Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enforcable World Government Primary Topic of Globalist Chief Justices' Meeting
12-13-2012, 11:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-13-2012, 11:44 AM by macfadden.)
RE: Enforcable World Government Primary Topic of Globalist Chief Justices' Meeting
(12-13-2012, 09:08 AM)FastTadpole Wrote: Hard to go pro-globalist with this crowd as every plan that the so called 'elite' has been barbed with spin on the negatives, which there are almost exclusive in pretty much every document - leaked and public alike. We're left with a no-brainer when it comes to their way but there could be a way where there is a Universally Preferable Behaviour or Natural Law to conform to.

The last thing the elitist globalists want is a global government, what they are after is global governance. The globalists want all of the benefits with none of the accountability, this is achieved through metagovernance and network governance.

There is no law for the globalists and the transnationals, it's a wild west bonanza of global piracy.

"Governance is not government — it is the framework of rules, institutions, and practices that set limits on the behavior of individuals, organizations and companies." (U.N. Human Development Report, 1999, page 34.)

""Global governance is here, here to stay, and, driven by economic and environmental globalization, global governance will inevitably expand." Gustave Speth (former member of Clinton's Transition team and Executive Director of UN Development Program)

I don't recall that I have said — and I don't think that I really feel — that we need a world government. We need governments of the world that work together and collaborate. But, I can't imagine that there would be any likelihood — or even that it would be desirable — to have a single government elected by the people of the world.
David Rockefeller In an interview with Benjamin Fulford (13 November 2007)

(12-13-2012, 09:08 AM)FastTadpole Wrote: Globalization is an inevitability, but global law can manifest in many forms and systems. I would far prefer to retain the local identity, and thus the values of each tribe, in order to have humanity thrive not as a straight line but more organically as a tree expressing itself in every twist and turn imaginable, learning from eachother but taking care in nurturing its roots as we all need them to exist, to co-exist and fuel our development as both individuals and as a collective species.

I agree but I think a global government would protect local identity where the global governance of global corporatism is bent on standardizing and homogenizing all peoples, cultures, and societies.

Counter-hegemonic globalization

Cosmopolitan democracy

Democratic globalization

Democratic World Federalists

Coalition for Democratic World Government

Democratic mundialization

Messages In This Thread
RE: Enforcable World Government Primary Topic of Globalist Chief Justices' Meeting - macfadden - 12-13-2012, 11:21 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Hidden Systems That Have Frozen Time and Stop Us Changing The World nofunclub 0 1,319 07-30-2014, 04:58 AM
Last Post: nofunclub
  Fritz Springmeier Introduces "The King Of The World" capnchronic 12 4,088 05-15-2014, 02:18 AM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  Government Social Media Bots sekular 3 1,364 02-26-2014, 01:36 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  World War Z – Did you spot the propaganda? Watchdog 11 4,541 11-14-2013, 03:13 AM
Last Post: mexika
Bug Government Theater - Cresendo of Absurdity CharliePrime 7 2,333 10-08-2013, 09:11 PM
Last Post: SiLVa
  Putin calls, China picks up, all ready for World War III Frank2 3 2,083 09-12-2013, 01:13 AM
  9/11 Was Government Demolition - Richard Gage Anthony J Hilder @ Conspiracy Con datars 0 1,221 07-20-2013, 11:41 PM
Last Post: datars
  World Cup and Olympic Games are excuses to militarize Brazil mexika 0 1,136 06-29-2013, 09:41 AM
  NSA Spying On – and Blackmailing – Top Government Officials and Mi mexika 0 878 06-22-2013, 09:15 PM
  The Bilderberg Group's Connection To Everything In The World macfadden 1 1,401 03-11-2013, 03:49 AM
Last Post: JFK