Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S. Authorities Shut Down WordPress Host With 73,000 Blogs
08-21-2010, 07:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-21-2010, 07:53 AM by h3rm35.)
RE: U.S. Authorities Shut Down WordPress Host With 73,000 Blogs
Even if the grid goes down, dissent has been expressed. When there have been glitches here, I wonder how I'll get the information I've posted back, but dissent has passed through the written word in pamphlet form since Martin Luther and the reformation. Printing presses don't require electricity.

As the days move on, and I get a better and better feel for what's going on, I find my senses are more acute when those around me want to enslave me - I get a twinge of paranoia then calmly survey my surroundings. Often, on a public thoroughfare, I'll find that LEO's are no more than two minutes distance from me. When I don't see anyone, I trust my instincts and keep shit mellow.

I may sound paranoid to many here, but it's kept me safe.

None the less, I can't wait 'til the newspapers are dead and gone, and the spontaneous printed word, distributed hand-to-hand regains its exclusivity as a source of truthful information.

The slant will be as easy to see as the truth, and fundamental rifts won't be possible separating those who feel the truth from one another. Talking points memos will be only that, with no talking head spoon-feeding them to us. degradation and poverty will rein in our future, that much is assured, but who's to say this mass of those yearning to be free won't have set up enough networks to make the suffering worthwhile?

I'm not speaking of NWO victory here, I'm speaking of an iinsurgence of intelligence - you know, the kind that overpowers market models and business forcasts - the type that has a chance.

CREAM... but the cash is paper, and all the suburbanites are figuring that out.

...tha dolla dolla Bilked y'all...

The CACHE will Rule Everything Around Me.

(To those who don't know, now you know - C.R.E.A.M. = Cash Rules Everything Around Me - Comes from an album that's to be performed in its entirety at the Rock the Bells tour... Which I won't be attending...)
[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: U.S. Authorities Shut Down WordPress Host With 73,000 Blogs - h3rm35 - 08-21-2010, 07:35 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feds Shut Down File-Sharing Website Megaupload TriWooOx 3 1,337 09-24-2012, 08:20 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  LimeWire file-sharing site shut down in US TriWooOx 3 1,617 10-28-2010, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Deathaniel
  US authorities shutdown websites accused of movie piracy h3rm35 8 2,619 07-02-2010, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Deathaniel