Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elecromagnetic Radiation: CFL vs LED vs Incandescent
02-29-2012, 11:25 AM,
RE: Elecromagnetic Radiation: CFL vs LED vs Incandescent
You had all night to reply and thats the best you can come up with???

Go and Jack off over Hitler you little cretin, you deserve to live under a Nazi regime.

Rather than having the common decency to admit you simply misread
the article you're still trying to stand your (rapidly crumbling underneath) ground you fruitcake.

You dont care even if it was true? I would suggest you don't really mean what you said there. Though you can always go back and 'modify' your post! What if that was YOUR Mother, Father, Sister, Brother, Daughter, Son? That comment really puts a lot of things in perspective. How many of you have sat around and slagged off Alex Jones on the grounds he has a 'Jew Wife' - you people are disgusting. Say what you like about Alex, I dont ever recall him saying he dosnt care about the Eugenics and murder of concentration camp victims via phenol injection!

So Eugenics via lethal injection (Nazis) = good, Eugenics via the Western methods = bad. And you like to think of yourself as anti New World Order?

Im still waiting for substantiation of your idiot comments on my Freemasonry and Anarchism thread.

"It was the Jews"

Let me substantiate it for you seen as most of your time is spent wanking
off over Nazi's.

Read Maurice Pinay - The Secret Driving Force Behind Communism.

It is obvious the vast majority of eastern european/russian commies were Jews. This bunch of Dirty Jew Bastards were Nazis and sucked satans schlong. In Mr Texe Marrs terminology they 'currently reside in hell'. The problem is that the people who created and ran them were largely non Jew! In fact some of the soviet backers like the House of Morgan, and good old 33rd degree Henry Ford were even publicly anti-Jew!

If you need substantiation on this look at my first post on Freemasonry and October 1917 - it truly is devastating to the 'it was the Jews' argument - the internet commentators wont touch it though they have all read it. It took me a couple of months of hard studying and cross referencing to put it together and the results surprised myself.

The biggest problem is no-one likes to tear into the Masons for too long as they know there will be serious consequences in their personal lives, so instead the commentators spin all kinds of BS.

The Nazi collaboration is even more damning on the issue of
Freemasonry. Without such high league Masons such as Owen Young, the vile and repugnant Henry Ford, IBM's Thomas Watson (and I could keep going all day with the names) the Nazi's always would have been a safety valve for alcoholics and sexually repressed (usually in the closet faggot) no hopers. Many many Jews worked with the Nazis, the Nazis simply 'Aryianised' them, a good example of the gross hypocrisy and corruption at work in Aryan Natzism.

There is good and bad in all, understanding and applying his universal law is one of the keys to life on this earth and whatever lies beyond. The problem is the overwhelming majority is extremly bad. For this reason I have no allegiance to any faith, religion, creed or race. The only thing I have allegiance to is what I have found as a tiny proportion of 'good' which exists amongst all peoples and faiths, and which you truly have to wade through the scum of all peoples and cultures to get to. This is Christianity as I percieve it, whether it be Muslim, Jew, Hindu, Black, White, Yellow whatever.

I told you a few posts ago to save your comments for the illiteratti who populate these forums but you had to persist didnt you? Why dont you simply admit that you misread the Newspaper aticle I posted, and tell us something interesting about lightbulbs since the only reason I posted on this thread was that I seriously despise the energy saving lightbulbs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Elecromagnetic Radiation: CFL vs LED vs Incandescent - frankzappa - 02-29-2012, 11:25 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Obama calms fears over Fukushima radiation leak stiffy 0 258 05-07-2014, 05:21 PM
Last Post: stiffy
Information Mobile phone radiation leads to oxidation in cells bristopen 0 230 04-25-2014, 10:50 AM
Last Post: bristopen
  Fukushima radiation hits San Francisco! (Dec 2013) datars 3 366 01-10-2014, 12:47 AM
Last Post: thokling
  Ipod Radiation? nobjockey 4 2,558 09-14-2013, 03:00 PM
Last Post: JFK
  Highest radiation found at Fukushima No.1 reactor yeti 1 645 07-27-2012, 12:30 AM
Last Post: JazzRoc
  Fukushima radiation in Canada was worse than Canadian officials ever let on yeti 0 583 10-21-2011, 05:44 PM
Last Post: yeti
  Any updates on mobile phone radiation danger and iphone always on? poulhansen 1 529 09-23-2011, 02:06 PM
Last Post: IanPotter
  Japan’s Fukushima catastrophe brings big radiation spikes to B.C. yeti 1 595 08-05-2011, 05:23 AM
Last Post: icosaface
  Baby death spike in W. Canada blamed on parents not radiation yeti 1 749 07-08-2011, 01:21 AM
Last Post: icosaface
  Radiation levels from airport full body scans 'safe' TriWooOx 0 822 04-02-2011, 11:12 AM
Last Post: TriWooOx