Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fritz Springmeier Introduces "The King Of The World"
05-04-2014, 09:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-04-2014, 10:12 PM by capnchronic.)
Fritz Springmeier Introduces "The King Of The World"
I don't use Facebook, so I had no idea what Fritz Springmeier was writing on his page until I came across this video. Apparently he's claiming there's a new leader of the Illuminati - William Cornelius Van Duyn. He then goes on to say that Van Duyn is somehow "good" to an extent, and that the Illuminati is no longer "Satanic".

I always liked Fritz, so I'm really not sure how I feel about this whole thing. It seems like this might be another Leo Zagami type situation...

If anyone has a Facebook, it would be interesting to take a look at his page and see what else he's saying about this/how his followers are responding to it.

EDIT: I came across a blog where his facebook posts can be read.
05-05-2014, 12:12 AM,
RE: Fritz Springmeier Introduces "The King Of The World"
(05-04-2014, 09:42 PM)capnchronic Wrote: I don't use Facebook, so I had no idea what Fritz Springmeier was writing on his page until I came across this video. Apparently he's claiming there's a new leader of the Illuminati - William Cornelius Van Duyn. He then goes on to say that Van Duyn is somehow "good" to an extent, and that the Illuminati is no longer "Satanic".

I always liked Fritz, so I'm really not sure how I feel about this whole thing. It seems like this might be another Leo Zagami type situation...

If anyone has a Facebook, it would be interesting to take a look at his page and see what else he's saying about this/how his followers are responding to it.

EDIT: I came across a blog where his facebook posts can be read.

Thanks. Yea I liked Fritz too. He did warn in his lecture at the Ganada forums to beware of agents. Most of them are and I'm not saying he is because I don't know. His 13 bloodlines seemed off. Maybe once he went to prison he got mind controlled. Who knows. Fritz Springmeier isn't his original name BTW
05-05-2014, 01:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-05-2014, 01:52 PM by CharliePrime.)
(05-04-2014, 09:42 PM)capnchronic Wrote: It seems like this might be another Leo Zagami type situation...

What was the "Leo Zagami type situation" ?

This guy? http://www.leozagami.com

I read Springmeier's book. It was bad. When I saw Springmeier "reward" his audience during a lecture with one of those pixelated YouTube videos of a Reptilian "slipping", I knew he was either disinfo, or goofy.
05-05-2014, 09:27 PM,
Leo Zagami is/was a scam artists that suckered people into his stories and lies by knowing just enough terminology to get people interested and waste their time. Search for his name on ConCen and you will see all of the chaos it caused here. It's a shame but his bullshit even got some smart people caught in it.
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
05-05-2014, 10:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-12-2014, 04:25 PM by capnchronic.)
(05-05-2014, 01:51 PM)CharliePrime Wrote: I read Springmeier's book. It was bad. When I saw Springmeier "reward" his audience during a lecture with one of those pixelated YouTube videos of a Reptilian "slipping", I knew he was either disinfo, or goofy.

Do you know what lecture that was? I knew he closed a lot of his 90's lectures with scans of magazines that he claimed depicted "reptilian eyes", but I never saw him promote those videos.
05-06-2014, 12:17 AM,
I'm sorry but I cannot remember. I saw the video was several years ago. It was a small lecture, like inside a school class room.
05-06-2014, 01:20 AM,
(05-05-2014, 10:13 PM)capnchronic Wrote:
(05-05-2014, 01:51 PM)CharliePrime Wrote: I read Springmeier's book. It was bad. When I saw Springmeier "reward" his audience during a lecture with one of those pixelated YouTube videos of a Reptilian "slipping", I knew he was either disinfo, or goofy.

Do you know what lecture that was? I knew he closed a lot of his 90's lectures with scans of magazines that he claimed depicted "reptilian eyes", but I never saw him promote those videos.

For what it's worth, Springmeier was really the first person to cover the whole reptilian thing, even though he didn't focus too much on it.. He's also who brought Arizona Wilder onto the scene, and she's who got Icke started on it.

I remember it. It's included in one of Ryba777 uploads of Springmeier. Note: A lot of times the slit eye will be produce by light reflection. I once saw it on my dad and it freaked me out a little. Then I realized it was just the reflection of light. That being said, I did see some slit eyes on a boy once in the the grocery story. Maybe it was the light reflecting but it seemed like slit eyes to me.
05-09-2014, 12:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-09-2014, 05:30 AM by capnchronic.)
Is this the video either of you were referring to?

And the maker of the video in the OP made another covering Springmeier's recent claim about a dialogue with Rothschild.

05-09-2014, 01:35 AM,
no. Your video went further into depth
05-13-2014, 04:38 PM,
(05-09-2014, 12:22 AM)capnchronic Wrote: Is this the video either of you were referring to?

No, but it's basically the same thing. The one I saw was in a small school classroom with Fritz showing YouTube pixelations.

Regardless of whether such creatures exist, presenting the idea with such bad evidence destroys one's credibility.
05-14-2014, 01:08 AM,
(05-13-2014, 04:38 PM)CharliePrime Wrote:
(05-09-2014, 12:22 AM)capnchronic Wrote: Is this the video either of you were referring to?

No, but it's basically the same thing. The one I saw was in a small school classroom with Fritz showing YouTube pixelations.

Regardless of whether such creatures exist, presenting the idea with such bad evidence destroys one's credibility.
Was it not Easy Skankin who had enough video experience to simply conclude that some were lighting however the rest were "transcoding artefacts"
I seem to remember that particular thread for a couple of reasons.. at first it was kinda funny.. the jaw dropping as people expressed their belief one way of the other
[Image: siolflag.gif]
05-14-2014, 11:39 PM,
(05-13-2014, 04:38 PM)CharliePrime Wrote:

Well, as bad as the pictures are; the YouTube ones are far worse. If I recall the whole thing was based on some Fox channel that had some distortion problem. I remember it got so bad that David Icke's forum had an announcement saying that Icke didn't endorse the claims.

Is there any chance you remember when you watched it? And was it on a projector or were they print outs?
05-15-2014, 02:18 AM,
It was a YouTube video. I think Fritz was using laptop connected to a projector.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Hidden Systems That Have Frozen Time and Stop Us Changing The World nofunclub 0 310 07-30-2014, 04:58 AM
Last Post: nofunclub
Tongue Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Douchebag CharliePrime 3 368 01-23-2014, 01:56 AM
Last Post: thokling
  World War Z – Did you spot the propaganda? Watchdog 11 1,452 11-14-2013, 03:13 AM
Last Post: mexika
  Dutch King Willem-Alexander declares the end of the welfare state Frank2 5 669 09-20-2013, 07:51 PM
Last Post: Orwell63
  Putin calls, China picks up, all ready for World War III Frank2 3 963 09-12-2013, 01:13 AM
Rainbow Happy Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King Day ! CharliePrime 2 414 08-28-2013, 10:40 PM
Last Post: R.R
  Morocco king revokes Spanish paedophile pardon: palace bristopen 0 272 08-04-2013, 10:37 PM
Last Post: bristopen
  World Cup and Olympic Games are excuses to militarize Brazil mexika 0 332 06-29-2013, 09:41 AM
  The Bilderberg Group's Connection To Everything In The World macfadden 1 539 03-11-2013, 03:49 AM
Last Post: JFK
Information Enforcable World Government Primary Topic of Globalist Chief Justices' Meeting FastTadpole 12 2,142 12-18-2012, 11:46 PM
Last Post: macfadden