Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Deithanal
03-18-2011, 12:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-25-2011, 01:53 PM by ^v^hooters ex.)
Deithanal
..hardly qualifies for brainiac of the year, if you know what I mean..

Sad day when such clearly LOW IQ pig ignorant keyboard jockeys like this can constantly shit all across this board like their opinions actually make worthwhile reading.

you are a simpleton, deithanal -- your opinions arent worth anything as your IQ is very low. Icon_biggrin
03-18-2011, 07:05 PM,
RE: Deathaniel
“A major advantage of age is learning to accept people without passing judgment.” Love005
“Everything Popular Is Wrong” - Oscar Wilde
03-19-2011, 12:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-19-2011, 12:25 PM by rsol.)
drummer i really want to give you a little reputation point. not just for this. you are also a cute kittySmile

Death has his loony side but hes no harm to anyone and tends to at least be respectful.
03-19-2011, 10:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-19-2011, 10:36 PM by ^v^hooters ex.)
(03-18-2011, 07:05 PM)drummer Wrote: “A major advantage of age is learning to accept people without passing judgment.” Love005

sounds nice in theory but if someone is in a constant basking of being the "controversial racist arsehole with a heart" then they are just getting a confirmation of that..it's more of an observation than a judgement Love005 Love005

03-19-2011, 10:39 PM,
LOLLOLLOL
Remember Knowledge is the only thing THEY can't take from you, and Knowledge is Know how, and Know how is Power!!!

Live long and Prosper!!!! Have a plan beyond words, and worry not of why the storm is coming as to how you're going to survive in it!!!!

Deathanyl @gmail!!!!!!
03-20-2011, 04:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-20-2011, 06:05 AM by ^v^hooters ex.)
(03-19-2011, 10:39 PM)Deathaniel Wrote: LOLLOLLOL

In former days, you would be in well over your head on this board Your lack of humility and blockhead rantings belie no more than a PROFOUND insecurity of self TBH ; so, when recognizing that FACT, your internet laughter rapidly becomes more akin to the the self satisfied gruntings of a corpulent, ignorant.. yet arrogant swine just before being swiped from the pen to the dinner table, rather than being at all a succinct representation of "cool" or "savvy". You see that, yes? Do you understand the words like succinct? Perhaps I am not being plain enough for you to grasp what is being said to you.

Remember the game "snakes and ladders"? Well, this is the flame warz section and so far your input to being called out for your flaccid territorial pissings is reducible to "no comment, i is mebe a bit scared like".

I, personally speaking, in all honesty, really have no problem whatsoever that you choose to make here one of your internet homes or your primary internet hang out, but, even after over a year in, you, seemingly, STILL can't manage whatsoever, without assistance, to reign in your smug, frankly moranic dullard blathering. You can't learn a damn thing from what other people say - it's your own self obsessed cave grunts and derrrs that interest you, quite clearly. puh. Therefore, we find this thread..

At least he is 'Respectful' someone said. Well, aside from the fact that the comment is patently false, schoolyard popularism and coming from a pitifully obtuse direction, 'respect', as the implied motif, constitutes what actually? _ A biological imperative found in some form or other in pretty much aal vertebrae species eg. be it mammals, reptiles, fish, amphibians, insects etc. Respect doesn't enter significantly into the equation - it is just some ug ug ug silly BS in the previously posted/presented conception by "rsol" ( Smile hi rsol ). I am not interested in being a flim flam crawler up of arses like some are want to be, let's be clear on it. I dont call myself an arsehole and it can be taken as a given that I am not..but enough about moi..Put in brutal simplicity, as perhaps befits your understanding of script: Talk shit long enough and someone will take you to task on it. that is what is happening here.. all you need do is simply act your age and stop spouting inane provocative crap for your own ego on the internet at this site. If you have a brain, why not start utilizing it? It is completely possible that you are literally a moron and that is all there is to it. Believe it or not, there are lurkers around here that find postings, such as you make, more often than not, TOO DUMBCENTRIC. Why do it to yourself?

Why don't you suck it up and stop pretending to be a smartass? You don't qualify. If you are decided to frame yourself in the role of "regular poster" then stop slurring on the board with inane CRAP and at least attempt to adopt the necessary adult responsibility that is essentially required to be worthwhile of the "regular poster" title - otherwise STFU . Gain some perspective or better yet, some degree of obviously lacking self reflection, before committing yourself to stating yet more lunk brow drivelling 2d CRAP on us all?? This board used to be really good but using it blatantly for your own narcissistic mental masturbation just drives it further into the has been category.

If you like this place and maybe you don't, maybe you are a just another tick in a besieged environment . But if you do: raise the bar and stop pissing on the archive like a overgrown kindergartener. How many/much of the threads contained herein have you actually read of or used as a form of education? REALLY NOT MANY I'd wager. Maybe you haven't even read fuck all and just don't have the capacity to see beyond your own nose. Really seems like it tbh. pfft. Probably better to smarten yourself up than contunue running your mouth off like a bleary post when drunk BORE continuing to log up further worthless timestamped posts which ultimately can prove to jeopardize site integrity legally as the laws become more and more restrictive and retroactive. Do you understand those "re" words?

Did you understand what I said? Could you figure it out or was the phrasing too difficult for you to comprehend?
what say you? or do you need to take cover with your Nebiru whitepwer blankie to feel safe? Rolleyes

You are totally being called out here and it will definitely prove to be interesting and entertaining reading for all regular users here to see what sort of comeback you can muster. You understand that, right?
03-20-2011, 12:49 PM,
I support Deathanyl. Fuck the OP in his ass.
03-21-2011, 02:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-21-2011, 03:33 PM by ^v^hooters ex.)
(03-20-2011, 12:49 PM)Riley Martin Wrote: I support Deathanyl. Fuck the OP in his ass.

At least you don't bother to try and hide your homosexualism, riley martin. i guess there is no longer much point in the closet for you being that you are such an outspoken living legend for all the almost secretly homosexuals amongst anti-zionists online . Well done!!

Rather than actually committing yourself to writing words musing about my areshole in a public forum, why not spend the time more fortuitously and seek out psychiatric care for yourself.

I am even surprised you have time to publicly state your own violent homosexual desires, is the business of flagrantly ripping off naive people by selling them your "ufo symbols" not going so well?

03-21-2011, 07:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-21-2011, 07:43 PM by Deathaniel.)
I had missed this but another poster had flagged it to my attention, so someone can use a thesaurus...ClapClapClap so can my 8 year old. big words do not make one smarter... the fact you fell the need to write such a long and drivilious piece re yours truly means either you arer not very put together we had a fuck tard like that b4... or your truly anti what I do teach.

teach you ask...?

yes teach, my post at times (the shorter ones) can be drunken rants like the attack on the red cross etc... but most times I am only moving the bush aside so the hunters here can see the tracks, wither there smart enough or interested enough to follow the trail is there choice.

See unlike fucktard censors like yourself, I'm of the opinion that any can say what they will as long as it doesn't attack another local, of course when such a problem arises leave it to CONcen to find a proper solution, like the FF thread Icon_biggrinthanks guys.

As for Nibiru, Etain, Wormwood, no mater what you call it it's the final chapter in the truth, and I've been studying it since the 80's. Yes this site is often worried about the left hand... once again if you don't know what I mean by left hand; it doesn't mean left wing another phrase stolen and corrupted so the sheeple could be easily confused by the ever stealthy thieves whom I also have no love for...

... while folks like you and the Available information keep the hunters looks away from the path, confusing you, hosting fake surprises, and giving the illusion of freedom, I worry more about the right hand which is the hand which is tightening around all our throats, which has built it's bunkers, and stored away it's 50 year oil supply, the real threat! The right hand every more stealthy and sneaky, and by far the more deadly.

However both hands are attached to the enemy of humanity, so while I watch the right hand to be sure it's not sliding into my anus, to keep me trapped and speaking on key, I ignore the left hand entirely and prepare... I'm 3 months from being totally off the grid in every way, no accounts, no taxes, no utility bills, I am trained and raising my kids and any of there friends how to survive in the "real" world where it's not important if you have a cell signal, but if you have a full belly and a good home (defend-able and stocked)

So now I have defended what I say and re -informed those who don't know where I stand... but let us now look upon our attacker.... hummmm

-homo phobe...
-uses big words to sound smart
-but feels the urge to raise dust to get there posting numbers up
-not any true internet presence, a random handle with no pics...
-I looked through posts and don't see a single constructive or ground breaking post
-Claims I'm the one with no life to dribble out here, yet he patrons multiple sites, and I'm sure waste time on them all as equally as unproductive.
-I'll wager he's single or divorced...
-I'll wager he is not close with any family and has under 4 solid long term friends.
-I'll wager he has not been laid in at least 2 months or more (without paying for it)
-I'll wager that even if he proclaims religion deep down he doesn't truly believe in it

I can go on but no point as I'm sure he will not be truthful where as I'm an open book honest and free with not only my story, but also with my knowledge, and I don't force it on anyone, I'm not selling any apoplectic books (got other ones though for saleLove005... not that i have mentioned one since my joining as I'm not here for monetarily profit, but to enlighten)

As for my spelling I even joke about that along with my PROUD Riker Title I am at times home from the pub, and see something to comment on, obvious dis-info, or the rantings of a fucktard...hey like now...LOL Truth is what i say is good enough it's not a gradable essay and folks who worry that much about grammar and spelling had best go shoot themselves now as hell modern kids are way worse then I, and my excuse is Drunkenness, and/ or small little cell phone keyboard, I have man hands so my thick fingers tent to hit more then the G key LOL & while my typing may be flawed, my message is spot on!

BTW if the reps were on I'm in the red always have been except for a 2 month span when I got over rep-ed by a newbie mod, he rectified this before the rep was removed and I was back in the red. Does that mean what I have to say is wrong or I should be banned...... no! It means I'm not everyones favorite poster...

I know this and don't care truth is not a popularity contest and since for you it is and your so opinionated on what is spoken about and how; thank goodness your not a MOD! As you'd be the one to ruin the site with your censorship and tripe... they had a guy like that, the founder... I have yet to see his posts... so rest assured if they got sick of him they will get sick of you, as for me I'm threw.

BTW for babies like yourself they have this gay little button somewhere called Ignore, I don't believe in it as I'm all about what I may learn from every post, both what the hands are saying/ doing, and how the sheeple interpret it, but since your so sensitive to others postings save us all the time of reading your bitching and crying like the fag you proclaim to fear/hate and use this button it was made for shut ins like yourself.
MsnslapCrybaby
Remember Knowledge is the only thing THEY can't take from you, and Knowledge is Know how, and Know how is Power!!!

Live long and Prosper!!!! Have a plan beyond words, and worry not of why the storm is coming as to how you're going to survive in it!!!!

Deathanyl @gmail!!!!!!
03-22-2011, 12:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-22-2011, 12:04 AM by ^v^hooters ex.)
Haha! Great!

One post I made was a link to the mysterium which teaches rhetoric, eg:

dethaniel Wrote:mostly an appeal to victim-hood

It isn't your spelling that I highlight, it is the arrogant disregard for whether your, self admittedly, often Drunk input on threads bears an iota of merit or not -- thus, the voice of a buffoon begins to capitalize upon the environment like they never left the pub.

I have yet to see you submit even one credible piece of research to the theories you constantly espouse here yet you are happy to run your drunken mouth off saying ridiculous statements which ultimately could retroactively cause the already highly strung site owner legal grief. Great move or that of an ego-bound braggard?

As appealing as a radioactive zombie wasteland is and no mater how far along the road your flesh and bone preparations are; considering your overdrived mask of self assurance, clearly having you in charge in life and death situations could well prove overly hazardous to all concerned.

Your banal tavern racism just keeps the vibration low.

03-22-2011, 03:42 AM,
(03-22-2011, 12:01 AM)^v^hooters ex Wrote: Haha! Great!

One post I made was a link to the mysterium which teaches rhetoric, eg:

dethaniel Wrote:mostly an appeal to victim-hood

It isn't your spelling that I highlight, it is the arrogant disregard for whether your, self admittedly, often Drunk input on threads bears an iota of merit or not -- thus, the voice of a buffoon begins to capitalize upon the environment like they never left the pub.

I have yet to see you submit even one credible piece of research to the theories you constantly espouse here yet you are happy to run your drunken mouth off saying ridiculous statements which ultimately could retroactively cause the already highly strung site owner legal grief. Great move or that of an ego-bound braggard?

What a load of fear mongering shit!!!!! free speach fool... who's full of shit now.... this crowd is not nearly so stupid to buy that load of shit... better luck at some of the other lame ass sites you frequent... sheish....
(03-22-2011, 12:01 AM)^v^hooters ex Wrote: As appealing as a radioactive zombie wasteland is and no mater how far along the road your flesh and bone preparations are; considering your overdrived mask of self assurance, clearly having you in charge in life and death situations could well prove overly hazardous to all concerned.

Your banal tavern racism just keeps the vibration low.
and so worry not as i'd not spare a ball sack like you, hope you have your own preparations as I doubt with such a wining personality and grand ability to communicate you'll be needing to be as self reliant as you possibly can beLOL As for being over confident... thats a looser statement if ever i heard one... over confident.... and I'll end this on that you have been weighed, measured and found wanting... whine to someone who cares...

Deathanyl @gmail!!!!!!
03-22-2011, 10:40 AM,
"raaah, so worry not, I'd not spare a baalsack like you!"

BY THE POWER OF GREYSKUULLLL!!!!

03-23-2011, 11:53 AM,
hooters ex = Celtic Rebel just in case you guys were wondering.
03-23-2011, 05:58 PM,
(03-23-2011, 11:53 AM)Riley Martin Wrote: hooters ex = Celtic Rebel just in case you guys were wondering.

hadn't given the fool a second thought...

Deathanyl @gmail!!!!!!
03-24-2011, 10:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-25-2011, 11:41 AM by ^v^hooters ex.)
(03-23-2011, 11:53 AM)Riley Martin Wrote: hooters ex = Celtic Rebel just in case you guys were wondering.

no i am not. I am Bill Ryan actually...you have many detractors

(03-23-2011, 05:58 PM)Deathaniel Wrote:

hadn't given the fool a second thought...

LOL that's because your brain can't handle more than one thought per month. wahey!

also, that's why you practically typed an essay - because it didn't get to you at all. bravo!