Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How politicians could end droughts FOREVER: But they don't want to
05-04-2012, 06:14 AM,
RE: How politicians could end droughts FOREVER: But they don't want to
The thing that upsets me and which no-one talks about, is that the population of the UK is expanding quite rapidly, while at the same time the number of births to indigenous people (such as we can be called that), is in marked and probably terminal decline. Many have come from the EU, the east of which must be pretty empty by now, and most of the rest seem to have arrived from countries we've trashed and burned.

I've just been reading the Infrastructure Development Plan for my local town. It's on a flood plain and to be perfectly honest the whole area is a crap hole compared to 30 yrs ago, which is saying something in itself for it was never much to begin with - and yet, they're going to build 10,000+ more houses by 2026 which means we'll nearly double in size.

The document has agenda 21 written all over it (though never mentioned explicitly of course) and even the logo is a stylized 13! Why can't people see this? Why won't they listen?

I'm increasingly getting the feeling WWIII might be a good thing and I'd be quite content if the whole bloody country slipped beneath the waves or went up in a giant fireball one day. Guess I must be crazy. Someone certainly is.
The three grand imperatives of imperial geostrategy are to prevent collusion and maintain security dependence among the vassals, to keep tributaries pliant and protected, and to keep the barbarians from coming together. Zbig the Ruthless.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How politicians could end droughts FOREVER: But they don't want to - IanPotter - 05-04-2012, 06:14 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Error found in climate modelling: Too many droughts: We foretold 8 of the last 2 h3rm35 0 488 09-18-2012, 10:14 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Ban TV to protect children's health, top psychologist tells EU politicians TriWooOx 1 601 09-01-2010, 05:21 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole