MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
There Is Nothing New Under The Sun

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
01-07-2007, 11:17 PM,
Did you have a comment about this, dude? You believe this? Or are you being ironic? I suppose I would have to consider myself one of the damned, because I believe the world started between three and four billion years ago - the solar system five and the universe about fifteen - maybe I'm brainwashed by science. I believe that Jesus was simply an enlightened human being, one of the Buddhas, a Son of God (and Man), certainly, but hardly the only one. I have met many people "in the occult" who are sorely lacking in compassion - but I've met many christians that are equally lacking. Is that only because I'm not a christian and therefore not deserving of "christian" compassion? Maybe. I'm fairly sure that Jesus would love me and forgive me my faults, despite not being a christian. Let the rest of you kill me. He'll forgive you, too.

Messages In This Thread
There Is Nothing New Under The Sun - GutSmoke - 01-07-2007, 11:17 PM