Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Gerson Therapy confirmed personally!!!!!!!
09-05-2011, 09:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-06-2011, 12:07 PM by nwo2012.)
Gerson Therapy confirmed personally!!!!!!!
We have the scans to prove it, I want to shout this out to everybody that knows someone with cancer and hopefully has not already had their colon removed. Get them on the Gerson Therapy right away!

My wife was diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer May 2010. Not knowing any better we went for surgery and had the left Ovary, Appendix and Omentum removed. Then we learned about the organic, predominantly raw food lifestyle and all seemed good. Well four weeks ago we went for bloods and ultrasound. There was a mass 6cm, around the size of an orange, on her remaining right ovary and tumour markers were raised. We started the Gerson therapy 2 days later due to waiting for the juicer, niacin, potassium salts and flaxseed oil to arrive. Long story short, fast forward 4 weeks. Just got the scan and report. No mass, it has vanished just like that into thin air. Report says it has 'resolved'. Magic eh?

[Image: before1u.jpg]
before
[Image: report1h.jpg]
before

[Image: after1e.jpg]
after
[Image: report2t.jpg]
after
09-05-2011, 11:27 AM,
RE: Gerson Therapy confirmed personally!!!!!!!
Quote:resolved

We need more personal testimonials like this. If you and your wife care to post the before and after scans it could add more weight to the claim.

REALLY pleased to hear this.

From the claims alone I couldn't really say it works in all instances and manifestations of cancer but well worth it given the testimonial.

Was anything else outside of Gerson Therapy done out of her normal routine, no matter how insignificant?
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
09-05-2011, 11:31 AM,
It doesn't work for all instances FT, brain tumours cannot be helped it would seem, and Gerson are open about that. You also cannot use it once undergoing dialysis.

Great news nwo2012, I am so very pleased for you and your wife. And FT is right, as much info as possible would help, surnames and DOB's can always be edited out, as well as other personal info such as addresses etc. Keep up the amazing work man...peace and love to you and yours.
"He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked." -- 1 John 2:6
"Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly... This is the interrelated structure of reality." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
"He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." -- Proverbs 18:13
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself." -- Leo Tolstoy
"To love is to be vulnerable" -- C.S Lewis

The Kingdom of God is within you! -- Luke 17:20-21

https://duckduckgo.com/
09-05-2011, 11:38 AM,
(09-05-2011, 11:27 AM)FastTadpole Wrote:
Quote:resolved

We need more personal testimonials like this. If you and your wife care to post the before and after scans it could add more weight to the claim.

REALLY pleased to hear this.

From the claims alone I couldn't really say it works in all instances and manifestations of cancer but well worth it given the testimonial.

Was anything else outside of Gerson Therapy done out of her normal routine, no matter how insignificant?

Agree it may not help in every case but it certainly is a very useful tool and I feel it will work in the majority of cases if done correctly.

This is all we did, we just switched to Gerson therapy 100% stuck to it to the letter. Yes indeed give me time to get them through a scanner and I will post them up here.
09-05-2011, 01:39 PM,
Brain tumours can be helped as per original 50 cases.
http://www.gerson.org/case/case0.php?case=9

But Berzynski is a good option for brain tumours too. ;-)
09-05-2011, 06:21 PM,
I congratulate you and your wife for this happy event and I believe that processed food is just poisonous but this is just a testimony. Just consider that the fact that event B occurred after event A doesn't necessarily mean that B is a consequence of A.

BTW, the Gersons' website has got a section they call 'scientific studies' but you'll not find any solid work there. Since 1955 these people could easily have done a cohort study of people who tried their thing and put it in some paper and let it be examined et cetera, Gerson is a doctor and he knows it full well, but they didn't do it...

But anyways, natural juice is great for everybody, isn't it?!
One of the first duties of the physician is to educate the masses not to take medicine...
William Osler
09-05-2011, 07:05 PM,
Thanks for sharing your storySmilebrilliant result for your wife.
09-05-2011, 07:30 PM,
(09-05-2011, 01:39 PM)nwo2012 Wrote: Brain tumours can be helped as per original 50 cases.
http://www.gerson.org/case/case0.php?case=9

But Berzynski is a good option for brain tumours too. ;-)

Looking at this case, case #35 if you have a hardcopy (like I gladly do) of Max Gersons book, is a very specific case. The tumour began on the base of the skull in the fatty deposit at the neck area. The cancer did begin to get through into the brain, but did not originate there, and the brain tissue damage was minimal.

Quote:What conditions do not respond well to the Gerson Therapy?

There are certain types of cancer that do not respond well or do not respond at all. These include acute leukemia, pancreatic cancer after treatment with chemotherapy, and brain cancers other than an early stage astrocytoma.

We have little or no experience with uncommon conditions of a congenital or genetic origin and would not expect the Therapy to reverse these conditions although overall health may be enhanced. Parkinson’s disease, especially after the use of dopamine drugs, does not respond well to the therapy. Neither does ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease).

The Gerson Therapy should not be administered to organ or stem cell transplant recipients or people on kidney dialysis
Source: http://www.gerson.org/faq.htm
"He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked." -- 1 John 2:6
"Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly... This is the interrelated structure of reality." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
"He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." -- Proverbs 18:13
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself." -- Leo Tolstoy

09-05-2011, 07:46 PM,
So pleased for you and your wife.

Thanks for the sharing your testimony.
The three grand imperatives of imperial geostrategy are to prevent collusion and maintain security dependence among the vassals, to keep tributaries pliant and protected, and to keep the barbarians from coming together. Zbig the Ruthless.
09-05-2011, 11:22 PM,
This is such good new and i am happy for you and your wife especially that you saved one ovary!
Interesting that when cancer is actually cured it is called "spontaneous remission", except for the rare cases of the patient actually surviving chemo and radiation and the tumors luckily dies off before the patient does...
Your wife i am sure prefers the "side effects" of juicing as compared to the life long suffering that can follow chemo.
If you could post the charts with personal information smudged of course, it would be great!
"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."
- The Gospel of Thomas

I think I am, therefore I am, i think...
- George Carlin
09-06-2011, 11:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-06-2011, 12:26 PM by nwo2012.)
Thanks for all the comments. Yes Dunamis but I have seen they play down a lot of their successes when questioned directly such as resolving MS. I still feel that doing the therapy can help any condition, though of course maybe when the brain tumour is aggressive or advanced it can not be healed with Gerson alone.
Just think tough for brain tumours, combining Gerson with Berzynski and you would cure them all!
I posted before and after ultrasounds. As can be seen, in the before shot the mass/cyst/tumour or whatever you want to call it, is so large the ovary can not be seen at all.
In the after shot the mass is obviously gone but you can still see there are follicles on the ovary so it is going to take longer to close them over as we have to completely reverse the body's tendency to produce these masses/cysts/tumours.

@bristopen
I appreciate the thanks. But find it sad that you have not learned enough at concen to know about how real cancer treatments/cures are suppressed and the supposed cohort studies nonsense might carry weight with one of the sheeple but not with us. I work in the cancer industry and I know exactly what goes on, open your eyes my friend. Anyways it is only your loss or that of someone you know if you think natural cures do not exist and I do not need to convince anyone as what we have achieved is all we need.
09-07-2011, 06:27 PM,
@Nwo,

Enlighten me, sir. My thirst for the truth will never be satisfied. Show me the way and I'll be loyal.

One of the first duties of the physician is to educate the masses not to take medicine...
William Osler
09-07-2011, 07:47 PM,
GOOD FOR HER!
09-08-2011, 03:11 PM,
Great news, NWO .

Incredible it took just 4 weeks.
Could you tell us if your wife experienced the healing reactions during this short cure ?
I am always curious about them and how hard it is to overcome.

Also, i have found a possible cure for Alzheimer, Parkinson, ALS, brain dementia,....
http://www.amazon.com/Stop-Alzheimers-Now-Parkinsons-Neurodegenerative/dp/094159985X/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1315490794&sr=8-2
Prefaced bY Dr Russell Blaylock.

The therapy is based on ketonic bodies, that was used during the early 20 ies to cure untreatable epilepsy with 60 percent total success. Ketonic bodies are plentiful in coconut oil, and there s already circumstantial evidence for it arresting and partially reversing early Parkinson and Alzeihmer.

I will upload it in about 10 days here.
09-08-2011, 04:12 PM,
Looking forward to it burtlancast, cheers! PM me in advance and I will attract some attention with a Freeleech for it Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MayoClinic says: detox therapy for autism is dangerous! bristopen 2 807 01-03-2014, 08:43 PM
Last Post: bristopen
  Confirmed: ‘Batman’ Shooter James Holmes Was On Psychotropic Drugs capnchronic 1 577 04-06-2013, 04:20 AM
Last Post: Watchdog
Video Schmallenberg virus confirmed on farms in the UK drummer 0 586 02-26-2012, 12:31 AM
Last Post: drummer
  Talk Doesn’t Pay, So Psychiatry Turns Instead to Drug Therapy TriWooOx 2 1,337 03-07-2011, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Bluegrazz
  The FDA Continues to Suppress Ozone Therapy Despite Proven Efficacy FastTadpole 1 956 04-05-2010, 09:49 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  IPCC Rainforest eco-tastrophe confirmed as bunk, UN website still shows it as fact h3rm35 2 808 03-13-2010, 09:57 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  China stops shock therapy for Internet addicts drummer 1 721 07-15-2009, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ---
  Monsanto’s Roundup Confirmed to Kill Human Cells April 0 676 07-06-2009, 03:02 PM
Last Post: April
  Psychiatric Drug Use of German Shooter Confirmed: Kretschmer Withdrawing from Depression Treatment TriWooOx 1 846 03-14-2009, 09:22 PM
Last Post: ---
  Cure hope over diabetes therapy TriWooOx 0 733 02-11-2008, 05:05 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx