MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Satanist Illuminati At Work In Norway And Australia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12-04-2006, 01:50 AM,
WARNING TO ALL FREEMASONS OUT THERE:

SHAME ON FREEMASONRY, SHAME ON THE MASONS INVOLVED IN PROTECTING SUCH EVIL ALL OVER THE WORLD
WE ILLUMINATI CONFESSIONS SUPPORT OPENLY THE GAIA GUYS IN AUSTRALIA:

http://www.gaiaguys.net/

SATANIC RITUAL ABUSE AND SACRIFICE IS A REALITY IN AUSTRALIA
The group who are ritually abusing the children in Dr Reina Michaelson's case appear to be the Ordo Templi Orientis. You can actually visit their Australian website by going the Gaia Guys web site. The O.T.O. regard Satanist Aleister Crowley's "Book of the Law" as their guide to live by.

(The Ordo Templi Orientis website has been remodelled and certain things have been removed, including the Library and a particularly nasty and telling symbol. However you can still follow the links to the U.S. Grand Lodge to find Satanist Crowley's book of the Law, from which the below quote was taken.)

"Worship me with fire & blood; worship me with swords & with spears. Let ... blood flow to my name. Trample down the Heathen; be upon them, o warrior, I will give you of their flesh to eat! ... Sacrifice cattle, little and big: after a child. Mercy let be off; damn them who pity! Kill and torture; spare not; be upon them!. ...rich fresh blood. The best blood is of the moon, monthly: then the fresh blood of a child, or dropping from the host of heaven: then of enemies; then of the priest or of the worshippers: last of some beast, no matter what. " (Book of the Law)

ME LEO LYON ZAGAMI AND MY FAMILY OPENLY ATTACK THE OTO ILLUMINATI ALL OVER THE WORLD AS THE WORK OF THE DEVIL AND THE VATICAN JESUIT SATAN, I WAS PERSONALY ARRESTED AND TORTURED IN NORWAY 3 TIMES BECAUSE OF THESE ORDO TEMPLI ORIENTIS ILLUMINATI SATANIST WORKING FOR THE USUAL SUSPECTS WHO THEN ACCUSE ME OF BEING INSANE, AFTER LOCKING ME UP AND TORTURING ME WITH THE SUPPORT OF THE NORWEGIAN MILITARY INTELLINGENCE AND THE CORRUPT NORWEGIAN POLICE.

THE ILLUSTRIUS NORWEGIAN RIGHT WING POLITICIAN AND PERVERT PER CHRISTIAN KROGH EX SECRETARY OF THE MINISTRY OF DEFENCE IN NORWAY'S SATANIC KINGDOM IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS PERSECUTION AGAINST ME SO I ASK FOR YOUR SUPPORT AGAINST SUCH EVIL.

EXPOSE HIM

PER CHRISTIAN KROGH (Ordo Templi Orientis 5o Degree)
Adresse: Stortinget
Postnr: 0026
Poststed: OSLO
E-post: Per-christian.krogh@stortinget.no
Telefon: 99 46 38 71
Mobiltelefon: 99 46 38 71

AND EXPOSE CORRUPT NORWEGIAN FREEMASON TROND KAARE WESTBY IXo FROM THE DEFENCE COMMAND IN NORWAY WHO SUPPORTED THEM IN THIS EVIL OPERATION AGAINST ME:
HOME
VESTBY SØNDRE
N-1920 SØRUMSAND
PHONE +47 63 82 73 29

HQ'S DEFENCE COMMAND NORWAY
Medical Staff
Oslo mil/Huseby
N-0016 OSLO

Phone +47 23 09 70 91
fax +47 23 09 70 58

CORRUPT NORWEGIAN SATANIST MUST BE EXPOSED!

Leo Lyon Zagami/Khaled Saifulaah Khan

Messages In This Thread
Satanist Illuminati At Work In Norway And Australia - leo - 12-04-2006, 01:50 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bug Satanist Col. Aquino interview promoting his new book PsyWar CharliePrime 4 787 03-29-2014, 12:43 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
Video Nice Work If You Can Get It ;) drummer 0 324 12-11-2012, 03:18 AM
Last Post: drummer
  Ke$ha flirts with Illuminati, occult in new video TriWooOx 2 1,034 11-18-2012, 09:47 AM
Last Post: deathstickboy
  Gravity Falls - Illuminati Disney Cartoon For Kids Doomsticks 6 11,228 08-27-2012, 09:24 AM
Last Post: Doomsticks
  Work of creation - we came to the earth to participate in it Solve et Coagula 0 347 02-12-2012, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  Forces of the Unconscious Mind: Exploring the Work of Stan Gooch Solve et Coagula 0 392 02-01-2012, 03:52 PM
  Without Work, faith and hope are not sufficient Solve et Coagula 0 390 01-19-2012, 10:42 PM
  THE INNER WORK OF THE DISCIPLE Solve et Coagula 0 400 08-24-2011, 05:06 PM
  The Work Of The Avatar Solve et Coagula 0 445 08-03-2011, 04:44 PM
  All Things Work Together For Good Solve et Coagula 1 592 01-16-2011, 01:53 PM