MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
10-29-2011, 03:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-19-2012, 11:44 AM by Negentropic.)
Staged Events & Actors Provocateuring At Key Focal Points of the Occupy Wall Street Events? You better believe it !

Problem, Reaction, Solution,

Order Out of Chaos

They have to make reality disappear for all practical purposes in the political realm by making sure they create and shape that reality themselves, infiltrating and leading it at every level. Like Lenin said all those years ago echoing the Protocols of the Elders of Zion: the best way to control the opposition is by leading it ourselves.

Very likely that the entire movement is staged and funded from people like Soros with actors at key focal points and with well-intentioned real people useful idiots who join up by the thousands thinking it's all some spontaneous 'grass-roots' thing, not suspecting a thing while they're being led by the nose into the trap set for them.

****Update 1/17/2012 - most of the videos originally linked to you tube on this thread that no longer work due to cancellation of Dallas Goldbug / Ed Chiarini's account can be downloaded here:

Torrent uploaded by erandd3 at http://concen.org/tracker/torrents-detai...7040&hit=1

Dallas Goldbug on Oracle's Non-Conformity Live with Mike & Dave

http://mp3.oraclebroadcasting.com/mikeanddave/mikeanddave.2011-10-21_16k.mp3

Simon Shack's comment to Dallas Goldbug aka Edward L. Chiarini on the September Clues forums:

Quote:Dallasgoldbug wrote: So if you were smart you wouldn't burn bridges with individuals that have large platforms to get your message out on, just in case one day you might need to send out a distress call. As for me I dont care if no one believes me, its the ones that do that I work hard to make sure they are WELLAWARE of the truth.

DallasGoldBug

Mr Goldbug,

I dislike your attitude, your writing style, your language and your research. However, I will keep an eye on your site this coming month to see if anything of interest comes out of it. During this time you will be suspended from this forum - since your presence here has brought about only unwelcome turmoil, controversy, time-wasting and aggravation.

I consider your work published at wellaware.com - at best - flawed and flimsy and - at worst - an umpteenth operation to mislead and confuse. I will not let you use the Cluesforum platform to diffuse your material again unless this prevailing impression doesn't evolve and improve over time. Should you need one day to send out a distress call - feel free to contact me by private e-mail and I will gladly spread the word over here: this would allow your call to reach about 24 times more people than your website currently does. Hope you will appreciate this friendly gesture of concern and humanity on my part.

Many happy breakfasts

In case of emergency, please contact: simonshack@libero.it

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1101

"Everything is in balance. Only your misunderstanding of that fact is what creates inbalance." -- Michael Tsarion

Messages In This Thread
Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - Negentropic - 10-29-2011, 03:17 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Corporate science whores exposed: GMOs, vaccines, fluoride & other quack science lies datars 0 498 10-23-2012, 01:53 AM
Last Post: datars
  Occupy Atlanta hynotizes zombie collectivists with cult-like trance yeti 27 5,998 06-17-2012, 06:42 PM
Last Post: yeti
  How the Democrats Exploit Occupy h3rm35 0 366 06-01-2012, 07:05 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Wall Street's Cerberus Buys Up Top US Gun Manufacturers, via "Freedom Group" B4Time 2 1,044 12-10-2011, 10:42 PM
Last Post: Dunamis
  Occupy the Heart! Solve et Coagula 0 336 12-02-2011, 03:11 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  ‘Occupy Boston’ takes Israeli consulate Solve et Coagula 2 701 11-09-2011, 11:08 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  David Suzuki at Occupy Montreal icosaface 0 407 10-30-2011, 12:49 AM
Last Post: icosaface
Wink Secret Government Workshop on Transparency Exposed FastTadpole 0 481 10-26-2011, 12:26 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Fox News get owned by "Occupy Wall Street" activist. Unaired footage. attariq 34 5,285 10-25-2011, 09:30 PM
Last Post: R.R
  The American Revolution is here and you still occupy your couch at home .-) Solve et Coagula 20 3,322 10-21-2011, 12:30 AM
Last Post: Negentropic