Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Papaya, the Wonder Fruit: “Dismiss maya, eat papaya!”
03-25-2012, 06:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-25-2012, 06:41 AM by thokling.)
RE: Papaya, the Wonder Fruit: “Dismiss maya, eat papaya!”
You have to carve out a mighty large chunk of the banana to get a slide. Same with the mango. Better to dice or slice them. They would go well with Papaya, The Official International Tropical Fruit.

Tears of pride ran down my cheek as I read the Papaya International Anthem, and then said it, and then belted it out, in three different keys, each designed to create a specific emotional response in me. I felt complete rapture by this amazing work when I was done, stripped naked and laying in a bowl of freshly cut Papaya, The Official International Tropical Fruit.

Anyone see that chick on YouTube who flattens her belly by only eating fruit, so she poops lots and keeps her colon clean? Even papaya must be pooped out, and sticking to tropical fruits makes your poop a tropical fruit poop.

I feel truly joyous reading this post, Solve de Coagula, and thank you for this most generous, heartfelt contribution to ConCen to date.

This Barbara lass could run an entire multicorporate conglomerate around Papaya, The Official International Tropical Fruit.
Truth appears in many forms. Find those that resonate with you.

- "If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we despise, we do not believe in it at all." - Noam Chomsky
- "Humans are not a rational animal, but a rationalizing one." - Leon Festinger

http://avaaz.org - The World In Action

Messages In This Thread
RE: Papaya, the Wonder Fruit: “Dismiss maya, eat papaya!” - thokling - 03-25-2012, 06:37 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  stickers on fruit tell you if they're GM or grown w/toxins h3rm35 7 1,541 08-23-2012, 01:38 AM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Food Inspector Coming to Fruit Stand Near You hilly7 4 738 04-29-2009, 06:17 AM
Last Post: Melchor
  Fruit as source of Omega 3 drew hempel 17 2,559 07-13-2008, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Ratiocinator