the strength of the resulting material...which is ok if you are careful with it, I guess..

leaves, as they are, from the plant will always be incomparable to the experience of concentrated extract - the best possible would be a quid of fresh leaves after rinsing with mouthwash ( your mouth, not the plant) but even then it's nothing like the x10 x20 x30 dosage.

At that strength it's more comparable to DMT, although DMT is more full on, again...

imo

Messages In This Thread
I tripped last night - triplesix - 12-28-2008, 03:55 AM
I tripped last night - mastermg - 12-28-2008, 04:53 AM
I tripped last night - mexika - 12-28-2008, 05:32 AM
I tripped last night - --- - 12-28-2008, 05:56 AM
I tripped last night - --- - 12-28-2008, 06:00 AM
I tripped last night - triplesix - 12-28-2008, 07:45 AM
I tripped last night - --- - 12-28-2008, 08:02 AM
I tripped last night - shuffle - 12-28-2008, 11:34 AM
I tripped last night - drew hempel - 12-28-2008, 05:52 PM
I tripped last night - --- - 12-28-2008, 07:32 PM