Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE END OF LEO ZAGAMI'S CAREER AS A CON MAN
01-06-2008, 04:13 AM,
Well I started this thread because the other ones that Leo started were not getting the attention they deserved. If you are not already aware, Leo Zagami was exposed as a con man in this thread:

http://conspiracycentral.info/index.php?sh...mp;#entry121688

If you backtrack I'm sure you will find it very amusing, but if that wasn't enough proof for you then rest assured that this one will provide you with an abundance of it.

but before I go any further I would like to know if anyone knows anything about photography or has any experience with photoshop (not that I think you need to be an expert photographer)? If so can you please give me your opinion on these photographs. Leo says "accusing me of creating false documents, photos and all the rest is complete nonsense." I would love to hear your opinions though, do the shadows seem right to you? would someone really take a photograph of just half of Leo's head?? Does it seem to you that he is somehow trying to squeeze himself into each picture???

http://www.illuminaticonfessions.webfriend...Julian_Rees.JPG

There are some many more suspicious looking ones on his website but I had to edit this post as it wouldn't all fit for some reason, I am not very good with computers so maybe someone could tell me how to shrink the images, look at the one of him with the cornerstone guy, Andrew Hicks, do the shadows look odd to you, I could be wrong?
01-06-2008, 04:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-06-2008, 05:32 AM by nietzscheansuperman.)
Leo gave this as evidence of his membership in Monte Carlo Lodge which it seems doesn't exist, the only problem is that it clearly says Kirby Lodge... WTF???

I wont post the image as I stuffed up the last one but here is the link he gave me:

http://www.illuminaticonfessions.webfriend...ticles_6_15.htm

My English can't be too good either, is that how you spell 3rd?

http://www.illuminaticonfessions.webfriend.it/File0101.JPG

By the way, I didn't mean the shadows looked odd in that photo I had originally posted others on there that I had to retract because it was a mess, It just strikes me as a little odd that the photographer would cut out half of Leo's head like that, the shadows in the one with Andrew Hicks look a little odd to me considering the direction that the flash seems to be coming from and some of the others look a little unnatural but once again I could be wrong, you can find some of them here:

http://www.illuminaticonfessions.webfriend...ticles_6_15.htm
01-06-2008, 04:42 AM,
Ok so here is the beginning of the end for Leo Taxil.. uh I mean Zagami, He was a member of Kirby Lodge under UGLE but they soon figured out he was a nutter and asked him to leave! The only other people who would take him were pseudo-masonic lodges like RGLE consisting of just a few people, he was kicked out of RGLE/MHC a short time later though once again. Leo was apparently chartered in Memphis Mizraim, the Franco-Haitian OTO and FRA by Nicholaj Frisvold, what Leo fails to mention is the fact that Nickolaj has expelled Leo from all these orders, and he has made public statements to the effect of how sorry he is for having conferred these dignities upon Leo, he was not only expelled from the norwegian OTO, he was expelled from all of the Caliphate OTO also! As for his supposed membership to "the lodge of monte carlo" It is an obvious forgery and it seems the lodge doesn't even exist anyway! Oh and the P2 lodge was closed when he was 6 years old, this is a certainty and is documented in a lot of anti-masonic material, so don't let this a*****e tell you that it survived underground, he is talking shit!
01-06-2008, 05:00 AM,
He originally said he was here to respond to this email that I sent him ages ago but it seems he changed the date to the 28th but luckily I had posted it here on the 8th and I believe he also made up a whole load of shit about him not being able to log on to concen in order to buy himself time to pre type lots of bullshit and spam the thread as I predicted he would, you can read lots more about this on the earlier thread, could it be that I am making too much of this? Is his excuse valid?? The email and the photos could be just me being paranoid but regardless of this he is obviously a fraud as I have previously demonstrated and will gladly do again, hopefully to a much wider audience this time.

To: illuminati@webfriend.it
Subject: THE END OF YOUR CAREER
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 19:38:04 +1100

Leo,
Your publicity stunt backfired! I KNOW that you are a
fake, fraud, Charlatan, etc and I am alerting many
other people to this fact. You have an opportunity to
defend yourself on Conspiracy Central so please face
up to your fate. Soon, no one will attend your
conferences unless they are there to lynch you and no
one will be stupid enough to buy anything you’re
selling or send you any money. The jig is up! The game
is over! Time to find another scam.
01-06-2008, 05:06 AM,
He is also supposed to have been here to respond to this from masonicinfo.com but he has made up another bullshit story as to why he can't provide his patent of membership to prove that he was a 33rd degree Scottish Rite Freemason. All he can provide is evidence of low degrees in obscure unrecognised lodges.

http://www.masonicinfo.com/zagami.htm

It's pretty spooky: here's a guy who's CLEARLY a big deal. He seems to be on every conspiracy radio broadcast you'll find - but this is, perhaps, not surprising considering his history in that particular medium (as you'll see below). On his website, he'll tell you that he's an ex-member of the Comitato Esecutivo Massonico - Masonic Executive Committee (MEC) of Monte Carlo. He claims that, until recently, "...a high level member of the Italian Illuminati, a 33rd degree freemason, a true insider and a high-member of the infamous Freemasonic P2 Lodge." Further, his website claims that "He was the "prince", prepared to take over after the older Illuminati "king", Licio Gelli. He is of Illuminati aristocrat bloodline and therefore involved in the Illuminati Order since childhood."
Really?

Well, maybe not. You may have missed the bio that's on his website which doesn't - quite strangely - mention ANY of those things. Instead, it presents Mr. Leo Young (his 'other' name - far less 'man of mystery') as being a very (self-) important musical promoter. Another fantasy perhaps but based on the exhaustive detail, it really should give you some clue as to the narcissistic factors at play in this man's life. Does YOUR biography talk about the importance of haircuts in your life? If it does, then you probably will just love this guy.

What's particularly interesting is that his biography NEVER mentioning that he lived in Monte Carlo where his imaginary memberships are supposed to exist. Perhaps we're being too picky....?

But what about those other inconsistencies:
'Masonic Executive Committee of Monte Carlo'?

How curious. Monte Carlo - and, in fact, ALL of Monaco - has only ONE Masonic Lodge which was founded there in 1924 by the United Grand Lodge of ENGLAND (headquartered in London). It is governed directly FROM London and is the only lodge of the English Constitution still remaining in "French" territory. Port of Hercules Lodge #4626, EC, meets in the Library of St. Paul's Church House, Avenue de la Grande Bretagne on the 2nd Thursday of January, March and November with their installation on the 23rd of April each year.1 We'd guess that Mr. Young/Zagami never realized that someone might know about what goes on in Monte Carlo but.... well, here we are!
A high level member of the Italian Illuminati?

Well, for a group that doesn't exist - and Mr. Zagami has produced exactly ZERO proof of said membership except his own self-serving statements - and frankly, only the most gullible would swallow those. Nevertheless, today that would seem to include a great many conspiracy-minded folks who, because of some psychological need to bring order into their lives by providing explanations for random acts of horror, accept ANY claims that 'sound good' without the slightest hint of proof. And we've got to wonder why a former "high level member of the Italian Illuminati" would write the following as his biography:

BIOGRAPHY OF LEO LYON ZAGAMI AKA LEO YOUNG

RECORD PRODUCER - RADIO PRESENTER - CLUB DJ -WANNA BE ILLUMINATI:)

RECORD PRODUCER

DISCOGRAPHY

YEAR - TITLE- ARTIST

1988 "Beat Romance" - Backstage / Lunatic Records - Disco Magic (Italy)

1990 "Shining" - Brothers Brigade (Leo Young, Cirillo, Markie) / White Label (UK)
<snip>

We found it pretty odd, frankly: here is is claiming HE is a "WANNA BE" with a smiley and yet, when ranting about conspiracies, he claims with all seriousness that he was one of them? Odd - or schizophrenic - or both? You decide!

And then there's that other problem: Mr. Zagami claims that the Illuminati is controlled by the Jesuits in the Vatican. Yet, strangely, they're also Freemasons? Who would have thought....
A 33rd Degree Freemason?

Mr. Zagami is neither the first nor will he be the last to claim for himself honors and awards never received. Probably the most scurrilous of such claims involves a former Mason, Jim Shaw, who - with the prodding of his co-author - created a complete fantasy about receiving this honorary degree/recognition. Perhaps Mr. Young/Zagami would be good enough to produce his patent of membership? Perhaps he would deign to reveal where and when this event occurred - since they are all recorded by the governing Scottish Rite jurisdiction? Then again, we don't think that will happen.

Oh, and on what basis did Mr. Zagami/Young receive this honor? Because he was so darn cool as a disc jockey perhaps?

Or how about his age? From this website, we learn that Mr. Young was born in about 1970. Since he's been running around in conspiracy circles for several years now, that would mean that had he received the claimed award, he would have been aged 30 or younger. Now how likely is THAT do you suppose? Well, they must have bent the rules for someone so talented....

Ah, but then there's that nasty little issue about Masonic membership wherein he claims to be
A true insider and member of the Freemasonic P2 Lodge?

Now here's the real problem. The P-2 Lodge was closed in 1976 - at a time when he was SIX YEARS OLD. Why young Mr. Young probably wasn't even Zagami at that point. Oh, and then, when he was about age 11, Italy banned all secret societies so it's bye-bye P2 - except in the fantasy world of this individual.

Again, for the completely clueless, his story will leave you breathless. For most others, it's probably the stench of lies rather than the story that will take your breath away.
And, of course, anti-Semitic as well....

According to this site, Mr. Zagami / Young doesn't think too highly of Jews either!

PROVE HE WASN'T....

It follows like night the day that whenever we write a page like this, we invariably receive e-mails saying, "You need to prove that he wasn't a member of those things. I believe he was."

We shake our heads in wonder. Why is it up to us to prove that someone wasn't what they claim - when that individual has never, ever proven it to be so in the first place? There are MANY stories at this time about supposed war veterans who claim medals of valor and of brave deeds when, in fact, they were never even in military service. There was a contestant on a cooking show during 2007 who claimed to have certain military credentials which, it was soon discovered, were totally contrived. A recent death notice about a major league (US) baseball player caused a genealogist to question birth dates and discover that the man had been living a lie, having taken the history of another person. Playing 'make-believe' is something which seems to be increasingly popular in our present culture.

So let's start by asking the questions of Mr. Zagami also known as Mr. Young. Provide PROOF of your claims. Don't hide behind the answer of "I can't because it's all so secretive." Offer up dates and places when you were in Monaco (a passport photo would do nicely, thank you) and let's have some of the names of the others in your little cabal. Surely for such an important person as yourself, you should be able to provide SOME proof of your claims, shouldn't you?
01-06-2008, 05:13 AM,
This Thread is an absolute mess, I realize this but I have been awake for a very, very, long time debunking Leo's bullshit, The main purpose of me starting this thread was to alert more people to the previous thread so that they can watch Leo Drown in this one although I think Leo would prefer to avoid this one due to the title and hope that it fades away, well, I am going to bed now, I will continue this tomorrow.
01-06-2008, 05:22 AM,
"It'd be funny as fuck if LZ suddenly produced all the documents on this thread and you had to say sorry to him. LOL"

Give me any dare and I will do it and film it if that ever happens, I will then upload it or resign my membership of this site and ask that my IP adress be banned!
01-06-2008, 05:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-06-2008, 05:50 AM by nietzscheansuperman.)
The top two documents on this page both have 3rd spelt as 3de, I may be missing something here but is it correct english to spell it that way? Perhaps it is but I have never seen it spelt like that before, it seems a lot like the kind of typo that is typical of Leo in his other posts but maybe I am just being paranoid.

http://www.illuminaticonfessions.webfriend.it/articles.htm
01-06-2008, 06:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-06-2008, 06:31 AM by nietzscheansuperman.)
"I'd dare you to take e and dance all night to LZ's tunes dressed as a mason"

Oops sorry mate I missed that one, no problem, is that all, I will do it in the middle of the CBD during peak hour, I thought you would have been a little more inventive than that.

Can someone please post that "monte carlo" thing on here in a reasonable size before he pulls it off his website or claims that it was shut down by the Illuminati?

heres the link again: http://www.illuminaticonfessions.webfriend...ticles_6_15.htm
01-06-2008, 06:42 AM,
i may disagree with you on some things but thanks for seeing through Leo's lies

nietzscheansuperman HIGH FIVE!
The first step to revolution is consciousness,
So I wont stop screaming at you until this all make sense.
01-06-2008, 06:45 AM,
I was to worried that this would dissapear so I had to post it, sorry about it's enormous size, I would appreciate it if someone could tell me how to make the images appear at a reasonable size.

http://www.illuminaticonfessions.webfriend...MONTE_CARLO.JPG

http://www.illuminaticonfessions.webfriend..._connection.JPG
01-06-2008, 08:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-06-2008, 08:36 AM by nietzscheansuperman.)
I also found this while going through Leo's website:

"The Ceremony ,entitled the 'The Rising Forth' was led by Anton LaVey High Priest of the Church of Satan and George H.Bush with the partecipation of young George W.Bush."

Aaahahaha, yea right, Let's just assume for arguments sake that the Bush Family were serious occultists, then they would know that Anton Lavey's "rituals" were complete fiction, based primarily on the fictional work of H.P. Lovecraft as were the books called 'The Necronomicon' who so many pseudo occultists believe to be genuine! Many so called 'occult orders' still use one version or another to this day, please just sit down and ponder that for a while...

To see my point you should see the article in its full corny context here: http://www.illuminaticonfessions.webfriend...icles_11_20.htm
01-06-2008, 08:24 AM,
"I hope you can sort out transcripts of the telephone conversations of when you call up now he gave you some numbers.."

Transcrips wont do, if you can think of a better way then let me know, I will try to find my fathers dictaphones, he was a PI. but if not there must be some other way, to tired to think properly now though.
01-06-2008, 08:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-06-2008, 08:45 AM by nietzscheansuperman.)
"thought the debate was out on Lovecraft and the necronomicon.. the idea being that it was a weave made from nonpseudo source materials.."

what do you mean, his books or the Necronomicon its self, If so which version???
01-06-2008, 09:07 AM,
(admin thread edit) pics turned to links.... TOO LARGE IN SIZE.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leo Zagami? capnchronic 26 6,761 11-01-2009, 06:54 PM
Last Post: deathstickboy
  A Question for Leo Zagami Light Invisible 11 3,520 02-20-2009, 12:20 AM
Last Post: Light Invisible
  LEO ZAGAMI AUDIO INTERVIEWS/UPDATES soulinspiration 53 13,241 10-10-2008, 05:20 PM
Last Post: ---
  FATMA SUSLU ADMITS LEAVING LEO ZAGAMI BECAUSE OF THE ILLUMINATI Leo Zagami 23 8,713 10-10-2008, 10:38 AM
Last Post: ---
  Leo Zagami Betrayed by Wife and Norwegian Authorities ephilution 297 85,041 06-12-2008, 08:31 PM
Last Post: Guest
  Leo Zagami Illuminati Insider wokensheep 297 75,370 06-12-2008, 08:23 PM
Last Post: Guest
  Leo Zagami wiki information meco 30 12,205 06-09-2008, 03:58 AM
Last Post: deathstickboy
  Leo Zagami's Official New Head of the Committee of Hope in Oslo ephilution 80 10,638 05-27-2008, 05:34 AM
Last Post: lovelyk
  Leo Zagami, Benjamin Fulford joining forces meco 39 8,278 05-22-2008, 08:29 PM
Last Post: TeslaandLyne
  Leo Zagami, Gran Maestro dell’ ORDO ILLUMINATORUM UNIVERSALIS joeblowman 20 5,306 05-22-2008, 06:15 AM
Last Post: Melchor