MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
The Bible Uncut

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bible Uncut
09-06-2010, 01:31 AM,
RE: The Bible Uncut
(09-06-2010, 01:14 AM)mothandrust Wrote: wow hilly, thanks for that, and very interesting. i've copied it and will study it and thanks particularly for the Hebrew. KJV you reckon? i was always suspicious of that version, because it was written for the reigning monarch (although actually i'm suspicious of all versions). i downloaded the KJV and NIV because i'm reading the Good News version and it's immediately obvious the translation is more than a little dubious (but it was my brother's, given to him in Kashmere by the people tending him when he had hepatitis) but for the most part what i'm after is a broad outline of people and events, and God's supposed/portrayed reaction, so i think at least it supplies the gist. i will however get a hard copy of KJV for more in depth/detailed study.

more to follow, i've just got in and must hit the sack, and Mum has a whole list of tasks for me for tomo, which will probably run to the whole week - oh the joys of being back in England (7th october my apt with the consultant),

Namaste,

Glad to help out my friend. I actually learned on that too, lol. Funny, the more I know the more I find out I don't know.

The book I am reading, Apollyon Rising 2012 is pretty strange yet in dept on generations so far. It is at http://www.apollyonrising2012.com The author ties in all beliefs and how they all connect, and the NWO are using religion. So far, while I don't agree 100% with him, he seems to document it all well. made me stand back and say oh no. He also cites that it is possible that the USA will be where the Antichrist comes from, totally different from what is thought and taught here in the states.

Messages In This Thread
The Bible Uncut - mothandrust - 09-01-2010, 06:17 PM
RE: The Bible Uncut - hilly7 - 09-01-2010, 10:26 PM
RE: The Bible Uncut - mothandrust - 09-02-2010, 12:17 AM
RE: The Bible Uncut - hilly7 - 09-02-2010, 01:28 AM
RE: The Bible Uncut - mothandrust - 09-05-2010, 01:27 AM
RE: The Bible Uncut - hilly7 - 09-05-2010, 03:30 PM
RE: The Bible Uncut - mothandrust - 09-06-2010, 01:14 AM
RE: The Bible Uncut - hilly7 - 09-06-2010, 01:31 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Israeli Historian: Palestinians Are Biological Descendants of Bible‚Äôs Jews Frank2 0 378 08-04-2014, 09:08 AM
Last Post: Frank2
  The Bible: Myth or History? Solve et Coagula 15 1,933 05-26-2014, 02:23 AM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
  astrology and the bible NinjB 0 225 05-19-2014, 09:23 PM
Last Post: NinjB
  Man know thyself: Hermetic Qabalistic Keys to the Bible Solve et Coagula 1 699 01-18-2011, 05:47 AM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Bible Code junebug0000 0 580 11-03-2010, 12:00 PM
Last Post: junebug0000
Rainbow for POTHS fans: an alternative re Bible prophecy ZeroCenter 2 1,034 09-03-2010, 05:46 PM
Last Post: ZeroCenter
Brick Were Bible stories and characters stolen from pagan myths? --- 4 2,705 05-20-2010, 06:52 AM
Last Post: h3rm35
  The Christ and God of the bible, as opposed to those of religion. Dunamis 35 6,009 03-26-2010, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Krusty
Thumbs Down The Talmud Nullifies the Bible:The Truth About The Talmud joeblow 0 585 02-24-2010, 06:23 PM
Last Post: joeblow
  Couple Ordered to Stop Holding Bible Study at Home Without Permit plasticfan 1 602 06-03-2009, 08:01 AM
Last Post: faust