Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MMS Experiences
12-25-2008, 05:13 PM,
MMS Experiences
Quote:You haven't got MSRI have you? Girl I met when in hospital who was on a methadone program had some gnarly infection on her leg that anti-biotica couldn't shift. They worked out it was MSRI and quarantined all of us for over a week. Happy days:rolleyes:

Well a few recent stints in A&E [ER to our USA counterparts] demonstrated first hand how BIG MRSA is in hospitals. Now even visitors have to use a special gel when at the hospital... according to Jeff Rense [who is always first with the right angle on these things] MRSA is a man made and released superbug - not just something that has "grown" from gained immunity to certain meds etc.

Anyway - no I have not got that. You may be confusing a junkie affliction related to botulism [I think] where people that inject in muscle [or miss a vein and hit side tissue] and get this lethal flesh eating disease. In UK DDUs, there are warning leaflets all over the place about his but it's nothing new. Mine isn't that sort of thing thank the cosmos. I'm more into MMS to clear out any built up pathogens over the years and if it knocks this other thing out [which is going anyway] then all well and good.

I don't know what Drew is on about above - you use 10% citric acid to activate the MMS. Not a lot else has the required function to do so. When you activate its amazing as from just a few drops the room fills with an ozone / swimming-pool like smell. So far I've done 2 drops twice a day and had no real flushing effects... so i'm moving up to 3-4 drops. I hear empty stomach is more dramatic - so far i've done it after food.

And Drew you may want to try allicin powder - an Ex UK doctor has isolated the active form. I have an hours audio interview with him which i can post if need be.

"We are just glorified monkeys in suits.... show me where it's written we should be able to model the cosmos?!" -Terence McKenna, 21st Century Bard
R.I.P-ranks Terence. I miss your take on life.
=-=

Messages In This Thread
MMS Experiences - shuffle - 12-22-2008, 04:30 PM
MMS Experiences - --- - 12-22-2008, 08:30 PM
MMS Experiences - drew hempel - 12-23-2008, 02:18 AM
MMS Experiences - shuffle - 12-25-2008, 05:13 PM
MMS Experiences - shuffle - 12-25-2008, 05:14 PM
MMS Experiences - --- - 12-25-2008, 05:19 PM
MMS Experiences - shuffle - 12-28-2008, 11:38 AM
MMS Experiences - shuffle - 01-23-2009, 04:54 AM
MMS Experiences - shuffle - 01-23-2009, 02:21 PM