MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
The Sura 4:82 Challenge To All Muslims.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
04-27-2007, 03:34 PM,
There is a law in the religion of Islam that says if you know something that is not true then you must be unafraid and stand up and state it. The matter will then be discussed and whatever is found to be true will be accepted as being true. And whatever is found to be false will be rejected as being false.

I am invoking this Islamic law to open serious discussions with Muslims.

The Sura 4:82 says. Do they not consider the Koran with care for if it had come from any other than Allah then surely they would have found much discrepancy therein?

There is a challenge in Islam that is open to all Muslims and non-Muslims to find any errors in the Koran. This challenge has existed for 1400 years. If any errors are found to exist in the Koran then this is proof that the Koran did not come from God as Muslims claim.

Muslims goaded me to challenge Islam and we all agreed to discuss these Revelations under Islamic law and this law is invoked in the beginnings.

Be wary now for I am not a novice and to this day no Muslim has been able to defend the Koran from my God given Revelations. A Muslim during those conversations challenged me with the Sura 4:82 of the Koran. A Challenge he said has existed for 1400 years. So he was led to believe.

The facts are that if just one error exists in the Koran then that is proof that the Koran does not come from God. This fact then also proves Muhammad is a liar and a fraud who was presumptuous to think he could speak in the name of the Living God of Abraham and of Moses and of Starjade.

Of course it is known the god that Muhammad gave his worship to was in fact Hubal al'ilah a pagan moon god. But the reference in the Sura 4:82 was meant to mean the living God of Abraham with which the pretence of Islam is that it gives worship to that living God of Moses.

The many errors in the Koran make it clear that the Koran did not come from the one true living God of Abraham and of Moses for even you Muslims would not be foolish enough to claim that the Living God of Moses made those many errors that exist in the Koran.

So in reply to the Muslim who challenged me with the Sura 4:82. I wrote out 21 errors that exist in the Koran that to this day stand undisputed. A link to those 21 errors in the Koran is linked below.

http://www.geocities.com/end_of_times/surahfoureighthytwo.ht ml

I am giving you all a link to these 21 errors in the Koran with a warning that I know of over 500 more errors existing in the Koran so you all know up front that no Muslim on this Planet is in any position to defend the Koran and the fabricated claims of Muhammad from my God given Revelations. Be very wary now for many have come before you and every one of them has bitten the Dust. I am not a Novice and I suggest you go tell your imams what I have said here and dare them to come online to face me.

Since I have revealed my Revelations your own imams have grown the chicken legs of a Kuffar Shirker. They already know they are powerless against me. If you cannot give accounts for all the errors that exist in the Koran then the Islamic law I have invoked states that all Muslims must convert and reject the Koran and the claims of Muhammad. So be careful if any of you Muslims have got anything you want to say to me in defence of your religion and its beliefs.? Already in front of your faces I have shown many errors already existing in the Koran. And this is absolute evidence that the Koran does not come from the Living God.

Be aware that when i speak of the Living God. I am speaking of the Living White Sphere that lives beyond the Veil of the Abyss in deep space. And there is only one living God.

So then Muslims are you afraid of Starjade's Challenge. I advise that you go seek the advice off an Islamic scolar or your Imam before you dare to take me on. In fact tell your Imam about me and challenge him to come and face me and my God given Revelations.

Messages In This Thread
The Sura 4:82 Challenge To All Muslims. - Starjade - 04-27-2007, 03:34 PM
The Sura 4:82 Challenge To All Muslims. - Guest - 10-29-2007, 05:14 PM
The Sura 4:82 Challenge To All Muslims. - Guest - 11-19-2007, 11:58 AM
The Sura 4:82 Challenge To All Muslims. - Guest - 12-03-2007, 02:01 PM
The Sura 4:82 Challenge To All Muslims. - Guest - 12-03-2007, 02:39 PM
The Sura 4:82 Challenge To All Muslims. - Guest - 12-04-2007, 01:47 PM
The Sura 4:82 Challenge To All Muslims. - Guest - 12-04-2007, 04:56 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  12,000 UK Muslims to attend peace rally Djones 15 1,756 09-27-2011, 02:41 AM
Last Post: Dunamis
  INTERVIEW WITH FOUNDER OF "COUNCIL OF EX-MUSLIMS" --- 1 586 03-16-2009, 07:07 AM
Last Post: mastermg
  Question(s) for Muslims triplesix 25 2,189 03-05-2008, 08:12 AM
Last Post: mastermg
  A Challenge to Anyone inc7 259 28,070 11-28-2007, 01:58 AM
Last Post: inc7
  Who do Muslims worship? Nomad 0 384 08-24-2007, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Nomad
  Baha'i...failed Illuminati For The Muslims? High_Treason 13 3,573 04-01-2007, 09:46 PM
Last Post: leonpayne
  Christians And Muslims Visit Holy Sites In Turkey 0 371 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: