Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Removing Thimerosal (Mercury) From Vaccines Did Not Reduce Autism Cases In California, Report Finds
01-11-2008, 09:21 AM,
Removing Thimerosal (Mercury) From Vaccines Did Not Reduce Autism Cases In California, Report Finds
Quote:my thoughts exactly. If you read the journal correctly all they were trying to do was see if Thimerosal caused autism... they didn't compare autism rates of children who get vaccines vs. ones who don't.

Thank you and there's even more: according to this article on newstarget,

Quote:the study was published in a medical journal stacked full of ads from the very same drug companies that manufacture and market vaccines
. Isn't that funny?

Quote:The (distorted) logic we're hearing goes like this:

Yes, vaccines used to contain mercury. And yes, all those little kids were injected with mercury. And yes, autism rates skyrocketed. But then when the mercury was taken out of the vaccines, the autism rates didn't come back down. Therefore, the logic goes, vaccines are safe!

Quote:Were the journalists injected with mercury, too?
The only thing that can be conclusively derived from observing all this is that mainstream media journalists continue to function at a very low level of scientific literacy, lacking any skills of mental reason by which scientific studies might be assessed. There is no thought that has gone into the media's reporting of this story; only bandwagon parroting of each other's bad conclusions of a study that, in reality, proves nothing. It's yet another hilarious mainstream media circle jerk, and the fact that so many people keep buying this dim-witted reporting just proves that this nation remains woefully deficient in basic science education.

This almost exactly what I thought when I read that pamphlet, and like it or not, it was Alex Jones who woke me up in a way to make me see right through the lies and disinformation in articles like these.

Messages In This Thread
Removing Thimerosal (Mercury) From Vaccines Did Not Reduce Autism Cases In California, Report Finds - Hans Olo - 01-11-2008, 09:21 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cuba develops four cancer vaccines, ignored by the media Cuba.cimavax-vaccineThe fac mexika 1 499 07-09-2014, 05:26 PM
Last Post: Watchdog
  How Vaccines Harm Child Brain Development - Dr Russell Blaylock MD mexika 0 252 04-22-2014, 12:57 AM
Last Post: mexika
  The WHO: Cancer cases will rise to 22 million per year within two decades bristopen 5 544 02-19-2014, 11:43 AM
Last Post: bristopen
  Courts discreetly confirm MMR vaccine causes autism bristopen 0 234 02-05-2014, 02:13 PM
  The Klinghardt Neurotoxin Elimination Protocol ...Detox from Mercury Fillings Andrej75 2 1,095 01-18-2014, 01:46 AM
Last Post: Andrej75
  Two-Headed Whale Washes Ashore In Baja California - Fukushima Mutation? datars 2 628 01-09-2014, 05:57 PM
Last Post: SiLVa
  MayoClinic says: detox therapy for autism is dangerous! bristopen 2 496 01-03-2014, 08:43 PM
  UNICEF Surveils, Defames Health Sites Over Vaccines - GreenMedInfo, Mothering.com.. bristopen 8 1,278 09-13-2013, 11:10 PM
Last Post: thokling
Exclamation Secret government documents reveal vaccines to be a total hoax Easy Skanking 6 854 01-21-2013, 11:44 PM
Last Post: jarevfra
  Corporations defraud people of California mexika 1 433 11-14-2012, 04:15 AM
Last Post: mexika