Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Creative Call to Action: ConCen Logo Creation Spree!
01-30-2011, 10:22 PM,
Brick  Creative Call to Action: ConCen Logo Creation Spree!
We're getting new forum skins and adding in new modules and yeti did up a wicked wild homepage banner mod and we'd like to inject something more personal from the community into the concen portal.

So we're putting a shout out to all for your creative minds to pour out something in the PNG (24 bit with transparancy), PSD (Photoshop) medium or whatever is transparent and scaleable + can be ported to web.

Let the creativity flow - I've seen some upper notched talent among y'all so here's your chance to showcase your artistic/technical/creative skills and help brand and promote ConCen.

GIFs and JPGs won't really alias too well so we'd most definitely prefer the PNG formats but we aren't totally stiff on that if you got something really eye-popping we might be able to make it work.

Make them up big because we can't predict where we might want to scale them to. T-shirts, beer mugs, coasters, posters, baby bibs or overhead bridge banners... ah the possibilities.

We do ask that the dimensions ratio be for a wide display as opposed to a box for now, but if you can variations on both all the better.

So all interested either submit your candidates for new ConCen logos (png/ jpg samples and proofs) here and/or email them to forum@concen.org (for PSDs etc. source graphics and more timid submissions of proofs/samples).

- and hey If you've never done a banner why not make this your first plunge?! Why should you give a Grizzly Adam's Flying Foreskin Flap about what anyone thinks - just put it out there. Up here.

Post here or PM me if you need any help or have any questions.

PS. Collecting Quotes too - you can put 'em up on this existing thread here -- be they your own, something your mother told you or something profound from some other being.
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
01-30-2011, 10:47 PM,
Information  RE: Creative Call to Action: ConCen Logo Creation Spree!
Umm maybe to clarify, you could incorporate that into a logo but no caption is wanted. I realize this was in jest 0center but let's not have the lead-off thread on this one totally off topic dude.

Here's some of the current crop of proofs for examples of what could fit.

[Image: ConCenLogo-NB-Black.png]

[Image: ConCenLogo-Fingerprint.png]

[Image: ConCenLogo-Default.png]

[Image: ConCenLogo-DD-Meth2.png]

[Image: ConCenLogo-Static.png]

[Image: ConCenLogo-NB-Clean.png]

[Image: ConCenLogo-Eyeball2.png]

[Image: ConCenLogo-Mason.png]

[Image: ConCenLogo-NB-White.png]

[Image: concen.logo.1.png]
01-31-2011, 07:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-31-2011, 08:02 AM by springhawk.)
RE: Creative Call to Action: ConCen Logo Creation Spree!
[Image: post_14216_1305035657_0854ecf33fc2e29fba...267.attach]
[Image: post_14216_1305035657_0854ecf33fc2e29fba..._thumb.png]

Actual images

Attached Files Image(s)

My Psychiatrist Committed Suicide

"I'm going to tell you something you won't believe."
David Vincent
01-31-2011, 03:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-31-2011, 03:47 PM by Dunamis.)
I quite like those actually, as long as white isn't incorporated (flags etc) as it shows that we are neither red nor white (republican nor democrat, labour or conservative) and aren't controlled in the slightest by the false left/right paradigm.

But then, there are a lot of red and white logs out there, and people never get such meanings from them Sad

If only I knew where to start with graphics on a PC, I'd give it a go. Any tips from people? I do have photoshop available, mainly used to touch up photo's, but it can be used for much more, right?
"He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked." -- 1 John 2:6
"Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly... This is the interrelated structure of reality." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
"He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." -- Proverbs 18:13
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself." -- Leo Tolstoy
"To love is to be vulnerable" -- C.S Lewis

The Kingdom of God is within you! -- Luke 17:20-21

https://duckduckgo.com/
01-31-2011, 05:09 PM,
who shot it all to hell?
* What if the solution is simple & free?: http://www.youtube.com/nv3p
* Choose Freedom & Be the Change: http://concen.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=36698
01-31-2011, 05:30 PM,
(01-31-2011, 07:45 AM)springhawk Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?aid=3988]

The above image is now in the logo rotation @ http://concen.org/ and it fits in nicely as is.

Good work!

[Image: randquote.png]
01-31-2011, 11:13 PM,
(01-31-2011, 03:45 PM)Dunamis Wrote: I quite like those actually, as long as white isn't incorporated (flags etc) as it shows that we are neither red nor white (republican nor democrat, labour or conservative) and aren't controlled in the slightest by the false left/right paradigm.

But then, there are a lot of red and white logs out there, and people never get such meanings from them Sad

If only I knew where to start with graphics on a PC, I'd give it a go. Any tips from people? I do have photoshop available, mainly used to touch up photo's, but it can be used for much more, right?

The whitish color was used to add depth to the logo. I chose off white
because the existing background is dark.

And unfortunately, most of the good color combinations will also be
used by other people and organizations.

As for getting started. . .

1) Start a swipe file of great designs
2) Read articles about design like this one about 11 Logo Design Trends
3) Find tutorials that teach you what you want to learn.
4) Practice

(01-31-2011, 05:30 PM)yeti Wrote:
(01-31-2011, 07:45 AM)springhawk Wrote: [Image: concen_no_illumanti_trans.png]

The above image is now in the logo rotation @ http://concen.org/ and it fits in nicely as is.

Good work!

Thank you for using the logo. I appreciate it.
My Psychiatrist Committed Suicide

"I'm going to tell you something you won't believe."
David Vincent
02-08-2011, 11:53 AM,
Photo  RE: Creative Call to Action: ConCen Logo Creation Spree!
Finally got around to doing one up. Figured I'd better since I started this thread. So may I present you with Url the Alien...

To make it a tad easier to size up and eyeball in the context of the banner rotation here's a bg set to height width for the http://concen.org homepage.

780w x 95h pixels

oh one more variant .. and a reminder .. just in case.

02-08-2011, 03:11 PM,
Nice one tadpole! Icon_biggrin
02-08-2011, 10:39 PM,
OK people, we've got some nice art up on the main page, but we can use more! Get creative and win something frilly!
[Image: randquote.png]
02-09-2011, 04:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-09-2011, 04:39 PM by SiLVa.)
Here's one I did last time we did this:

[Image: concenlogo.png]

I kinda like the idea of ConCen being the place that helps break the chains of the NWO.
I thought I'd include a sample with the banner for the complete look:

[Image: concenlogoonbanner.png]

"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
02-20-2011, 09:27 AM,
I just resized silva's graphic so that it will fit into the rotation....

if it isn't perfect... I'll fix it again... but this one should fit... Smile

[Image: SilvasConCen.png]

* Thanks Tadpole, for giving everyone the correct size option (780w x 95h pixels)
06-18-2011, 12:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-18-2011, 12:19 AM by crystal.)
Yes u need a new design,
why has a grey and red theme been chosen. It suggest danger and corporation to me.
There is a power in words. The repeition of the word
'con' is not very pleasing either.
I dont want to appear so critical but the dark and gloomy castle image, whats that all about?
You only have to read the begginers book to the occult to know that language, the sounds of language and imagery has a profound effect on the consciousness.
I have no designs to submit. sorry
06-18-2011, 10:23 PM,
(06-18-2011, 12:18 AM)crystal Wrote: Yes u need a new design,
why has a grey and red theme been chosen. It suggest danger and corporation to me.
There is a power in words. The repeition of the word
'con' is not very pleasing either.
I dont want to appear so critical but the dark and gloomy castle image, whats that all about?
You only have to read the begginers book to the occult to know that language, the sounds of language and imagery has a profound effect on the consciousness.
I have no designs to submit. sorry

You can change your theme BTW, the "Castle" image is just one of the forum themes. If people submit them, people are allowed them. Also, you may not have noticed, not everyone who comes here have the same views on all things "occult".

In regards to the "Con" word, it is simply that we had to give up the old name for the site ConspiracyCentral.net and had is shortened to concen.
"He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked." -- 1 John 2:6
"Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly... This is the interrelated structure of reality." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
"He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." -- Proverbs 18:13
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself." -- Leo Tolstoy
"To love is to be vulnerable" -- C.S Lewis

The Kingdom of God is within you! -- Luke 17:20-21

https://duckduckgo.com/
09-22-2011, 09:27 AM,
Tongue  RE: Creative Call to Action: ConCen Logo Creation Spree!
Not all at once now. Hey do a really wicked wild one and it could get on a hoodie!

I got some ideas in the bank I'm going to withdraw right away and manifest into virtual reality. Don't be too harsh but critiques are always welcome.

.. oh now I'm asking for it. Typing to myself... children on hiatus, social scene absent my D&D game, football game postponed, bike in the shop.. Yes I'm sober but alone with my thoughts.

/off to creative outlet

Hey why don't we make this a contest!

For say ... upload credit on our non-ratio enforced tracker!! Don't hesitate act now! Limited time exclusive offer to ConCen Members!

* FastTadpole sets personal best for !s in a single post!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  According to Bitsnoop, ConCen is ranked... stiffy 5 868 06-01-2014, 06:46 AM
Last Post: jazzane
Wink ConCen Sponsored by ...Bushmaster! CharliePrime 0 443 04-17-2014, 04:10 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
Shocked Concen Sponsored by Bacardi CharliePrime 25 3,463 03-25-2014, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
Wink Concen Sponsored by Harley-Davidson CharliePrime 9 1,022 03-12-2014, 04:23 PM
Last Post: SiLVa
Rainbow Concen.org - Arizona Legion CharliePrime 13 1,461 02-11-2014, 04:11 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  How would you like to design a ConCen Desktop Wallpaper ? rsol 0 1,049 07-03-2012, 01:48 PM
Last Post: rsol
  Sublime Book of Knowledge & Documentary[10% of Proceeds will be Donated to ConCen] Darius 4 2,027 10-04-2011, 04:11 AM
Last Post: Darius
Rainbow MY documentary coming to ConCen Soon (NEED YOUR HELP!!!!) RaFTertheONE 6 1,476 08-31-2011, 05:26 PM
Last Post: SiLVa
  do you call that a fuckin theory? skalpsolo 2 1,105 04-23-2011, 08:03 AM
Last Post: h3rm35
  A concen original.... Cathy O'Brien Mike_Smith 0 973 04-03-2011, 05:55 AM
Last Post: Mike_Smith