Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
French Jews sue YouTube
08-15-2008, 08:59 AM,
French Jews sue YouTube
Quote:The video posted on the US site and its French rival Dailymotion shows a slideshow of more than 150 French politicians, TV stars, journalists, writers, philosophers, actors, singers and comedians.

It is set to the sound of a song recorded before World War II, called "Rebecca's wedding," which describes the guests at a Jewish wedding as dirty, rude and dishonest.

"We consider this video, though it names no-one, to be a photographic list of an anti-Semitic nature and therefore liable to criminal prosecution," the head of the National Bureau of Vigilance Against Anti-Semitism (BNVCA), Sammy Ghozlan, said in a statement.

He said he filed suit against Dailymotion and the author of the video on Tuesday, and intended to take similar action against YouTube after discovering it too was hosting the clip.

A YouTube spokesman said the website was unaware of any lawsuit, but insisted that any inappropriate content would be taken down from the site.

"We are not aware of a complaint from the (BNVCA) against YouTube," the spokesman said.

"YouTube's Terms of Use prohibit inappropriate content. Videos that violate our terms can easily be flagged on the site by our community and our staff will take appropriate action."

The anti-Semitism bureau took legal action earlier this week after it found a Paris store selling T-shirts printed with the phrase "Jews forbidden from entering the park," in German and Polish.

A Chinese woman and her daughter, who run the store in the multi-ethnic Belleville neighbourhood of Paris, were later arrested and are facing possible charges of incitement to racial hatred, judicial officials said Thursday.

Investigators are trying to track down who manufactured, distributed and imported the T-shirts, whose inscriptions are reproduced from 1940 banners that targeted the Jews of Lodz, central Poland.

Poland was occupied by Nazi Germany at that time, and 95 percent of the 200,000 Jews held in the Lodz ghetto eventually died in concentration camps.

Belleville, in the northeast of Paris, has been the scene of clashes between gangs of Jewish and north African youths, in which a 17-year-old Jewish boy was seriously injured in June.

France is home to Europe's largest Jewish commuity, estimated at 600,000 people, and its largest Muslim community, at around five million.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/...ue-YouTube.html
The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall. - Che Guevara

Resistance Films Youtube Channel

TriWooOx Podcast
08-15-2008, 09:21 AM,
French Jews sue YouTube
TriWooOx, you're a good guy and I admire you're persistence despite you knowing well enough what the odds are like. Keep it up buddy:).
shZ - Minimal Tech Session v2.3
Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Progressive House
Download link: Minimal Tech Sessions v2.3

shZ - Minimal Tech Session v1.3 / The Journey to Here
Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Breaks / Progressive House, Minimal Tech House
Download link: Minimal Tech Sessions v1.3 / The Journey to Here

shZ - Lucid Perceptions (A New Beggining) / Psy Eclipse
Style: Trance, Progressive Trance/House, Breaks / Psy Trance, Goa Trance, Trance
Download link: Lucid Perceptions (A New Beggining) / Psy Eclipse
08-15-2008, 09:55 AM,
French Jews sue YouTube
Quote:TriWooOx, you're a good guy and I admire you're persistence despite you knowing well enough what the odds are like. Keep it up buddy:).

Cheers mate, just trying to get the info for people..

It amazing that the info is out there but people still dont want to beleive, unless they are spoon feed this stuff.
The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall. - Che Guevara

Resistance Films Youtube Channel

TriWooOx Podcast
08-15-2008, 05:44 PM,
French Jews sue YouTube
Quote:TriWooOx, you're a good guy and I admire you're persistence despite you knowing well enough what the odds are like. Keep it up buddy:).

Word...Im in total agreement here.
TriWooOx, I dont always respond but Im always reading these informative postings of yours.
And at times passing the info along to other sites, keep up the great effort. It is appreciated.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
08-15-2008, 10:33 PM,
French Jews sue YouTube
I hope I don't get busted for posting this picture of a famous French jew.

[Image: Pepe.jpg]
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

[Image: Copyofsoldier2.jpg]
08-17-2008, 02:18 AM,
French Jews sue YouTube
What silva said:)
Yo

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Creating a Youtube Channel RaFTertheONE 2 327 12-02-2013, 05:04 AM
Last Post: R.R
  The diplomatic way: French Dayly "Le Monde" Section in English Plutarcus 1 716 10-02-2011, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Dunamis
  Why we have to protect the Jews OTO 31 6,908 08-13-2011, 12:47 PM
Last Post: rsol
  Captive Minds: Hypnosis and Beyond on Youtube rockingtheboat 1 801 07-05-2011, 07:28 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  I wish I could put this idiot on youtube! Mike_Smith 9 2,601 05-27-2011, 07:49 PM
Last Post: JFK
  Posting YouTube Videos hilly7 8 1,476 08-26-2010, 11:44 PM
Last Post: hilly7
  Helen Thomas tells Jews to go back to Germany joeblow 0 651 06-06-2010, 08:33 AM
Last Post: joeblow
  Are the new youtube embedded parameters better or worse? yeti 12 1,795 05-30-2010, 04:56 PM
Last Post: ---
  Absolute Proof More Modern Jews Not Biblical Israelites --- 17 3,269 02-20-2010, 06:44 PM
Last Post: ---
  YouTube Feature┬┐ FastTadpole 7 1,276 10-31-2009, 05:41 AM
Last Post: OccultO