Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chemtrail spraying altitude gradually getting lower ?
05-03-2009, 10:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-03-2009, 10:50 PM by JazzRoc.)
chemtrail spraying altitude gradually getting lower ?
icosaface May 3 2009 post 167356 So where did you get the saturated air in the stratosphere from?

http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/content~c...78783829~db=all
"400 NOAA-14 satellite scenes from four months of the year 1998 were analysed. Both regions show sufficient air traffic to produce an observable amount of contrails. Thus we are able to measure for the first time contrail frequencies in the tropics and compare it to a nearby mid latitudinal region. The annual average of the daily mean contrail cloud coverage is 0.13% for the Thailand region and about 0.25% for the Japan region. For both regions the contrail cover is largest during spring. The daily cycle shows surprisingly high contrail coverage during night in spite of lower air traffic densities during night time."

You think they used LIDAR and you think only the most talented scientists would operate it? Your talented scientists are probably economic prisoners and that had an agenda handed to them.

Sneer. Those poor bastards at NASA are just goons... their satellite crap... their hundreds of scientific papers written with dozens of co-workers from all the technical nations on Earth just bullshit - and you have the key to everything. My arse.

You claim to know how Bill and Celia Abram arrived at the conclusions they did using your great scientific powers of arbitrary omniscience.

I know he was less observant than I was. Consistently for fifty years.

he also states that sundogs do not appear in the summer under natural conditions

See - more gibberish. http://www.atoptics.co.uk/

You display real scientific deductive logic there jr. It is what I have come to expect from you.

Praise indeed from a gullible believer of gibbering idiots.

Rosalie Bertell does this and you declare her to be incompetent.

She has shown no evidence. I said she is insane.

You don't address what she says, you just label her observations as unacceptable to you.

She has shown no evidence. I said she is insane.

Nice photo from Time, not relevant but the best you could do on short notice I guess.

Dated 1945. Way back for a set of chemtrails, eh?

I leave you with this. The substance has been described as a 'brown goo' and is considered dangerous.

Thanks for your shit. Actually it becomes perfectly safe when composted with thermophilic bacteria to 50 degrees C.

Ground fallout [from the chemtrails]

And what miraculous agent separated THAT from natural airborne dust?

most jet fuel was re-engineered to reduce fire hazards by adding a long-banned pesticide

NO IT WASN'T. It merely had the low flash-point distillates removed from it. There is a military standard cooking stove designed to burn JP-8 jet fuel. I reckon there would be no takers for the job of COOK if the erks (sorry - "grunts") learnt they were burning PESTICIDE. REALLY!:laughkick:

They have found high traces of aluminum and quartz in particulate and rainwater samples.

"Kaolinite Al2Si2O5(OH)4 is a common white clay mineral derived from alteration of aluminium silicates, especially feldspars. Illite contains the same constituents as kaolinite, plus potassium, and is the main mineral of clay sediments, mudstones, and shales; it is a weathering product of feldspars and other silicates. Montmorillonite contains the constituents of kaolinite plus sodium and magnesium; along with related magnesium- and iron-bearing clay minerals, it is derived from alteration and weathering of mafic igneous rocks. Kaolinite (the mineral name for kaolin or china clay) is economically important in the ceramic and paper industries. Illite, along with other clay minerals, may also be used in ceramics."

Like, er, deja vu....:icon_idea:

Further vomitus

:drown:

And following on from the KSLA "I stuck a jar on the bonnet of my car for I'm not sure how long and got myself goo full of barium" DEBACLE:

http://contrailscience.com/barium-chemtrai.../#comment-23182

02 May 2009 post 402 Stars15k

Okay, I finally decided how to really find out about this particular news report. It has been reposted ad nauseum on YouTube, many times in any single week, even attributed to be a "national" news report. And it's held in almost holy regard by ChemBelievers, as the holy grail of truth about our poisoned sky.
I have always believed that the best source of news and information should be the actual source, so I emailed KSLA News12's own reporter, Jeff Ferrell. Here is my original letter (I've substituted my real name with my online one and removed my exact location for privacy):

Hello! My name is Stars15k, from IN. I have an interest in all things science, particularly weather and clouds. While I was casually clicking around on YouTube, I found your piece on Chemtrails. It is reposted often, as much as 3 times this past 7 days. I immediately noticed you had misstated the number on the results as 6.8 instead of the printed 68.8, then recognized that the unit wasn't the same as stated in printing either. I was already on red alert considering the sampling process was a great deal less then optimum; no mention was made how any ground level pollutants would be accounted for at the very least. As I have researched all over the web further, I have found that the mistakes made were numerous. Here's a link to a complete "debunk": http://contrailscience.com/barium-chemtrails/ So, I was wondering what you as the original reporter thought of all of it. Was a retraction ever made, or a correction? Why or why not? As a science-minded person, I am known on YouTube as a "disinformationalist" (yep, this word isn't in Webster's), disinfo agent, paid shill, and lots of other names and insults for completely speaking out against the report for the reasons I've stated above. It's become something of a hobby for me to try and get people to look at clouds and the atmosphere and how it works, not look to conspiracy theorists for their "science" and news. The debate continues on YouTube with new impetus with the flu outbreak, which is currently suggested as being spread by "chemtrails".
So, as the current leading authority on the reality of chemtrails poisoning our skies everyday, what do you think NOW? And if you do answer back, may I quote you?

Several days later, I got this back:

Thank you for the email. Yes, I did make corrections to my first report, which originally aired almost 2-years ago now, after quickly realizing my very embarrassing mistake. I was not happy with myself. Unfortunately, the first version of my report got out to the internet before I could make the correction(s), and the wrong version is shown repeatedly. There are some salient points in the piece, but your issue about ground level pollutants is a great one, as well.
Stars15k, unlike some who may stubbornly stick to a report even when portions of it turn out to be wrong, I am only interested in the truth. My feeling is, and maybe you'd agree, that if such aerosol mixes were created and loaded into jets with either a separate/independent dispersal method other than the exhaust, or actually in the fuel itself, somewhere, somehow, you'd expect someone to talk. I have not heard that yet.
I also interviewed the scientist who originally patented what some believe was a precursor to so-called chemtrail technology. He's a very kind, helpful man who could not have been more helpful. He says he knows nothing about any such conspiracy. Again, as with the previous graph, that neither proves nor dispels such a conspiracy; I am awaiting more facts.
And ironically, this is not the only investigation that's shed light on everything from Bin Laden's FBI poster to martial law and the role of the clergy in such a scenario. But, for whatever reason, chemtrails has become the most popular. Below is a sample of some of that work.
(He included some links, but they are off CT topic, so I have not shown them)
Thanks again for taking the time to contact me and feel free to pass along any information, if you'd like. Sincerely, Jeff Ferrell jferrell@ksla.com

So, this report is officially wrong, the reporter knows it, admits it and told about it. I know some won't believe it, but come on! If the reporter says it's wrong, how can anyone else say it's right?

Thanks, stars15K!

I know why I like doing this - it's fun blowing off loons who never get A SINGLE THING right!

Messages In This Thread
chemtrail spraying altitude gradually getting lower ? - plasticfan - 04-21-2009, 06:58 PM
chemtrail spraying altitude gradually getting lower ? - JazzRoc - 05-03-2009, 10:26 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  20 Megatons of Aluminum in Chemtrail Program icosaface 145 27,968 03-06-2013, 11:55 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  What in the world are they spraying? Defendfreedom 6 1,165 02-24-2011, 10:34 AM
Last Post: rena42war
  Prisonplanet.tv: THE GOVERNMENT´S REAL CHEMTRAIL AGENDA? TheTruth 6 1,742 10-22-2010, 11:45 PM
Last Post: JazzRoc
  Chemtrail? deen 2 760 07-28-2009, 12:51 PM
  Inside a Government Chemtrail Aircraft Bobert 50 9,145 12-27-2008, 11:04 AM
  THIS IS NOT A REAL PHOTO OF THE INSIDE OF A CHEMTRAIL PLANE FOLKS Yakhont26 5 1,351 06-14-2008, 09:39 PM
Last Post: itmakesmewonder
  Chemtrail convergence mexika 4 1,156 05-18-2008, 08:46 PM
Last Post: mexika
  Newscast's Chemtrail Investigation Reveals Dangerous Aerosolized Compounds Guest 6 1,043 03-09-2008, 06:16 AM
Last Post: hilly7
  Is this a chemtrail? faust 8 1,111 02-18-2008, 06:47 PM
Last Post: TeslaandLyne
  British Government admits to spraying public with toxins eyeland 7 1,024 11-04-2007, 01:24 PM
Last Post: lymebay